• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

It's not a jab at anyone in particular. It's a reference to the fact that 343's repeated requests for trust - until we've at least played the game - has been met with less than open arms at times around these parts. It's also a reference to a movie I had on my mind at the time a new thread was due.
Which movie?

This is pretty awesome: http://halocouncil.com/content.php?288-Halo-Believe-Minecraft-Commercial (Halo 3 believe trailer in minecraft)
I still get a kick out of the Bulletstorm one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWoXu5fhn0

TheOddOne

Here is a bigger pic of the May OXM:

oxm0712pcoverus-fullsize.jpg

It doesn't, only Team Doubles and The Arena have party matching. Look for the "Big Party Size: ___" under the playlist's description.

edit: unless they mentioned it in an update somewhere and haven't updated the MM lists-ingame to reflect it

They never mentioned it in an update, and it doesn't say so on the playlist info, but they clearly quietly implemented it. I used to play against full teams literally the majority of the time, and now I never play full teams.

Me or maby somebody else? Well, the last one was a vague picture.
I'm going to bet it is going to have the same information like GI. I see no point to post a larger version of Magazine's cover when the Chief isn't on the front. Especially since the cover was already posted and only the smart part was not readable for the most but someone quoted it. It's just my opinion, nobody cares about it. I'm going to shout my mouth.

You mean my customized Spartan? Well of course I'm the hero. Anybody trying to steal my limelight's gonna get betrayed.

Maybe you'll be able to choose a character for your spartan ops campaign. There would be 4 different characters, one for each player in co-op. And when you play alone, you play along with 3 AI characters.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Alright, everybody describe the coolest clip you sent to Duncan for the montage.

I'll say mine after I hear everyone else's, lol.

Gui_PT

I killed someone, blue, I think he was...

So I was playing CTF on Headlong and some dude drives up in the hog to drive me and the flag for a cap. For some reason, the whole team jumped on top of the hog, we fell down of the bridge we were on and someone on the other team killed us all with a rocket.

TheOddOne

I'm going to bet it is going to have the same information like GI. I see no point to post a larger version of Magazine's cover when the Chief isn't on the front. Especially since the cover was already posted and only the smart part was not readable for the most but someone quoted it. It's just my opinion, nobody cares about it. I'm going to shout my mouth.
Just for you Hyper.

692ae54be7df0dc6b93b60afb82edebb5da2344d.png

So I was playing CTF on Headlong and some dude drives up in the hog to drive me and the flag for a cap. For some reason, the whole team jumped on top of the hog, we fell down of the bridge we were on and someone on the other team killed us all with a rocket.

I remember that very well, but did you know the guy that killed us was Stewie 2552?

He made some popular halo 3 fail videos back in the day.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I think my favorite clip I submitted was a killtrocity I got in FFA on Uncaged. Pretty much stole 6 kills in a row. trollface.jpg

It'll be something to satisfy until June 4th 9:30am Pacific.

Just about everyone on my friends list has been playing Minecraft.
I may get it. How many people can you put into a single multiplayer game?

Tunavi

Banned
Just about everyone on my friends list has been playing Minecraft.
I may get it. How many people can you put into a single multiplayer game?
8. yesterday Franklinator and I started an open game, 5 randoms came into our map and destroyed everything, lit the house on fire, stole his best weapons, and chased us down. we dug deep underneath the ocean to escape and repeatedly booted them when they got close. lmao that was one of the most exciting moments I've had in gaming in a while

luckily we just didnt save after their destruction so the map is fine.

Top Bottom