• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alleged Destiny 2 Poster Leaks - Sep 8th Release

NknHn64.png

He seems really convinced. Don't toy with me, Jason.

Had a blast with destiny 1 , probably the most I have ever put into a single game before , can't wait to see what they do with a sequel.

xviper

Destiny 1 was a masterpiece and one of the best games of all time and by far the best CO-OP game of all time(sorry Borderlands 2)

cannot wait for D2

Just... Just deliver on what was originally promised.

This is your second chance, don't fuck it up.

A lot of Destiny's problems had to do with engine problems and scrapping Joe Staten's original story a year before release, so they should hopefully have it all figured out now.

soultron

Banned
I really think a reversed logo with 2 at the end would look much better and be much more recognizable than a 50% opacity 2 behind the same logo as the first game.

The bottom 2 logos don't have equal weighting and spacing to the text on either side of the background logo.

The logo that's on the poster looks fine, IMO.

DOWN

Banned
I hate live actors being used to represent games and game characters. It always looks cheap and cheesy to see real people's faces as wild-costumed video game heroes

I have no problem with exclusive content, but the year long wait was complete bullshit especially when you were actually paying for the content on Xbox and not getting it. 3 months tops should be the limit

Or even this if they really wanted to drive the point home:

I love these threads. It inspires me to go to my physician and be like "you know doc, I feel that your diagnosis is entirely wrong and let me just prescribe myself the following medications and set up an appointment with a surgeon for tomorrow."

All of the "look I made this in photoshop isn't it better" replies are one step away from a dumpster fire. The first one in here couldn't even be arsed to center the text.

Top Bottom