• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

https://soundcloud.com/toonamishowdown/showdown031

artworks-000248169506-w41cgl-t500x500.jpg

"We discuss what holidays are the acceptable holidays, having backup children, the Naruto hatred meter, why Orga is bad at flirting, never getting sick, fever dreams, claymation, and selling T-shirts."

Grexeno

Why not post both podcasts right next to each other.

z0Mz9f6.gif

Episode 77 "Yelling Is Hard"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Moaradin discuss Saiyan royalty, MTV Cribs, pocket sand, Hitler-stash, fantastic eyebrows, diamonds, ignoring Shippuden, and robot arms.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode077.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:23 News (Mob Psyco 100 live action, Samurai Jack marathon)
0:07:22 Dragonball Super
0:15:23 Dragonball Z Kai
0:22:39 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:34:06 Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
0:45:47 Hunter x Hunter
0:50:14 Lupin the III
0:53:35 Naruto Shippuden
0:54:11 Outlaw Star
0:59:28 USA vs JPN Robot Fight
1:01:10 Wrap up

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thought about getting it for awhile, decided not to because I only see on average one movie in theaters a year and also almost everything I would see if tickets were special event showings like Pokemon I choose you or the Ghibli films.

EDIT: Tiger and Bunny is on Netflix. This show would be dope as hell on TOONAMI. It is on the lower end of what I consider must watch for anime fans.

EDIT 2: It's new avatar time. You know the drill. Best by tomorrow night wins.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
List of Togashi Characters who would fit into Jim Jam

1. Bisky, assuming it is Jim Jam 1-3.
2. Kurama, assuming it is post 3.
3. Kuwabara.
4. Younger Togoro brother.
5. Killua's father.
6. Genkai
7. Killua's grandfather.

Tenumi

Banned
Tiger and Bunny is on Netflix. This show would be dope as hell on TOONAMI. It is on the lower end of what I consider must watch for anime fans.

I don't know for sure because I haven't checked, but apparently all the ads were edited out. Saw pics on Twitter, anyway. That's a bummer if true. I'd imagine that it'd probably need the same treatment for Toonami.

---------

Side note, I'm making good progress on catching up with current episodes. Caught up on Super, Kai, and JoJo, with only a couple HxH episodes to go. So hopefully I can get back to posting again. Backlogs suck.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They removed all the advertising on the Netflix version which kills the whole joke about the series.
I mean it's still at it's heart a show about the best dad in anime and a true hero. Also a what if Sasuke had a better parental figure in his life and didn't turn out to be shitty.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*realizes Funimation has Fumoffu on their site for free, with the dub*

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

I remember watching some of the first season via friend, but never the full series, let alone the 2nd season.

Edit: Fun fact, FMP was Luci Christian's first starring role in anime, having only been in two previous shows. It kind of makes Fumoffu funnier when I think she used this experience when voicing Nami & acting very similar towards the Straw Hats.

zulux21

*realizes Funimation has Fumoffu on their site for free, with the dub*

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

I remember watching some of the first season via friend, but never the full series, let alone the 2nd season.

Edit: Fun fact, FMP was Luci Christian's first starring role in anime, having only been in two previous shows. It kind of makes Fumoffu funnier when I think she used this experience when voicing Nami & acting very similar towards the Straw Hats.

Fumoffu is great. don't even really need to watch the first season to enjoy it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Got early work tomorrow, so I'll only stick around to Jojo. At least it means afternoon all to myself.

Top Bottom