• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry too much about feathers - at least it's surprisingly easy to get lucky with those.

I max ascended Waver last week while Chevalier needed another 7 feathers on top of that. Now I already have 5 of those 7.

And we're about to get unlimited feather farming.

Generally there's also not much incentive to farm tchem at all.

Current content farming is super easy and you only need 2 semi strong chars in front position.

elty

Managed to get 3 caster monument at full 30 AP. During the half AP event I only managed to get 1 per day so this is a 600% better drop rate for me.

But as expected, I am one monument away from 4th ascending Waver.

Now time to pray for the last heart so I can ascend Gil as well.

Pejo

Was out of town all weekend and had basically no service, but managed to finally get the last Reverse Dragon Scale to max out my Gil and the last stone thing to max out Cu, it's a good weekend for me. I'm fairly sure I'm going to grail Cu to at least 80. He's one of my fav characters and I don't see myself pulling another lancer for a long ass time.

Azusa

http://fate-go.us/event/

slOgQGw.png

I really wish Gaul would drop me some Octoplet crystals.

I gave up on that to try to get dragon fangs from Thiers. How can I get no drops after hundreds of AP and there's 6 dragons per run?!?

Is Okeanos where we can get Eskander?? I need to reunite him with Waver.

gaiadyne

I gave up on that to try to get dragon fangs from Thiers. How can I get no drops after hundreds of AP and there's 6 dragons per run?!?

Is Okeanos where we can get Eskander?? I need to reunite him with Waver.

Unless they change things, he is supposed to arrive next year during a fate/zero event

gaiadyne

So there won't be any proper event till GudaGuda ? Just new banners and areas ?

Halloween is likely before GudaGuda

Didn't the last Facebook campaign reach it's goal in less than a hour? I fear they may have underestimated just how much of the player base was lost during the drought in content

Shizuka

I deleted the game a few week ago and now I've downloaded it again. When's the point where I can recover my account with that specific code? After the entire tutorial?

Pejo

Okeanos already? Jeeze it barely feels like we finished Septem. Why are they rushing us so much with content?

So I grailed Cu last night, but he didn't get his fancy gold border. Do you need to grail them a certain number of times for that to happen?

T-Rex.

Banned
I deleted the game a few week ago and now I've downloaded it again. When's the point where I can recover my account with that specific code? After the entire tutorial?
No on the title screen where you tap to start. It should say data transfer or something on the bottom left.

gaiadyne

Okeanos already? Jeeze it barely feels like we finished Septem. Why are they rushing us so much with content?

So I grailed Cu last night, but he didn't get his fancy gold border. Do you need to grail them a certain number of times for that to happen?

Hope this is a joke because it will be 90 plus days since release when Okeanos comes out next week

gaiadyne

LMAO another week?
5 weeks without any new content, what a game

I think that Terra Battle 2 is going to steal some of the thunder when it comes out this week. I mean we still haven't reached to Facebook goals which almost seemed a certainty previously (although to be fair the goal is like double what it was for the Kintoki one)

chrono01

I think that Terra Battle 2 is going to steal some of the thunder when it comes out this week. I mean we still haven't reached to Facebook goals which almost seemed a certainty previously (although to be fair the goal is like double what it was for the Kintoki one)
It might cause a few people to jump over, but I'm sure they'll be back once the new content arrives for F/GO. I'll be playing both, since I hate my free time that much.

See y'all in Terra Battle 2.
See you there!

Slashlen

Lol at the 28th. I honestly didn't think it would be that late since the FSN gatcha ends this week. This doesn't personally affect me too much as I was planning on taking a few days off to grind xp cards anyway, but I think I've hit the "WTF are you guys doing" point. This is actually coming out late enough that there won't be that much of a gap between it and Halloween. I don't want to believe that it actually took them this long because if it did we're fucked. But if it didn't, then why is it so late? Was talk like a pirate day really that important?

Qurupeke

At least, supposing the Okeanos celebration lasts 2 weeks, there will probably be just a 1 week break between that and Halloween. And there's also the 100 days celebration that will likely be given then. After that, it's GUDAGUDA around the end of November, which isn't restricted by date, so maybe we could have it a bit earlier, or maybe they could bring Scathach to fill the gap. Then, it's pretty much event after event for a while, with a few new characters, Christmas, London and Saber Wars till the end of January.

No, that's something to do with Nerofest 2017. It has lootboxes of a sort.

We will get our first taste of these for Christmas.

An event with lottery boxes means that you can get as much stuff (although usually not rare stuff) out of that event as you have AP and apples to burn. Due to the contents of the box this time around (skill gems and some silver ascension mats), people are farming tens of thousands of rose petals and dumping them into the lottery boxes to stock up. The boxes also give out apples so that this cycle can sustain itself.

But you can only spend 20 rose petals at once even if you have, say 20000. Which is why people got creative in automating the button press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom