• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today, you’ll learn about Moon: Remix RPG Adventure, the greatest game yet made.

GhaleonQ

Brobzoid said:
well, he's got his kleenex set up anyway.

*laughs* I didn't process that beforehand.

Brobzoid said:
Didn't vanpool make a second tingle game? why didn't anyone bring that shit to europe? I loved the first one :(

Because it's too awesome!

Actually, it's because that one's a graphic adventure game, and no one likes funny adventure games. If you don't want to Google Translate Japanese websites, http://www.zeldawiki.org/Color_Changing_Tingle's_Love_Balloon_Trip has kind of a lot of information about it. It's a The Wizard Of Oz parody. It's hilarious and pretty clever (though not nearly as hard as Endonesia).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1ZYj71ubs (Nico Nico Doga doesn't have any walkthroughs, surprisingly).

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

why do you insist on talking about these japan-only vidjagames I would love to play? I hate you. ;_;

GhaleonQ

svcghost

Neo Member
Excuse me,Mr./Mrs.GhaleonQ:

Is translation of this essay permitted if not used for commercial purpose?

——————————————————————————

Sorry for this necro.

AerialAir

Banned
So... this is a game that's cool because it references other games and rips bits of them? Cause they've done that already a lot in film. Don't get me wrong, it was a successful move, but a bi cringeworthy.

SomTervo

What a gorram thread

So... this is a game that's cool because it references other games and rips bits of them? Cause they've done that already a lot in film. Don't get me wrong, it was a successful move, but a bi cringeworthy.

It's not about what you do, it's about how you do it

gundalf

11 years later and I'm now playing this game on the switch, incredible. Loving so far the world and music, the graphics are a bit too low res and it is obvious that it is running under the hood on an PSX Emulator - yet it is very playable. Maybe I will have more to say in the future once I clocked more hours into this game.

Last edited:

me0wish

There was another thread on here for the Switch rerelease that didn't really get any traction. I finished the game a couple weeks ago and it's incredible. Hope you enjoy it.
Hello, I couldn't find the thread (maybe I suck at searching), could you please link it? Thanks!

me0wish

Aw, thanks anyway <3
I dunno what miracle it took to get this game translated, but I'm really glad it did happen. If not for Mad Rat Dead, this would definitely be my GOTY, easily one of my top 10 games.

Last edited:

me0wish

Last edited:
Top Bottom