• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Brags About Election Victory to Boy Scouts, Bashes Obama, Talks Yacht Sex Story

CazTGG

Apparently we don't have a thread on this vile bit of propaganda:

President Donald Trump spoke Monday night at the 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree, where he bragged about his victory over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign and bashed the media.

"Who the hell wants to talk about politics when I'm in front of the Boy Scouts?" Trump asked the crowd sarcastically at the beginning of his speech. But that's exactly what he did, reliving Election Night 2016, or as he called it, "that famous night on television."

"You remember that incredible night with the maps," Trump said, noting that the maps were "so red" that the pundits who had expected a Clinton victory were speechless.

He continued to recount his electoral college victories, explaining he decided to visit Maine, a state that splits its electoral votes, in an effort to pick one up because he thought it would help him win.

Source: http://time.com/4871947/donald-trump-boy-scout-jamboree/

He also said this (to kids):
DFib8oXXYAE_LI1.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/JensenClan88/status/889632401848127489

You know who used propaganda to influence their youth population?

Scout toujours prête if old.

adj_noun

Trump Stages Impromptu Campaign Rally During Boy Scout Jamboree

Yet another decent Onion headline burned on the altar of WTF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I am pretty safe in knowing that in 50 years future generations will see him as the worst president of the united states.

Donald Trump is probably the worst president in living memory and that alone should be impressive enough for him to retire early with his shitty ego intact

Dalek

The party of family values.

Now again-imagine if Obama had stood before the Boy Scouts and hinted at an orgy.

Tom Price (mentioned in article)/his office are annoying as shit. I get like six times the amount of dumb bullshit email at work now than under Burwell or Sebelius.

On the one hand I want him to get fired by Trump, on the other hand the next person could be worse.

adj_noun

The party of family values.

Now again-imagine if Obama had stood before the Boy Scouts and hinted at an orgy.

Imagine if he'd stood in front of the Boy Scouts and hinted that they should use safe sexual practices when they're of age.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Get em young!
I hate invoking Godwin's Law but you're making it too easy!
Oh and he lied about Obama never visiting the Boy Scouts. There's several pictures of him doing that. There is one year he didn't as a protest of their treatment of homosexuals. Wow, having principles.

Shadybiz

"Under the Trump administration, you'll be saying Merry Christmas again when you go shopping," Trump said.

Dude, get the fuck out of here.

Also, what is the actual source for that quote in the OP about the yacht sex stuff? It's not in the Time article.

Jesus Christ. What a dipshit.

We got Bush when I attended the Boy Scout Jamboree. But he just talked about how great the Boy Scouts were and was overall much more presidential.

Cheeto Von Tweeto is educating the youth of America with stories of excess, inspiration and fuckable sex orgies. Truly, he is doing gods work according to the evangelicals who have high moral fiber of having America's youth being told about FUCK BOATS.

Zubz

Banned
Telling prepubescent boys they'll have orgies if they follow your lifestyle? Isn't that, like, Page 1 of the ISIS playbook?

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I am pretty safe in knowing that in 50 years future generations will see him as the worst president of the united states.

Donald Trump is probably the worst president in living memory and that alone should be impressive enough for him to retire early with his shitty ego intact

Did you forget about Bush? Millions of people have had their lives ended or destroyed over the Iraq invasion. Trump is horrible, but he hasn't done that much damage, yet.

eshwaaz

POTUS goes to talk to the Boy Scouts, speaks about only himself and his election win. Classless buffoon. What an absolutely worthless human being.

Blizzard

Banned
I forgot to do that in the original post, it's been edited to add in this source.
Stretching "interesting" into implying "sex" is a pretty big leap to me. Trump has said enough scandalous things to last a lifetime without dwelling on the intonation of a particular word, unless I'm missing something huge. :p

*edit* Sorry, the Twitter image thing cut off the final paragraph of the quote. That makes more sense now, if it's true.

WedgeX

Banned
The quote in the OP isn't in that article or video either. Where is that quote coming from? Edit: The part about not saying what he did, because they're Boy Scouts. I'm not seeing that anywhere.

It appears to originate from this tweet. Which is a video of Trump talking about the yacht, although unclear if its an allusion to an orgy or just "good years" in the south of France on a yacht.

Lil Marco

Banned
Did you forget about Bush? Millions of people have had their lives ended or destroyed over the Iraq invasion. Trump is horrible, but he hasn't done that much damage, yet.

Bush was pretty bad, but he wasn't an egotistical white supremacist. He just followed the orders of his corporate masters (halliburton, chevron, et al.) and made sure his family and friends made money off of oil and weapons deals in the middle east under the justificationary guise of post-9/11 patriotic revenge war hysteria.

Trump is on a whole nother level, he is literally making a mockery of the presidency and ruining lots of critical diplomatic relationships and international accords, as well as emboldening all the barbaric sisterfucking white people that live in red states to go out and commit hate crimes against POC's.

Beartruck

Trump next week:

"I'm reminded of the story of the farmer who had incestuous relations with both his daughters simultaneously....this might be the wrong crowd for that particular joke..."

It appears to originate from this tweet. Which is a video of Trump talking about the yacht, although unclear if its an allusion to an orgy or just "good years" in the south of France on a yacht.

From The Hill article I posted:
"Social media users were quick to point out that Levitt had a checkered business past and at one time, a policy of not renting or selling his properties to non-white people."

Quixzlizx

Stretching "interesting" into implying "sex" is a pretty big leap to me. Trump has said enough scandalous things to last a lifetime without dwelling on the intonation of a particular word, unless I'm missing something huge. :p

*edit* Sorry, the Twitter image thing cut off the final paragraph of the quote. That makes more sense now, if it's true.

Maybe he was talking about drugs instead of sex.

Oersted

“I won’t go into any more than that cause you’re Boy Scouts,” Trump continues. “So I’m not going to tell you what he did.”

Good years in France are widely known as things you can't mention in front of Boy Scouts.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Weren't we warned about false prophets somewhere? I'm not religious so.

I'm pretty sure if Jesus came back to Earth tomorrow he'd be shitting as nicely as possible down the throat of every Evangelical Christian out there.

deo

Banned
LOL This guy is like a cartoon character. He so oblivious and apathetic that he almost seems alien.

Ponn

Banned
I'm pretty sure if Jesus came back to Earth tomorrow he'd be shitting as nicely as possible down the throat of every Evangelical Christian out there.

No see apparently the only thing Jesus and God give a shit about is abortion and gay marriage. Everything else is open to interpretation.

RPGCrazied

Pence first. This man is no man of faith, and even I can see that just form his actions. Pretty sure lying is a sin.

He does that without flinching.

Top Bottom