• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight for Youth | FG charity tournament | April 14

So did MarkMan say that stream monsters are not a part of the FGC?

Does that mean NeoGAF has been exposed? :O

I came in here to ask that, because they're salty as hell and constantly c/p his quote. lol

If so, that is false. Completely.
How are you going to say that, at an event, where Stream Monsters are donating 10k for children?

So did MarkMan say that stream monsters are not a part of the FGC?

Does that mean NeoGAF has been exposed? :O

I could get behind this a little. He's probably just talking about the "waste of life" species of stream monster.

But really, people who actually go to the events and play and help the IRL portion of the FGC should just stop commenting on/reacting to stream monsters. They're just the fans. Their numbers will grow and the vocal idiots will always be vocal (as long as moderation+login reqs are lax), because they've never been to an event and don't understand what they're watching. Also, they're getting a free service that people put a lot of time and effort into without getting paid. Not to mention, when there are 5000 people watching, only a handful are chatting.

reacting in any way is always gonna piss off someone and stream monsters are ferocious little meme machines.

bisonyes-meme-generator-hahahaha-yes-yes-this-is-delicious-6c3e7d.jpg

That Marn "had the luck of the irish". Since he was supposed to get shaved till Mike Ross staged this fraudulence lol. I guess they took the tweet off when offcast noticed what Mike did

You can't hate on Mike for doing this though. This was the best #STAGED of all time.

Top Bottom