• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Ted

15800073437_89b2d94e2c_b.jpg

Welcome (back) to Los Santos and to the OT for the newest version of Grand Theft Auto Online for the Playstation 4/Xbox One.

Please note this OT is concerned with the console versions of GTA Online, for more general GTA V discussion please visit the GTA V Next/New Generation OT - GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em. Also available, for the budding snapmatic photographer, is the GTA V (Next-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread. The PC version OT (modded to include superior graphics and additional content) is available here, GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition. No GTAO PC specific thread has yet been created.

Also, don't forget the games is also available on Playstation 3 / Xbox 360, the latest OT for the OG version is available here, Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach.
inZIZpylDnoS6.gif

GTA Online is an instanced online world with a free roam hub that connects players to PvE missions, PvP races, PvP death match modes, PvP versus missions and a number of other miscellaneous activities (including golf, tennis and darts).

Some simple content is played inside the instanced free roam world such as car exports, target kills, impromptu races and one on one death matches but most is played from smaller job lobbies from which you can invite members of your session, crew or friends list.

Aim types are separated into different free roam instances.

Your character progression is indicated by level and the collection of money and assets (vehicles, apartments, weapons). Access to weapons and jobs are governed by this level. You start with nothing but a pistol and your wits but hopefully will soon become a fully fledged criminal machine with access to an array of supercars, helcopters, planes and weapons.
iwjCjRzxPcl8E.gif

Published by: Rockstar
Release date: 18/Nov/2014 (11/18/2014)
Platforms: Playstation 4 / Xbox One
idJOwndS1ELuT.gif

Metacritic Averages:
PS4: Critic Score - 97 (Universal acclaim based on 56 critics) | User Score - 8.1 (General favourable reviews based on 627 ratings)
XB1: Critic Score - 97 (Universal acclaim based on 10 critics) | User Score - 7.6 (General favourable reviews based on 174 ratings)
(The above scores are as of 04/Dec/2014 - 16:00 GMT)

Reviews:
IGN
MeriStation
Gameblog.fr
Gamer.nl
USGamer
Kotaku
Videogamer
Gamespot

For more details and discussion please see the GTA V on PS4/X1 Review Thread
iZhMDlU36M9cU.gif

Crew information can be found at the Rockstar Social Club site, playing with a crew and/or friends makes GTA Online even better, so get it to it! Below are details of GAF related GTA V crews:

Playstation Platforms:

Gaming Age Family (NGAF) - Contact: BaronVonBeans (R* Social Club) / Baron Von Beans (GAF)
Events Planned: Currently None

Neogang (NGAF) - Contact: Open registration.

XBox Platforms:

Xbox One GAF Crew (XGAF) - Contact: Contact: pennybagz (R* Social Club) / Pennybags (GAF)

Please see this thread for sign ups for an XB1 crew.

Op, can you add this link to the OT for Gaf crew invites/signups. Going to create the crew this weekend.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940078

Cross Platform:

BritGAF (BGAF) - Contact: Unknown
Events Planned: Unknown

If there are any other GAF crews please post in the thread and/or PM me the details and I will add them here.
ibjW7JlvpG5fVU.gif

Current Event Playlist: None currently available
ijSFvcbJfpeWE.gif

Please note I am only posting user added shots confirmed as taken in an online session (and that mention the platform they are playing on).

PS4 Share Screenshots:
Ted said:

In Game "Snapmatic" Shots:
ibyQZXr4WipVJh.gif

GTA Online Status update page

Network Connectivity Issues: Loading times into sessions and jobs of all kinds are currently running very slowly and disconnects are common.

Patch 1.03 seems to have resolved some of these connectivity issues. GAF'ers, please continue to update the thread with any issues so I can keep this question as updated as possible.

Latest [MAJOR] Patch:

10/Mar/2015 (PS4) / 10/Mar/2015 (XB1) - 1.07 (Grand Theft Auto Online Heists) - Heists are a new type of gameplay experience inside GTA Online – massive, multi-layered, 4-player co-operative missions that encourage players to work together and make the most of their individual strengths, and a team’s level of communication and coordination can make or break each mission.

Heists unlock at Rank 12 for players with a high-end apartment. They are started by a call from Lester and a visit to his garment factory. Please note there is a short delay between each Heist, but Lester will be in touch when the next Heist is ready. You can replay Heist strands by calling Lester using the “Request Heist” option.

For more details see:

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...e-Update-1-21-PS3-Xbox-360-1-07-PS4-Xbox-One-

Previous Patches:

18/Dec/2014 (PS4) / 18/Dec/2014 (XB1) - 1.05 (Festive Surprise Update) - Contains fixes, new vehicles, weapons, tattoos, clothing, and more for both GTA Online and Story Mode

15894228619_af8e6a98dc_z.jpg

For full details see the FAQ below and the R* issued patch notes for v1.05.

26/Nov/2014 (PS4) / 28/Nov/2014 (XB1) - 1.04 - Additional fixes for GTA Online to improve stability and other minor fixes - Specific content unknown
Size: PS4 - Unconfirmed | XB1 - Unconfirmed

15860024036_045abe7804_z.jpg

22/Nov/2014 - 1.03 - Specific content unknown - Seems to fix some of the connectivity issues reported by users.
Size: PS4 - Unconfirmed | XB1 - Unconfirmed

15860024196_18cd23dffd_z.jpg

iOHrf6I6CzVOA.gif

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHARACTER TRANSFERS: Some issues reported, please see the GTA Online Status update page on the Rockstar support site and the news item here.

This issue appears to have now been fixed for Playstation and Xbox users and is reported as such in the R* support page.

LAST UPDATED: 13/April/2015
REASON FOR UPDATE: Add PC version OT link.

Oh and the obligatory "first OT, go easy folks".

Ted

15984559291_2a7f9122eb_b.jpg

Q: This FAQ is incomplete/inaccurate/a load of old tosh, what can I do?
A: Report issues in the thread or by sending me a PM. Any additional contributions/help can also be made/given the same way.

i1qfEzymnAedF.gif

Q: Is GTA Online up?
A: You can check whether GTA Online is up on all platforms by using the GTA Online Status update page.

Q: Are there any current issues?
A: Loading times into sessions and jobs of all kinds are currently running very slowly and disconnects are common. Get used to seeing this screen:

Patch 1.03 seems to have resolved some of these connectivity issues. GAF'ers, please continue to update the thread with any issues so I can keep this question as updated as possible.

Users are also reporting issues with lost vehicles on transfer. Please contact Rockstar support in this case. They are reporting it will be solved with a patch soon but to re-report it to them if having issues after the patch is released.

Q: Is there anything I can do to ensure my connection is optimum for GTA Online?
A: Check the below article for connection tips for GTA Online directly from Rockstar:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200525767

iV5dSLqfUkcYp.gif

Q: Where can I find information on the latest patch content?
A: Right here.

iSUAzNPgruWyr.gif

Q: How do I transfer my character from PS3/X360 to the new game on PS4/XB1?
A: Visit the R* support site for full details.

Q: What is transferred from my PS3/X360 version? Single player progress and multiplayer progress?
A: Single player progress does not transfer. A full list of what multiplayer progress transfers please see the list below:

Rockstar said:
What will be transferred:

Money – Earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).
Rank and RP – You will have the same Rank and RP after transfer.
Game Progress – GTA Online progression will transfer including all unlocks, Contacts, Jobs, Trophies and stats.
Items and Property – Weapons/attachments, vehicles/modifications, properties, clothing and all aspects of character appearance will be transferred. Character-owned items (e.g. clothing, weapons, etc.) will remain in the character’s inventory and will not need to be repurchased in-game. Vehicles will appear in the same garage they were left in before the transfer.
Creator – Jobs made within the Creator will be transferred.
Crews – Existing Crew information will available.
Achievements and Trophies – Achievements and trophies will transfer. Additional overall Gamerscore will not be awarded for transferring achievement progress.

What will not be transferred:

Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will not transfer from across console families (e.g. Xbox 360 to PlayStation®4).
Published Job playlists and bookmarked playlists will not be available if transferring across console families (e.g. Xbox 360 to PlayStation®4).
Leaderboards, world records and personal bests will not be transferred.
Snapmatic photos within the game. All photos will still be accessible via the Social Club website.

ik8G4qFUnXnOI.gif

Q: What new content is available in GTA Online at launch?
A: Please see list below:

Vehicles
Marshall Monster Truck

Dinka Blista

Imponte Dukes

Dodo Seaplane

Previous CE vehicles now available for purchase in-game:

Carbon RS

Hotknife

Kharmalion

Lobby Size
Free-roam sessions can now host up to 30 players.
Some races now cater for up to 30 players.
Some deathmatches/versus missions now cater for up to 30 players.
Some parachuting jobs now cater for up to 16 players.

Other Changes
Graphics and performance enhancements.
Small increase in traffic diversity and density.
First person view and the ability to lock view types in job lobbies.
Enhanced "Passive" mode.
Content creator enhancements (additional props/create 30 player matches).

Q: I'm a returning player, what [online content] do I get?
A: The ability to buy the Blista, Marshall, Dukes and Dodo in game from the relevant dealer.

Q: I'm not a returning player, can I not get the cool shit shown above?
A: At the moment no. Whether it will be released in the longer term we don't currently know.

Q: I didn't really play much after launch last gen, what additional content was added over time then that is now available in the PS4/XB1 versions?
A: TBA (LAST GEN PATCH CONTENT)

Q: What new content has been added since the launch of the PS4/XB1 versions of the game?
A: TBA (PATCH 1.05 CONTENT)

iFQazaDHEtStd.gif

Q: Are heists in yet?
A: YES!

Heists Trailer:

http://youtu.be/UDd3pTE8UsQ

Heists GIFs:

ioarQSx4ucvW0.gif
ibaKgrbGOYFGhs.gif

ibz8lBccN1lUdP.gif
ibpDTVTpE3ISOs.gif

10/Mar/2015 (PS4) / 10/Mar/2015 (XB1) - 1.07 (Grand Theft Auto Online Heists) - Heists are a new type of gameplay experience inside GTA Online – massive, multi-layered, 4-player co-operative missions that encourage players to work together and make the most of their individual strengths, and a team’s level of communication and coordination can make or break each mission.

Heists unlock at Rank 12 for players with a high-end apartment. They are started by a call from Lester and a visit to his garment factory. Please note there is a short delay between each Heist, but Lester will be in touch when the next Heist is ready. You can replay Heist strands by calling Lester using the “Request Heist” option.

For more details see:

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...e-Update-1-21-PS3-Xbox-360-1-07-PS4-Xbox-One-

iYYk4ReIf0DTO.gif

Q: Are there animals online?
A: No.

Q: Is traffic and pedestrian density lower online?
A: Yes.

Q: Is the blimp available online?
A: No.

ibuWwvEm7ul3SM.gif

Q: How do I switch views?
A: Push the touch pad in to cycle through views on the PS4 or push (?) to do the same on Xbox One.

Q: How do I bring up the interaction menu?
A: Hold the touch pad in bring up this menu on the PS4 or hold (?) to do the same on Xbox One.

Q: What aim modes are available now there is an FPS mode?
A: There are several:

Assisted Aim – Full: Traditional locked on targeting
Assisted Aim – Partial: Short lock-on period
Free Aim – Assisted: Brief initial lock
Free Aim: No lock

Q: Can I set view defaults for different scenarios, like third person when driving and FPS when walking?
A: You can. A full list of toggles can be found below:

On foot - First person on/off
In cover - First person on/off
In a vehicle - First person on/off
Whilst ragdolling - First person on/off

Q: Where can I access these options?
A: Pause the game, go to the Settings menu and select Controls.

Q: What other settings are available in this controls area?
A: Here you can also access a variety of sensitivity setting and the usual invert options. You can also choose from a number of predefined control layouts.

iCklwDjALDiPr.gif

Q: What is the quickest way to earn RP online?
A: Min/maxinghints to be add later.

Q: What is the quickest way to earn money online?
A: Min/maxing hints to be add later.

ibb0DTWpF5o0i9.gif

Q: Is there a general beginners guide available to help me settle in?
A: Baron Von Beans has put together a document that should help new users settle in. This is currently stored as a Google doc and can be found below:

Discalimer - This was written for people I work with that were JUST getting in to GTA. You may know almost everything on here, but I was still learning new tricks hundreds of hours in, so you may too. This was written for PS3 players, but I tried to make additions to include 360ers and Xboners as well. Also, despite it being written originally back in March, some info might be out dated, and I updated it as best as I could. But that is why I left comments on, because I *know* there are likely mistakes there. I haven't really done much in my Google Drive, so I hope this all works as it should. Welll...without further ado...

GTA: Online tips for the new and old alike :D

Q: What is the interaction menu?
A: A small menu that appears in the top left of your screen that allows you to quickly set waypoints to pre-defined areas on the map, access your inventory (clothes/snacks/body armour), enter/exit passive mode and adjust a variety of other access and interaction options.

Q: What PvE content is available online?
A: PvE content is made up mostly of missions given to you by a number of GTA Online protagonists. They largely follow the usual GTA mission type of go somewhere, kill / destroy / hack something, pick up some valuable stuff, go somewhere else etc. etc. Most missions can be completed in a variety of ways. Jobs can be completed solo or with a team (total amount is dependent on the job).

Most Jobs are initially given to you as a text message from the relevent protagonist on your in game phone but once they are completed you can access them at any time either by walking into their waypoint on the map or by pausing the game, selecting the Online option followed by the jobs option. From there select the job you wish to do from the missions menu. Missions can be done on three difficulty levels easy, normal, hard with different RP and cash multipliers applied at each level (1x/1.25x/1.5x). Beyond this multiplier mission payout also depend on three further factors, the level the mission is available from, the time taken to complete the mission and the number of players in the mission.

A list of jobs can be found below. Please note, these are compiled from the PS3 version, some may not yet be available on the PS4/XB1 version of the game and indeed there may be extra missions not listed.

Key:
Protagonist
Mission Name - Job available at n GTA Online Level

Lamar

Mall Or Nothing - Level 1
Hold Up - Level 1
Ballas to the Wall - Level 5 - Solo Free Aim
San Andreas Seoul - Level 16
Ticket to Elysium - Level 18
Going Down the GOH - Level 20
Caught Napping - Level 20
Lost MC RIP - Level 25
No Smoking - Level 30

Gerald

Pier Pressure - Level 6
Death Metal - Level 6 - Solo Free Aim
Deal Breaker - Level 6 - Solo Free Aim
Flood in the LS River - Level 6 - Solo Free Aim
Meth'd Up - Level 7 - Solo Free Aim
No Hay Bronca - Level 8
Hit 'Em Up - Level 10
Gassed Up - Level 12
Violent Duct - Level 15
Hard Labor - Level 19
War and Pieces - Level 30
Chumash and Grab - Level 35
Dish the Dirt - Level 45

Simeon

Where Credit's Due - Level 5
Rockford Roll - Level 5
Rich Men in Richman - Level 5
Chasers - Level 5
It Takes a Thief - Level 5
Gentry Does It - Level 10
All in the Game - Level 10
El Burro Heists - Level 10 - Solo Free Aim
Blow Up - Level 12
GTA Today - Level 12
Chasers II - Level 16
Blow Up II - Level 20
ATV Steal - Level 25
Blow Up III - Level 31

Ron

TP Industries - Level 13
Romance Isn't Dead - Level 13
Fueling the Flames - Level 20
Turbine Carbine - Level 25
Daemon Run - Level 25
Base Invaders - Level 27
Crank Up the Volume - Level 30
A Boat in the Bay - Level 40 - Solo Free Aim
Landing Gear - Level 55
Wet Work - Level 55

Trevor

TP Industries - Level 13
Lost My Mind - Level 20
Crystal Clear Out - Level 28
Chop Chop - Level 43
Out of Harmony - Level 50
Satellite Communications - Level 60
Method in the Madness - Level 65
Chopper Tail - Level 70
Diamonds are for Trevor - Level 70

Lester

Denial of Service - Level 14
Master Data - Level 16
Cops Capacity - Level 19
Crime Scenester - Level 20
Landing Strip - Level 22
A Titan of a Job - Level 24
Last Chopper Outta LS - Level 25
High Priority Case - Level 25
Quarry Quarry - Level 30
By Land, Sea and Air - Level 30
Teaser Trailer - Level 40
Four Trailers - Level 45
Bust Out - Level 55
Sinking Feeling - Level 55
The Parking Garage - Level 55
Hack and Dash - Level 60
American Exports - Level 65
Chemical Extraction - Level 65
On Maneuvers - Level 65
Docks to Stock - Level 70
Stocks and Scares - Level 70
Docks to Stock II - Level 75

Martin

On the List - Level 18
Artificial Scarcity - Level 19
Handle with Care - Level 20
Time to Get Away - Level 20
Pickup Sticks - Level 21
Out of Court Settlement - Level 22
Death From Above - Level 23
Check Out Time - Level 35
Water the Vineyard - Level 40
Grab Your Ballas - Level 40
Stick Up the Stickup Crew - Level 40
The Los Santos Connection - Level 40
Effin' Lazers - Level 44
Editor and Thief - Level 45
Mixed Up With Coke - Level 45
Dry Docking - Level 45
Cleaning the Cat House - Level 45
Extradition - Level 50
Holed Up - Burton - Level 50
Show Me the Monet - Level 55
Judging the Jury - Level 65
Defender - Level 70
Rooftop Rumble - Level 75
Trash Talk - Level 81

Q: What PvP content is available online?
A: Races (instanced and free-roam), versus missions, free for all death matches, team death matches, last team standing death matches, team versus missions, parachuting, shooting range challenges, darts, arm wrestling (Game of Arms man), tennis and golf. A lot basically!

Q: How do I access jobs, missions, races, deathmatches etc.?
A: There are a number of ways this can be done.

Accepting an invite from a mission contact / friend / crew member / random

During the game you will receive text message invites to jobs from mission contacts (Lamar/Gerald/Simeon etc. etc.) or from your friends, crew members or random people. These can be invites to PvE missions or PvP content.

Below is an example of a text message, sent by Gerald, inviting the player to do a contact mission (PvE) called Meth'd Up:

When you receive these messages you can simply access your phone (up on the d-pad):

Then if you select the job list (icon in the middle of your in-game phone interface) you will see a list of all invites you have received that are still active:

Selecting the invite you want to do is a simple matter of selecting it (press X/A), reading the summary text and then selecting again (X/A).

Using the quick join option from your in game phone

Using the Online > Jobs option from the pause menu

Q: In Los Santos Customs it tells me I need to win n number of races before I unlock this part for my car, what does this mean?
A: You basically just need to win land races against at least one other person (solo races do NOT count). These wins do not need to be in the class of car you wish to upgrade. Any land race win in any class counts as a win in all classes. The pop up in LS Customs is misleading.

The numbers may be off between classes on a specific character because different classes need different win amounts, so for a turbo you need 20 wins to mod a super, 20 for sports, 19 in muscle and 18 in off road and bikes etc.

Below are images of a super class car in LS Customs before and after winning a compact class race:

Super car pre win:

Super car post win:

Q: My sniper rifle won't zoom in, WTF?
A: Zoom now appears to be mapped to the D-Pad when aiming rather than the stick as before. This can be changed in the Settings > Control options screen.

Q: People online are loud and annoying, can I mute them.
A: Yes.

You can mute individual players in lobbies using the option in the lobby menu called something like "view joined players", then there is a player specific options menu. <--- CHECK TERMINOLOGY

You can also set chat to crew + friends only in free-roam lobbies by holding the touchpad (or XB1 equiv) down to bring up the interaction menu. I'm not sure if this carries forward into instanced lobbies. <--- CHECK & VERIFY

Q: Are there any exploits for easy money?
A: Not currently. There is a small glitch that enables you to bring cars from co-op missions back to free-roam to sell but this requires multiple players and the car collector to not play an active part in at least the final part of the co-op mission so is not encouraged.

Q: Does playing GTA O mean I must be a misogynistic pig?
A: That depends on who you ask.

Q: Will playing this game turn me into an IRL deranged, violent thug?
A: If you were already predisposed to being an IRL deranged, violent thug, possibly. If you are a reasonable well adjusted adult, no. If you are a child, you shouldn't be playing this game unsupervised anyway so blame your parents.

Q: Another player has stopped next to me and is honking his horn in a friendly manner, what should I do?
A: Shoot them.

LAST UPDATED: 10/Mar/2015
REASON FOR UPDATE: Heists are here!!

Nice OT!

Hoping to land in a casual Xbox One Crew. Played GTA O (360) version up to level 30 or so, but got bored pretty quickly. I like playing PvE missions mostly and it seemed like it was always very hard to get people to play with. I'd also like some staged PvP stuff (eg, like Cops & Robbers from IV), but the lack of a proper party system in GTA O really made that impossible.

When are heists coming again?

No timeline. "Soon."

By all accounts, it sounds like when Heists got delayed, they had to spend more time making them a meatier mode. Sounds like their original vision for Heists was very simple, but then player expectations became much higher when the feature was delayed, and they knew they couldn't release what they had planned after all of the hype for it. So, now, a full year later, it sounds like they're still revamping heists to make them more than just a throw-away mode. The surge of technical issues didn't help.

Online is broken as hell on PS4.
Everyone's experience varies. However, it is going through some stress, just like the original Online did last October. It will stabalize, for sure, but the servers are getting hammered from everyone finally getting their copy to try it out. I've timed out a few times, for a few hours so far. Aside from not seeing any High Priority Vehicles, Simeon Text Messages, Armored Trucks, Lester Assasinations, and a few other dynamic events, it's worked swimmingly for me.

RS4-

I'm not sure if the workaround for the GAF emblems still works. I still have the Scanner Darkly, some GTA Chinatown, and uhh, I believe gas mask image up there.

But when I have time, I'll check it out, and if it still works, I can take a few requests here and there if we want to change anything.

The Llama

I gave up on GTA online on the ps3 pretty quickly because it just felt so slow and clunky. The PS4 version really does feel "next gen" and I can already tell I'll be spending a lot of time in it.

Thaedolus

I gave up on PS3 online last year because of how broken it was, but I'm ready to try again on PS4. Any NeoGAF The Third crew gonna rep?

I gave up on PS3 online last year because of how broken it was, but I'm ready to try again on PS4. Any NeoGAF The Third crew gonna rep?
The Third was made because the original crew was full, and the Third was meant as a way to "move up the ranks". Crew limit is now 1000, so we can take pretty much everyone!

Edit: Meant to say, great OT Ted. I especially love the answer to your last question.

Waiting to be accepted to te crew.

Also can anyone explain why I cannot sell my Vacca that I bought back in 2013. I don't want it anymore

Ah so should I request GAF Street then?

GAF Street is the old 360 crew. Gaming Age Family is the old PS3 crew that will also now be used for PS4.

But you can have membership to more than one crew. I'll continue to be a GAF Street member even after I get invited to Gaming Age Family.

If you got it before patch 1.07 sometimes they can't be sold, only after that could you sell cars you got from the websites.
So am I just forever screwed or have to stock my garage with cars off the street until given the option to replace the ones I don't want and then just sell them?

What's street car net me the most profit when selling?

torontoml

Took me like an hour to get my character transfered last night. Won't be able to play again until tomorrow night. Have to make that worth it since I won't be playing again until Monday.

Mistel

Banned
So am I just forever screwed or have to stock my garage with cars off the street until given the option to replace the ones I don't want and then just sell them?

What's street car net me the most profit when selling?
Just stock your garage then you can delete it, then just sell the other cars afterwards. Either a gang Tornado or Peyote they sell for the most, Buccaner's are the third option they're more common to get than the other two.

If you got it before patch 1.07 sometimes they can't be sold, only after that could you sell cars you got from the websites.

Which is BS. I bought lots of cars at the start and don't need most of them anymore and I can't sell them...for some reason. I wish I could sell my plane and get a cheaper one too.

Well I applied for the psn Gaf crew. My psn is the same as my username and my R* ID is MrFrogeye. Now I just have to have online quit timing out before I can get in.

Mistel

Banned
Which is BS. I bought lots of cars at the start and don't need most of them anymore and I can't sell them...for some reason. I wish I could sell my plane and get a cheaper one too.
That's the reason they can't be sold 1.10 did attempt to fix it but it sort of didn't work.
Did I read that there was an update so you could only sell vehicles every 45 min?
There was you can only sell a car every 45 minutes.

I also PM'd Baron Von Beans via the social club website while also sending an invite request. I'm excited to finally play when it works.

ChoklitCow - R*

Is there a preferred method the Crew Leaders want? I just happened to read Von Beans post in another thread.

Tigress

Eeeee, want to play with crew mates but having so much fun replaying single player. Already transferred my character (and went off without a hitch).

Game has too much to offer!!!!!!!

(too bad my little cheapy headset I bought for PS3 won't work with PS4 :(. Sony really needs to let PS3 blutooth devices work on PS4. It may be a cheapy device but it's still a helluva lot better than that piece of crap headset they provided and I'm poor and can't really justify anything over 20-30 dollars at most for online play when GTA is the only game I play online).

Oni Jazar

What aiming mode should GAFers play online? I'm afraid that all these aiming modes will fragment the audience.

Assisted Aim – Full: Traditional locked on targeting
Assisted Aim – Partial: Short lock-on period
Free Aim – Assisted: Brief initial lock
Free Aim: No lock

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Are all of the aiming options available for online? I could have sworn I went into the options and it was on Free Aim with the ability to change greyed out.

Gaz_RB

If they charge for heists and no one causes an uproar I'll be at my wits end with the gaming community/industry/world.

They won't. They already said they are putting it out in the next patch, whenever that is.

Now, additional heists after that....

Top Bottom