• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2018 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| Man Blue vs Man Red for the KONAMI Cup

one thing annoying is that if you want to change the language commentary you need to DOWNLOAD EVERY SINGLE time the new update patch. I like to play in english, but my brother likes to play in portuguese, so we need to download a 0.5gb patch everytime you change the l;anguage, even if you have already downloaded that 10 times :(

sheaaaa

Is there any way to get Spotify integration as seamless as it is on PS4? PES is my chill out, listen to music game, and I'm afraid the experience will be less smooth on PC.

Garou

So I just started the game for the first time on Steam and it asks me to create User Data that "cannot be renamed or deleted". Is this something in my local save-file or is this some online-account thing?

Online is pissing me off already. No restrictions on what teams can play each other and twats using fucking 4 1 5 formations and just belting the ball up.

Ugh.

Hasney

Is there any way to get Spotify integration as seamless as it is on PS4? PES is my chill out, listen to music game, and I'm afraid the experience will be less smooth on PC.

In what way? I always found it went over my music on PS4 anyway, so just use Spotify desktop, turn the music down and you're golden.

When importing the teams do I select any of the detailed options?

I clicked overwrite just in case, but I don't think you need to. Unselect the other two.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Why do Liverpool have Klopp but Arsenal don't have Wenger? Both are licensed too

Guessing OFs don't touch managers :/

PaulLFC

Why do Liverpool have Klopp but Arsenal don't have Wenger? Both are licensed too

OFs can do, it's probably just not been added yet as it's so soon after launch. PES Universe claim they will have all managers and stadium images when their OF launches later today.

Godan

Just picked this up on PC from CDkeys. Really good price for it.

Normally play fifa but decided not to bother getting that on release this year till i get a PS4 Pro which will probably be in a few months so this should do me fine just now.

philm87

Probably have Klopp in the base game as Liverpool are one of the main partners for PES, along with Barca and Dortmund. Most OFs should sort that out eventually.

philm87

Yep. Only game to have the mode along with International Challenge.

Fifa has the draft mode in ultimate team, which is similar. Would be nice if they added Random Selection Mode to MyClub in the same way so you can play for rewards.

Lashley

Hope the modding community manage to edit the commentary again like in PES 15. I can't bare this.

EDIT: what settings have people dropped for a solid 60? Shadows?

LAM09

Fifa has the draft mode in ultimate team, which is similar. Would be nice if they added Random Selection Mode to MyClub in the same way so you can play for rewards.

I know they added it 2-3 years ago. Had hope Random Selection would have been available online but you have to expect small steps from Konami.

PaulLFC

I know they added it 2-3 years ago. Had hope Random Selection would have been available online but you have to expect small steps from Konami.
I wish they'd do what Forza / Call of Duty do where they have separate teams working on it so one team isn't rushing to release a game every year. They used to have KCET who were the ISS Pro / Pro Evo guys, and KCEO who did the original ISS games.

If they were on two year cycles they could get much more done.

Lashley

His attitude/demeanour is dreadful. Will sound daft but I slightly begrudge buying the games because of the likes of him. Putting obnoxious fanboys in roles like that is not a good strategy imo.
I agree tbh dude has me blocked last year because of the borked pc release and his lies

Lashley

Wtf man

No matter what I lower I can't get higher than 51 fps on the pitch lol

4k 970 ocd i5 6600k @ 4.4

Edit: overclocking my GPU has bumped it to 56

Okada

His attitude/demeanour is dreadful. Will sound daft but I slightly begrudge buying the games because of the likes of him. Putting obnoxious fanboys in roles like that is not a good strategy imo.

Yeah, he's the complete opposite to what you'd want from a person in that position.

Amazing.

Regarding performance, I only had time for one game before work this morning but it ran at a pretty much constant 165fps for me on a OC 3770K (4.5GHZ).and GTX 1080

Hasney

Wtf man

No matter what I lower I can't get higher than 51 fps on the pitch lol

4k 970 ocd i5 6600k @ 4.4

Edit: overclocking my GPU has bumped it to 56

Yeah, 4k on a 970 sounds about right, but make sure you have AA off or at the lowest at least as you probably won't need it.

Getting 116-ish on a 980ti at 1440p.

DagsJT

Reading this thread, I'm glad I moved away from PC gaming. Feels like half the posts here are people with PC issues of some sort.

Lashley

Why do the AI defenders sometimes just stand and watch a loose ball they could easily reach? Like I'm farther away but I win it without a problem.

Lashley

Reading this thread, I'm glad I moved away from PC gaming. Feels like half the posts here are people with PC issues of some sort.
Eh? We're just tinkering to get better fps that's part and parcel of pc gaming

The online servers not being up is a bit shit I'd agree.

ChanMan

Why do the AI defenders sometimes just stand and watch a loose ball they could easily reach? Like I'm farther away but I win it without a problem.

It is very frustrating to see this happen also players never try to block the passing lanes. :(

_Legacy_

Lacazette isn't at Arsenal? He wasn't even a deadline day signing, think I'll hold off from buying until they sort the transfers out.

Especially seeing as there is no option file capability for XB1, which is still the main issue I've had with this series in recent years. Can't wait to buy though, this is still a better football experience compared to FIFA.

LAM09

I wish they'd do what Forza / Call of Duty do where they have separate teams working on it so one team isn't rushing to release a game every year. They used to have KCET who were the ISS Pro / Pro Evo guys, and KCEO who did the original ISS games.

If they were on two year cycles they could get much more done.

This game has supposedly been three years in the making. Make of that what you will

Shari

That sort of generalization or blaming a platform on a bad port will bring you trouble around here. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom