• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

So the comments by Colt Mccoy's father after the concussion debacle might have played into the decision by the Browns to move on from him. At least according to some conjecture posted by ESPN Cleveland. The author stating "he was told..." this information.

http://www.espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&post_id=1038

On Colt McCoy: I’ve been told that McCoy’s fate as a former starter was sealed when his father sounded off about the club’s handling of his concussion in the Pittsburgh game on Dec. 8.

I was told at the time that Brad McCoy’s comments meant the end of McCoy in Cleveland, but I didn’t believe it then.

The comments did not drive the pursuit of a new quarterback, but I believe they contributed to McCoy’s demise.

Dirtbag

You know I've gone through the full spectrum of emotions this offseason so far.
I've landed at this place of everyone is a hypocrite, greedy, and everyone went soft. I no longer give a fuck.. I can't wait to watch Goodell hand us the trophy at home. Its going to be delicious.

We'll be your bad guys

eznark

Banned
So the comments by Colt Mccoy's father after the concussion debacle might have played into the decision by the Browns to move on from him. At least according to some conjecture posted by ESPN Cleveland. The author stating "he was told..." this information.

http://www.espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&post_id=1038

I was told the author of that story is completely full of shit. I believe he is probably speaking completely out of his ass. Sources close to the situation have confirmed to me that he is a massive douche who rapes children. I can't be sure but I believe this is why he made up the information in that article.

Objectively, your guy looks more like a retard than mine does.

You could slap a Lions hat on the kid from Life Goes On and he'd be that dude in your avatar.

YDRAFT-blog480.jpg

ok

Milchjon

Don't fight, guys, after 10 years in the league they'll both be equally brain damaged...

(I don't even know who the guy in Goldy's avatar is)

I've landed at this place of everyone is a hypocrite, greedy, and everyone went soft. I no longer give a fuck.. I can't wait to watch Goodell hand us the trophy at home. Its going to be delicious.

We'll be your bad guys

Ain't no bad guys here. Just a team full of wannabe tough guys who pussy out when they got caught and got physically demolished in the playoffs!

On Thursday, an attorney hired by the NFL to provide independent analysis of the investigation revealed a surprising nugget. Namely: In his signed declaration, Hargrove said he had been instructed to lie by a party the attorney refused to name. Here is what attorney Mary Joe White said in a media conference call on that topic: "In [the declaration], he acknowledges the nature of the program and his participation in it. And, which was really the thrust of the declaration, that he was told to lie about it and he did when he was asked about it in 2010 by the NFL investigators."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/41682/nfl-attorney-hargrove-was-told-to-lie

Spectacular

Dirtbag

I didn't enjoy it quite as much as watching your fearsome defense get beaten twice in 4 minutes by Alex smith. If only we could play the saints every week :(

Bounty Collected!

Don't worry we'll get the crucial wiretapped recordings from your team in week 12. Won't make the same mistakes again.

eznark

Banned

We'll be your bad guys

Good luck, you'll never forget your first Super Bowl victory. Personally I hope to God your scummy, bottom feeding horse shit of a sphincter franchise never wins one, but they probably will eventually.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good luck, you'll never forget your first Super Bowl victory. Personally I hope to God your scummy, bottom feeding horse shit of a sphincter franchise never wins one, but they probably will eventually.

What's hilarious is that he's holding back!

Top Bottom