• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros. Wii U, new Mario and Mario Kart @ E3 this year

Derrick01

Banned
They have to stock up on as much as possible to try to get some headlines in the face of all the new consoles and games.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
If Mario Kart Wii U had been available at launch, i'd have dropped money on the console. True story. Now, its just another Mario Kart title i won't play. Sadly.

Sullichin

Please make some new IPs Nintendo.
Is Mario 3D or sidescroller? If the former i'm kinda excited to see what they do with that.

deleted

That was kind of the worst part of this Direct.

Oh, you like Mario Kart, 3D Mario and Smash Bros? They are still coming out, but I can only say today, that you can't see them until E3.

Announcing titles that we already knew were coming is hardly "winning". I know the Wii U guys are glad to hear this but in the grand scheme of things, they'll need bigger titles to stem the flow of hype from Orbis/Durango.

Showing them off all in one year, as well as being playable (besides Smash) is pretty damn good, and then there will be more things to show.

Hanmik

XXMQ0X5.jpg

lol

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
What are the chances of any of these being available to buy this year?

Let's be clear:

Iwata said Mario Kart playable, and Smash Bros. in "image" form at E3. Prob not playable for Smash Bros., just videos / images.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
mario and mario kart are most likely available this year, smash is next year i think. too early in its development cycle

I really hope so. I'm going to be mega pissed off if I have to wait until 2014 for 3D Mario and Mariokart on my WiiU.

Galang

Banned
Confirmed the best E3 in years from Nintendo for a console.. at least from my perspective. I am buying all three of these titles. In comparison to the past 3 E3's where there was only 2 at most titles I was ever looking forward to seeing... in addition to all the other stuff shown today and anything unannounced I'm definitely sold regardless. I will properly join the Hype Train for E3 this year. Don't expect Smash this year, but even one of the other two would be enough for me

Mr. RHC

If E3 this year won't be a collective meltdown of epic proportions, I don't know.

I'm especially hyped for Mario Kart right now.

Sayah

Smash Bros. 4 at E3? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Really can't wait for this. The collaboration with Namco pretty much confirms excellent online netcode. So damn excited for this.

Interested to see what direction they are taking 3D Mario (it IS 3D right?). MK is not that interesting and Smash probably will be more relevant next year.

E3 will be awesome for all big 3!

Top Bottom