• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

But with his stumpy legs he will never inherit Patches' legendary techniques.

He'll fall over trying to kick people into pits. They'll turn around, be fine and it'll just be kind of awkward. Speaking of which I watched a bit of his Dark Souls 2 stream and had to turn it off. He kept interupting himself to mention donations and messages and it just got kind of boring. Is it always like that?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
He'll fall over trying to kick people into pits. They'll turn around, be fine and it'll just be kind of awkward. Speaking of which I watched a bit of his Dark Souls 2 stream and had to turn it off. He kept interupting himself to mention donations and messages and it just got kind of boring. Is it always like that?

You should check out Liam's streams! I've been having them in the background as I work and oh my god I love how he doesn't do that. I've been enjoying his KH stream even if he is kinda shit at the game :p In retrospect that's kinda mean. He's playing KH on the hardest difficulty with the worst possible Sora. Most of his difficulty is getting one shotted. He's trying his best, and thank god the music in KH is super good.

Often pat has another person with him to take care of that stuff, but that's often how streamers are. They have to be or else people don't donate.

Anung

Un Rama
At the end of the day, none of that is on the channel or the podcast so it's fine. You guys are getting really upset about this for some reason.

Upset? People are just calling a spade a spade. I don't understand half the second hand apologism in this thread half the time.

FlowersisBritish

Upset? People are just calling a spade a spade. I don't understand half the second hand apologism in this thread half the time.

Yeah, from what I skimmed even Pat called himself gross for doing it. Forget the baldness, if Patches was a real person this is kind of shit he'd pull.

Patches would ask people to donate and then immediately ban them from the chat for donating. That, or maybe just randomly host the worst possible streams he can find.

You should check out Liam's streams! I've been having them in the background as I work and oh my god I love how he doesn't do that. I've been enjoying his KH stream even if he is kinda shit at the game :p In retrospect that's kinda mean. He's playing KH on the hardest difficulty with the worst possible Sora. Most of his difficulty is getting one shotted. He's trying his best, and thank god the music in KH is super good.

I actually watched all of Liams Gravity Rush stream on youtube and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was nice to see him talk about a game he has a lot of passion for.

Con_Smith

Banned
Taking a trip soon and need nine hours to kill. Is Pat's SotFS playthrough any good. Any suggested let's plays to download? I've seen most of their stuff but any good recommendations I may have missed (especially personal stream stuff) would be nice.

FlowersisBritish

Taking a trip soon and need nine hours to kill. Is Pat's SotFS playthrough any good. Any suggested let's plays to download? I've seen most of their stuff but any good recommendations I may have missed (especially personal stream stuff) would be nice.

Id recomend spookycookie compilations.

joe2187

Banned
Oh boy, Matt and Pat just got their first glimpse of that underwear-clad pelvic thrusting dude.

I love how the game just plays it super super straight. It's almost like a a fever dream of Majima that only he can see.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Strimei

I was getting so exasperated at Woolie wasting time still. I mean, not in a bad way I guess, he was doing stuff he wanted, and I'm not angry, I just so wanted to see his reaction today at the last area.

Ah well, at least tomorrow should be the finale. Wonder what's replacing it and Batman.

A.J.

Banned

There's only one true reason to love Liam's stream
zXgrot9.png

Woolie just tearing through Nito while Pat calmly tries to explain the fight was pretty hilarious.

I'm surprised he's never seen a Giant Stone Fuck You Strategy vs. Nito. I'd always been told that was the commonly-accepted gameplan for fighting Nito and the Four Kings for most people, and I was crazy for doing them with ninja flips and a katana.

Strimei

One-off tonight, Scanner Sombre.

edit: Alternatively, Paige vs. Pat in Mario Kart is going on right now too.

edit: Oh god, Pat may have to shave if he loses since Paige will do a makeup tutorial with him.

He does seem sort of like he shouldn't have legs, since the way he moves doesn't particularly suggest it. As opposed to Seath, who when he comes flying into the Crystal Caves I can never not find myself thinking, "Bitch, go get some legs."

ArjanN

Wow Woolie did it with almost no effort.

Solaire is mighty strong isn't he?

Sure, although honestly all any summon really has to do is draw aggro for a bit giving you a bunch of free hits or heals. Gwyn's main deal in particular is that he never lets up. Unless you parry or get him caught up on geometry there's basically no time to heal. So the summon (and to a less extent Woolie's OP stats/gear) at this point trivialize it pretty hard.

Top Bottom