• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Night Trap - 25th Anniversary Edition - Announcement Trailer | PS4

Catdaddy

Rated T? – IIRC this was one of the games that led to the creation of the ESRB due to the so called “adult” content i.e. girls in pajamas….

meppi

ySJohWT.png

TbzuLc3.gif

Someone invert and photoshop John into that box.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I mean I realize this is definitely an acquired taste fuleded by massive nostalgia..

but day 1. Any dev deserves support for bringing this classic forward.

Unreal

Wonderful news. To those saying who asked for this, don't look at these kinds of gifts the wrong way - we should all be thankful to be able to try these strange experiments and that they're not lost to time and emulation

The funny thing is the video footage is actually about 30 years old. It was meant as a movie of the week but all the networks thought it was crap and then reworked into a cheap FMV for the CD.

Oh wow. So happy!

You seem to be completely missing the point.

The point of what? That this is a complete nostalgia grab? I get it. Hell I said I'm glad it exists so that more people can experience it (and decide for themselves rather than let their imagination build this game up into something it might not be) and it's kind of a cool kitschy, nostalgic appeal, but it's just not a very good game, and wasn't even at the time.

JSoup

Banned
The funny thing is the video footage is actually about 30 years old. It was meant as a movie of the week but all the networks thought it was crap and then reworked into a cheap FMV for the CD.

Didn't know this.
Makes me wonder if Dana Plato was in for the movie before the game.

That IS the point. It's absolutely atrocious and completely beyond redemption.

I get that, and like I said I get why there is appeal for some people. Hell if that physical version isn't impossible to get I might be tempted to get it just for fuck's sake.

Top Bottom