• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Greg

"been a while since I've seen a smurf account"
"get on your real account ******"

I tell them I play on PS4 and just got the PC version and moving up through ranks - can't help it

"well, you're kinda ruining the game"

7-0 forfeit

"you're all that's wrong with the game"
"you could at least not try hard"

cdyhybrid

"been a while since I've seen a smurf account"
"get on your real account ******"

I tell them I play on PS4 and just got the PC version and moving up through ranks - can't help it

"well, you're kinda ruining the game"

7-0 forfeit

"you're all that's wrong with the game"
"you could at least not try hard"

Tell them to git gud.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll use FMT logic to make myself feel like I got a deal for just pre-ordering from PSN store. No tax, no gas, automatic download so no buttons pressed, no getting up from the couch.

Shits like black friday now. Thanks FMT logic!

Ferny

Madden is the only physical disc I buy during the year so I just got it from amazon. Free shipping, no gas wasted, and I recycle the packaging it comes in.

I basically saved $38 dollars when everything is accounted for.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Madden is the only physical disc I buy during the year so I just got it from amazon. Free shipping, no gas wasted, and I recycle the packaging it comes in.

I basically saved $38 dollars when everything is accounted for.

Im pretty sure they are paying you at this point.

WE DID IT

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
GG Fmt!! Funny ass game, so many crazy turnovers. Lots of stuff I need to get used to, I think we both missed PATs. I'm pretty sure my miss was hit pretty near 100% accuracy so I have no idea what happened there. Saints have a fun offense but man their coverage is rouuugh. God damn Blaine Gabbert killed me! Also that play where he ran about 100 yards to catch my cornerback who picked up the fumble was so dumb lmao.

Wait FMT is playing and not streaming?

What in the fucking fuck.

every time i tried to start my twitch on xbone (i was playing a game before him) it would disconnect me from EA servers. i fucking hate xbone streaming. i don't use my kinect so what you have to do is start the game you want to stream, go back to the main menu, start twitch, hit broadcast, it'll take you to another separate menu, hit broadcast again, then go BACK out to the main menu and move your cursor over to the game you want to play/unsnap (if you dont want to see comments).

I haven't had too many troubles doing it (as youu have seen!) but for whatever reason, any time i tried tonight it was logging me out of madden. "why dont you start twitch first then?" there's the rub: if you dont have a game going that is streamable, twitch will not start the broadcast

GG Fmt!! Funny ass game, so many crazy turnovers. Lots of stuff I need to get used to, I think we both missed PATs. I'm pretty sure my miss was hit pretty near 100% accuracy so I have no idea what happened there. Saints have a fun offense but man their coverage is rouuugh. God damn Blaine Gabbert killed me! Also that play where he ran about 100 yards to catch my cornerback who picked up the fumble was so dumb lmao.

gg brah. in all my games of madden 16 i never saw a 2 point conversation returned by the other team.... and then it happens there. blaine catching up to him was indeed funny!

Bread

Banned
every time i tried to start my twitch on xbone (i was playing a game before him) it would disconnect me from EA servers. i fucking hate xbone streaming. i don't use my kinect so what you have to do is start the game you want to stream, go back to the main menu, start twitch, hit broadcast, it'll take you to another separate menu, hit broadcast again, then go BACK out to the main menu and move your cursor over to the game you want to play/unsnap (if you dont want to see comments).

I haven't had too many troubles doing it (as youu have seen!) but for whatever reason, any time i tried tonight it was logging me out of madden. "why dont you start twitch first then?" there's the rub: if you dont have a game going that is streamable, twitch will not start the broadcast

gg brah. in all my games of madden 16 i never saw a 2 point conversation returned by the other team.... and then it happens there. blaine catching up to him was indeed funny!
Here's the clip lol

Didn't Karlos Williams have a good rookie season? I know he played well against the fins last year. We should snag him given our RB situation. Weird release?

LJ11

Didn't Karlos Williams have a good rookie season? I know he played well against the fins last year. We should snag him given our RB situation. Weird release?

He's completely out of shape. Supposedly this dude thought it was a good idea to eat as much as his pregnant wife as a show of support. This makes absolutely no sense, but hey, that's the story he told. 3 Months later he's still out of shape and packing on the weight again. Guy has serious talent, but he's a limited player. If you watch the runs he had last year Roman made it easy for him. He only ran powers and counters, runs where the pulling guards took him to the hole. His vision isn't the best, it's a work in progress, but they minimized his reads and made him effective. Kid needs to get his head on straight. Also suspended for the first four games of the season. He's an idiot.

Picked up the game yesterday, I'm grinding some MUT solos and learning the ropes. Run game feels so so, D is fun to play, everything works the way it should for the most part. It's great to have a madden where man and zone are both useful. Pass rush is just as good as last year, maybe a bit better. Interior linemen that suck ass get blown the fuck up by superior players. I wouldn't be shocked if a corner led the league in Sacks, CB blitzes are OP.

brentech

My new manager in OOTP doesn't let me change my rotation or lineup (didn't realize it until last night). Going to be hard to get used to, but might help a bit when the kid arrives.
He's promoted from the AA league which won 3 years in a row - so if he fails bad I'll drop him back down.

Smokey

Anybody playing Adventure Capitalist on PS4?

It's free and pretty fun once you get it passively running with Managers.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Anybody playing Adventure Capitalist on PS4?

It's free and pretty fun once you get it passively running with Managers.

Didn't know it was a thing until now. Trailer looks interesting I'll DL it tonight and give it a spin.

Smokey

Do the numbers get higher? If so that sounds pretty good and I will download on yours and Jeff Gerstmanns reccomendation

Are you talking about how much you can earn? If so yeah...you can't even launch into the Moon/Mars missions without $1 trillion a piece.

He's completely out of shape. Supposedly this dude thought it was a good idea to eat as much as his pregnant wife as a show of support. This makes absolutely no sense, but hey, that's the story he told. 3 Months later he's still out of shape and packing on the weight again. Guy has serious talent, but he's a limited player. If you watch the runs he had last year Roman made it easy for him. He only ran powers and counters, runs where the pulling guards took him to the hole. His vision isn't the best, it's a work in progress, but they minimized his reads and made him effective. Kid needs to get his head on straight. Also suspended for the first four games of the season. He's an idiot.

Picked up the game yesterday, I'm grinding some MUT solos and learning the ropes. Run game feels so so, D is fun to play, everything works the way it should for the most part. It's great to have a madden where man and zone are both useful. Pass rush is just as good as last year, maybe a bit better. Interior linemen that suck ass get blown the fuck up by superior players. I wouldn't be shocked if a corner led the league in Sacks, CB blitzes are OP.

I've been getting most of my sacks with LBs. Ahmad brooks is somehow averaging like 2 sacks a game for me!

Agreed that man D is much more viable this year... so far!

LJ11

I've been getting most of my sacks with LBs. Ahmad brooks is somehow averaging like 2 sacks a game for me!

Agreed that man D is much more viable this year... so far!

Yeah, your LBs can get sacks, but the CB blitz off a wider edge and the OL doesn't see them CB coming. Now you can do the same shit with an LB, spread them out a bit but it's not as easy. I thought man D was good last year too, but this year you can run both.

With regards to that Nano protection shit, I'm running solos against the CPU and trying to break the game. It's seems like unblocked DL are the ones that get stopped in their tracks. Had it happen a few times, but in this last game I just kept overloading one side and was able to get an LB to hit the B gap without getting touched. So it kind of works, because the LB shooting in will take longer than an unblocked DL.

Testing out ccm. There is practice squad and practice squad stealing. Nice

Also, within the FA menu you can sort practice squad players on other teams you may want to sign

Top Bottom