• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

nnex

Neo Member
I can't believe Hinch let Giles go over 20 pitches up 6. So dumb.

The internet needs to gif that Bregman shot after the final out.

Caja 117

Yanks have not been able to score more than one run in each of the games at minute maid, no matter that they had put runners in scoring position with less than two outs in multiple ocassions or who was pitching, they have not been able to do it, which is scary going into tomorow.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Yanks have not been able to score more than one run in each of the games at minute maid, no matter that they had put runners in scoring position with less than two outs in multiple ocassions or who was pitching, they have not been able to do it, which is scary going into tomorow.
Don’t worry some of the breaks should go our way tomorrow.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Astros only scored 5 runs and were nearly shut out twice in Yankee Stadium.

Game 4 was the game where the Astros scored 4 runs then bullpen shit the bed badly.

Home field advantage has been a HUGE impact in this series.

Caja 117

Don’t worry some of the breaks should go our way tomorrow.

Hopefully. Im calling it, If Sabathia repeats his perfomance of game 3, Yanks will win this.
Astros only scored 5 runs and were nearly shut out twice in Yankee Stadium.

Game 4 was the game where the Astros scored 4 runs then bullpen shit the bed badly.

Home field advantage has been a HUGE impact in this series.
No doubt about it, which leave you thinking if these teams can take a series from the Dodgers. Dodgers have the homefield advantage in the WS, right?

I if I were the Astros manager I would pray Morton could give 4 innings, then put in Keuchel for the 5th, 6th, and 7th innings, then Verlander for the 8th and 9th inning.

Caja 117

I dont think I will have the courage to watch tonights gane, i just wish to close my eyes and wake up to midnight and the score, my heart cant take this anymore.

Meohsix

M4W6QcH.png

People of Earth, lend CC your energy!

jman2050

Well last game went about as expected, sadly.

Regardless of the outcome it’s been a great series and the Astros are a resilient bunch. If the Yankees do lose game 7 I hope they at least do it scoring runs in Houston for once.

davidwhangchoi 434
3N16MA 306
Malo 300
sf2fanatic 267
Mrbob 241
gamz 219
Sanjuro 213
jman2050 209
Line_HTX 205
mjp2417 197
Choomp 185
perfectchaos007 180
HarryDemeanor 179
Rock And Roll 177
Syphon Filter 177
blackaroni 164
Beckx 161
Windu 159
zulux21 153
brianjones 147
esmith08734 142
Lee Chaolan 127
Caja 117 123
SRTtoZ 117
jello44 113
Toth 112
captive 109
bebop242 108
JoseDFrog 107

I'd probably be triple that if my Tribe were still in there.

Anywho, MALO, you guys can do it!

Screw you Line, your Waifu is shiiiiit!!!!!!!

Karen is cool tho

Parch

Gotta give CC some credit. He's found the fountain of youth and pitched well lately. Is that potion going to wear off anytime soon? Like tonight soon?

Top Bottom