• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS3 Update 3.0 Thread of Clock/Battery Fix Hotness and Crotch-Grabbin' Win!

Carl

chubigans said:
Well you can already unlock Home stuff (Namco Museum, Batman) and some games do give you free themes if you buy them (Battlefield) but I agree, we need more of that kind of stuff!

Hardly any. Batman and RE5 are the only 2 game out of my collect of 60 retail PS3 games that unlocks something in Home, as far as i know.

Flunkie said:
but how i japanese i dont japanese
As soon as the site says "3.00" hit this button you see on the page -->
download_on.gif

Spydy

Banned
Fuck this. I don't honestly know why I decided to stay up until 1:42am GMT in the vain hope that it MIGHT be released early.

I'm off to bed.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Sentry said:
Is it just me or do you get the feeling he's using google translate to communicate?

I bet you think he's actually a squirrel too.

Raistlin

Speevy said:
Is the inability to create your own animated themes an issue of Sony wanting to sell them, or could you actually brick your system by doing this?

If it's not dangerous, I would actually pay for a kit that lets me make my own.

You're going to buy a dev kit o_0

corn_fest

What is this picture of on the SCEJ firmware site?

ver270_02.jpg

Edit: Oh, it's the text chat feature. I wouldn't recognize it, I've never used it :/

Sweet. My buddy just told me firmware was just published. Its up to management when to go live. 2 themes should be up by tonight. Enjoy everyone :D

Flunkie

Banned
yes we can said:
Sweet. My buddy just told me firmware was just published. Its up to management when to go live. 2 themes should be up by tonight. Enjoy everyone :D
but ur osamas slogan

noah111

Still Alive
yes we can said:
Hope you're right bro.. if so then it should be up within 5 hours or so, no?

Top Bottom