• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumor)(spoilers) this Possible UC4 Easter Egg oh boy

ChKiwYCWgAE5Ewm.jpg

If this thing means more is coming then I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda hyped. Can't seem to get any confirmations on whether it's legit or not though.

At this point I almost don't want a new Crash Bandicoot game.

Just ever more increasingly blatant hints that one is coming, making promises that go eternally unfulfilled.

At this point I almost don't want a new Crash Bandicoot game.

Just ever more increasingly blatant hints that one is coming, making promises that go eternally unfulfilled.

Its going to come out, and its going to be an ok game that some people say its the GOAT and others say its shit. There is no other way at this point.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
A new proper Crash Bandicoot announced at E3 would be fantastic. Knack cannot be the only platforming effort that Sony puts forth. It simply can't.

Crash Bandicoot is the true fucking mascot of Playstation. None of this Kratos bullshit or Ballsack Boy.

I was expecting Unkarted, but I'll take this. I wonder what the blatant Crash teasing will be at E3 this year that won't amount to anything.

ciddative

Why are people thinking this means a Crash game is coming?

Naughty Dog featuring one of their IPs as an easter egg in their newest game...

It's a portent of nothing, they did it in TLOU, were people screaming about a new Jak game incoming then?

Share button, how it works?

Share button can be blocked for pre release games. I think MGSV did that.

Why is it rated M tho

Gritty reboot.

Its probably fake.

And its K&A which was basically what came before "E for everyone"

The fact they are using ESRB branding in combination with a old, outdated rating makes me think its probably fake.

The ESRB doesn't like people using its ratings system for gags.

Wait for more proof before jumping the gun. This seems like it could easily be a photoshop.

MoonFrog

I see M not K-A but I can sort of see that as a mistake on my part: similar number of ups and downs.

Also, makes me remember how I thought the change to E was dumb back in the day.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
A new proper Crash Bandicoot announced at E3 would be fantastic. Knack cannot be the only platforming effort that Sony puts forth. It simply can't.

Crash Bandicoot is the true fucking mascot of Playstation. None of this Kratos bullshit or Ballsack Boy.
Knack was not a platforming effort from Sony. Knack is not a platformer.

Also.....who's Ballsack Boy supposed to be?

Top Bottom