• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70576565.html

Spoilerish report of a scene someone saw with Theon in it from next season... Going to be so good if true. Obviously dont read if you haven't read past ACoK.

eMJTG.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I haven't read the books but are they taking stuff from later books and putting them in this season or is this what actually happens in book 3?

It's hard to explain without spoiling anything...I guess you could say
a little from column A and a little from column B

I have been reading the series over the summer. I kinda feel sad because I am just starting A Dance with Dragons, and I think I can get it done before school starts back up, which leaves me with nothing to do before going to bed for the night.

In spite of the slow pace, I quite liked A Feast for Crows, the last chapter with
Brienne
really saved it.

Might watch the TV series after finishing the 5th book.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I have been reading the series over the summer. I kinda feel sad because I am just starting A Dance with Dragons, and I think I can get it done before school starts back up, which leaves me with nothing to do before going to bed for the night.

In spite of the slow pace, I quite liked A Feast for Crows, the last chapter with
Brienne
really saved it.

Might watch the TV series after finishing the 5th book.

Buy some more books!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I just watched the first episode of Misfits on Hulu, and I think Iwan Rheon will make a good choice for that character. Maybe a little younger than I pictured, but I think he'll do nicely.

Enosh

hmm just got ADWD
should have been willing to spend more money and bought the hardcover version, the paperback is tiny and thick, think will be hard to read comfortably, plus a small font size -.-
didn't buy a book in ages so completely forgot to check those things

oh well, it is what it is

Massa

Can someone post what the report says, in spoilers? I get an error on my cellphone.

Some guy visited the set and saw a scene being shot. In particular, this scene:

series spoiler
They were filming Theon being let down from a big torture cross thingy, there was a prosthetic wound on his foot that was sooo gross looking, had to remind myself it wasn’t real. And all the torture props were horrific, I hated Theon last season, but after seeing those, I think he’s getting his comeuppance.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70576565.html

Spoilerish report of a scene someone saw with Theon in it from next season... Going to be so good if true. Obviously dont read if you haven't read past ACoK.

So unexpected, so awesome. It makes sense though, and it's a smart move. [series]
Audience gets introduced to the sickest fuck in Westeros, Theon doesn't completely disappear from people's minds, and it's a perfect set-up for his real storyline later on. Win-win. I can't wait to see Theon's DWD story in the show. It'll be quite the test for Allen.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So I just finished book one...want some opinions about the ending.

Did anyone else feel that the whole bloodmagic / magical rebirth of dragons and blood of the dragon stuff being true come out of left field? I was just left with a "...wat" expression on my face. Also can't believe they just offed Ned like that. :(
This is the thread you're looking for.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210654&page=1

It's a spoiler tagged discussion of all books. In your case you would put [AGoT] before the spoilered text. If someone doesn't clearly tag what book they're discussing then don't highlight the spoiler.

EDIT: If I were you I'd be very careful even in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom