• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

jokkir

Walked by Pablo. AVOID!!!! D:

Go to the Toronto Discord for my photo

Jokes on you. I got it today huuhu

Is there any place with eclipse glasses I can buy around North York?

Look where they sell magazines and look for covers that has the solar eclipse mentioned. They might have an included viewer inside.

I got some Sky magazine (forget what it's called exactly) with a viewer inside.

explodet

Another hyped dessert place people line up hours for?

Cheesecake Factory is going to have a 2 day lineup when it opens :|
It'd be faster to drive to a location in the States and eat there.

One meal there will get you your calories for the next week so it all evens out.

jokkir

I'm curious about the lineups for Jollibee when it opens.

I head the ones in Winnipeg were ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised, that's like the #1 thing recommended when going to the Philippines. It's not even that special but Filipinos will hype it up lol

Brinbe

LOL. Jollibee is really not that great. But if you're gonna brave a line, maybe it helps that it's at least gonna be in Scarbs and not @ Bay/Dundas like these other hyped up places.

Blackhead

Redarse
LOL. Jollibee is really not that great. But if you're gonna brave a line, maybe it helps that it's at least gonna be in Scarbs and not @ Bay/Dundas like these other hyped up places.
I'd think the Filipinos community would be more likely to line up in Scarborough actually

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I didn't even pay attention to where it was opening in Scarborough until now. Kennedy Commons is super close to me and I'll pass it every day I take the 401 and get off at Kennedy.

Another hyped dessert place people line up hours for?

Cheesecake Factory is going to have a 2 day lineup when it opens :|

Cheesecake Factory is one of the worst of those American restaurant chains, imo...a million things on the menu and all terrible.

This looks pretty good!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Animu fans, In This Corner of the World running at Y&D Cineplex at odd times for the rest of the week. It's clear that this isn't getting the same love that Your Name did, so if you want to watch it, this is probably it.

krae_man

Month 1 of my 4 month Stats Canada mandatory survey done.

Wish I had got this a year ago. I had two jobs for like 15 years now 6 months after I finally got to a point where I could kick one to the curb and I get this survey.

I know lots of people who are still in the same position I was in and I wish I could reflect them in this thing.

DHxSZ35VoAEWkQ1.jpg

The struggle is real.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
We're supposed to be something like 75% aren't we? That's why I thought it would be darker.

Boo
IIRC for it to get dark we'd need over 95% coverage. I told you all it would be a waste of time and you didn't listen.

We're not supposed to see anything here. I have no idea why people thought there would be.
We saw something but people thought it would be more because they didn't pay attention.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
IIRC for it to get dark we'd need over 95% coverage. I told you all it would be a waste of time and you didn't listen.

We saw something but people thought it would be more because they didn't pay attention.

Hey, I just thought it would be darker outside. I had no plans to actually watch it.

Took the day off and went to the CNE (first time). Surprisingly large crowd...huge line for the eclipse glasses. Line moved pretty quick, though, we waited about 15 minutes, not too bad. The eclipse was pretty cool! The fair food was eeeh...dope Indonesian/Dutch fries, pickle + corn dog was okay, fried oreo was pretty bad. It was also hot af.

Top Bottom