• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes |OT| Kaz, I'm already a demo

misteroms

Banned
Could you be more precise?

Well some retailers in the center of Paris are selling the game right now.

I've heard that they are out of stock for now but that stock will be back tomorrow morning.

If you're from Paris check for Trader or whatever shop which is in Republique.

Everywhere else gets this game but noooo Chicago never gets a leak!

At least this game is coming to my office at 1 the day of. I work till 4 so I figure I might as well order it online and ship it here.

Jawmuncher

Is there any good Ground Zeroes wallpapers?
Only one I can find is the one with Bog Boss having the NVGs on which was way back when they first showed off the game.

FrankWza

looks like the PS4 version is sold out at bestbuy.com. shows up as greyed out coming soon box instead of preorder. available on all other formats.

kojima_by_raziel1992-d7a1b31.gif

Kojima: "I seen some shit."
Translator-san: "Feels bad...man."
Geoff: "Already craving that bag of doritos before the q&a even starts."

The varied emotions in that gif is just...
i9F4dcXsnKH2P.gif

Arttemis

I've been powering through 24 over the last month, all because of the new voice casting. Holy shit, Jack Bauer is awesome, and I really don't care that he's the new voice of Big Boss. I'm sure Hayter will reprise Solid Snake after a needed break from the role... But I'm pretty hyped to see what Sutherland can do with this. I truly hope there are a few "WHERE'S THE _______" and "DAMN IT, _______" lines in Phantom Pain.

Apparently, pre-ordering the game from the PSN on PS3 gets you a free theme. Does anyone know if that theme will be available for purchase from the PlayStation Store? Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind.

NA gets an exclusive theme that won't be for sale as a standalone.

Also:

Has the trophy list been released? Only the achievement list has. All retail games have platinums. Hell even Strider on PS4 had a platinum.

Yes! ;-)

Caode

I've been powering through 24 over the last month, all because of the new voice casting. Holy shit, Jack Bauer is awesome, and I really don't care that he's the new voice of Big Boss. I'm sure Hayter will reprise Solid Snake after a needed break from the role... But I'm pretty hyped to see what Sutherland can do with this. I truly hope there are a few "WHERE'S THE _______" and "DAMN IT, _______" lines in Phantom Pain.

Jack Bauer is indeed very awesome. What season are you on?

I think we'll get used to Kiefer in the role eventually but I still don't think we've heard the last of a Hayter voiced 'Snake' Also agreed, we need a "DAMN IT!"

I would just play the game, it is really fun. That said, I think that GZ has a video that summarizes the events of PW that can be watched before playing the game.

My gaming time is very limited and fragmanted, my backlog is huge, life is short and I'm not young. So I have to be very selective in what I choose to invest my time in. I wish I could play every game that I'd like to play, but that's not possible for many people.

That said, I'm watching this now: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - The Movie [HD]

33 minutes in, and it's awesome.

This game is out in the wild already right? Does anybody have a full map to get a real sense of the size of the base that makes up the sum total of the game's playable area?

Just a link to one if it exists would be awesome, so as not to spoil folks here. Its the only thing I want to be spoiled on really.

kubus

Why does no one break embargoes in the netherlands :'(

nah I hate it when stores do this but damnit, it sounds like it's out everywhere except here!

RetroMG

Why in God's name can I pre-order this for PS3 from the PSN store, but not for PS4? I thought it was because the store wasn't updated, but it's still not there. Why on earth would you open preorders for your old console, and not for your flagship?

Linconan

EB AUSTRALIA has changed the release date to 27th March, from the 20th.

*RAGE*

Anybody know if Psn will have this downloadable on day 1? Since it's only going to be around 3-4gigs, might cancel my order through Eb and go through Psn.

EB AUSTRALIA has changed the release date to 27th March, from the 20th.

*RAGE*

Anybody know if Psn will have this downloadable on day 1? Since it's only going to be around 3-4gigs, might cancel my order through Eb and go through Psn.

Dammit EB! (Even though it's probably not their fault).

Top Bottom