• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

More Eagles news after the Jason Peters achilles. Should interest Bills fans.

As soon as Peters went down I knew Eagles would blow their load on Bell. I really wanted to roll the dice on Bell to move Levi to the right side and avoid reaching for a crap OT at 13. Sigh. I expect the Eagles to offer him a large sum within a few days.

Hello FMT ; thought you might want to comment on this.

LA Times said:
Brandon Jacobs became the second member of the reigning Super Bowl champions to join the team they narrowly beat to get there back in January.

The running back who has spent all seven of his pro seasons with the New York Giants agreed to a one-year contract Wednesday with the San Francisco 49ers, according to multiple sources.

You know that thanks to your shit talking the mods banned us to the NFC West area of the forums right?

This is why Niner fans can't have nice things. One winning season per decade and they wreck everything!

NFC west isn't even the worst division in football anymore! There is a tie for worst division in football:

1. AFC South
2. AFC West

The AFC in general is fucking garbage

bionic77

NFC west isn't even the worst division in football anymore! There is a tie for worst division in football:

1. AFC South
2. AFC West

The AFC in general is fucking garbage

1. Fuck you
2. Fuck the Niners whose last season will prove to be an anomaly
3. We have Tebow. What the fuck does the NFC have to compete with that?

1. Fuck you
2. Fuck the Niners whose last season will prove to be an anomaly
3. We have Tebow. What the fuck does the NFC have to compete with that?

1. you forgot the question mark. i'll pm you the answer!
2. the only anomaly in our 2011 season is that we didn't win the superbowl
3. tebow will be corrupted by the landfill they call new york. we still have the spirit of jgar who bangs hot playboy models!

MechDX

Via Rotoworld:

Kevin Walter agreed to cut his 2012 base salary from $3.5 million to $2 million on March 16.
The move cleared $1.5 million in salary cap space. The Texans may have threatened to release Walter before the "restructuring." Walter didn't get a signing bonus to compensate for his salary loss, however; he's just going to be paid less. Likewise, look for Walter's role to decrease on offense this year.

So Walter cuts his salary and Jacoby Jones is STILL on the roster. I really hope the talk of Jacoby being cut before June 1st would cost the Texans a 3 million cap hit. After June it will cost them nothing.

squicken

Haven't had chance to read full story, so if he did saving a bunch of kids from a bus fire then I'll eat crow. Jason Peters eats his way out of Buffalo and then decides to get in shape? Karma, bitch

JABEE

Haven't had chance to read full story, so if he did saving a bunch of kids from a bus fire then I'll eat crow. Jason Peters eats his way out of Buffalo and then decides to get in shape? Karma, bitch

Buffalo got a late first round pick for him. Isn't that enough? He's been excellent with the Eagles. How does Demetrius Bell compare to Jason Peters. The Eagles have like $15 million in cap space before trading Asante's $9 million.

squicken

Buffalo got a late first round pick for him. Isn't that enough? He's been excellent with the Eagles. How does Demetrius Bell compare to Jason Peters. The Eagles have like $15 million in cap space before trading Asante's $9 million.

My karma comments were solely related to Peters. Sucks for Philly fans. Impossible to replace. Quality OTs don't get to the market unless they intentionally gain weight and act like a useless fuck to get out of their situation.

LJ11

I'm a pretty big fan of Peters, hold no ill will towards him, but he was never in perfect shape with the Eagles until this past season. Last season he returned to form, thought he was the best overall tackle in the game.

Bell's a fighter, athletic but not strong, average in the run game, Bills run right as much as they can, away from Bell even though our best guard is on that side. Looked good in the run game early in the year however, then a shoulder injury did him in. Came back, looked good for a half and hurt himself again, think it was his leg.

Bell's always hurt, he played through tremendous pain in '10, had microfracture surgery after '09 season, and played through 2010, knee and hamstring gave him issues in '09. Guy hasn't been able to really develop a strong lower half because of his injuries. Really susceptible to bull rushes because of it.

I like Bell, if he can stay healthy maybe things will break right for him. Good guy too.

Andre Brown (Giants practice squad RB) has been suspended for using PEDs.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=#nyg

He can participate in all offseason programs but is suspended the first four games. We was a fringe player to begin with ever since rupturing his achilles his rookie year. That may spell the end of his time with the Giants

So that whittles the Giants RB depth to Ahmad Bradshaw (with two bad feet), Danny Ware and Da'Rel Scott. Maybe RB at #32 isn't so crazy after all...(yeah it still is to me. They'll go value in the later rounds)

bionic77

1. you forgot the question mark. i'll pm you the answer!
2. the only anomaly in our 2011 season is that we didn't win the superbowl
3. tebow will be corrupted by the landfill they call new york. we still have the spirit of jgar who bangs hot playboy models!

1. I meant to go fuck yourself. Scat optional. Sorry for the confusion. I am not currently extending invitations.
2. A regular occurrence is not an anomoly. The anomaly was a winning record and playoff win. But anomalies have a way of correcting themselves...
3. Eli stayed pure with the power of the Goober. With the power of the Almighty NYC has no chance.

1. I meant to go fuck yourself. Scat optional. Sorry for the confusion. I am not currently extending invitations.
2. A regular occurrence is not an anomoly. The anomaly was a winning record and playoff win. But anomalies have a way of correcting themselves...
3. Eli stayed pure with the power of the Goober. With the power of the Almighty NYC has no chance.

1. :( see you in hell motherfucker!
2. niners are the most prestigious team in NFL history. unlike frauds like the steelers and cowpies, we handle our business when we get to the superbowl. we also don't employ rapists! ..... uh....
3. Eli Manning has the mind of a 10 year old, and 10 year olds cannot be corrupted. Tebow won't be able to resist the premium vag and coke headed his way in NYC

bionic77

I meant it with love FMT.

Don't be ashamed we all do it*.

* With the exception of Tebow and Eli and Alex**.

** he can't get his hands around that 4" monster.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm just going to leave this here...

Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker is starring in a series of commercials for Depend Real Fit for Men protection briefs to bring awareness to prostate cancer and raise funds for the Jimmy V Foundation for cancer research.

In the first spot embedded above, the reporter in the commercial says he's been going across America trying to get people to try on the new Depend Real Fit protective briefs for charity. He catches up with Welker, along with the Packers' Clay Matthews and the Cowboys' DeMarcus Ware.

squicken

Did something I never thought I would do.

I drunk the Jonestown Punch.
Got an iPad.

My Mom just got her's in today, so I'll be spending the weekend setting up her on the new one, Dad on the old one, and teaching them both how to use them. Just got a call asking what the microphone emblem was for, so it should be a good time.

snesfreak

Banned
My Mom just got her's in today, so I'll be spending the weekend setting up her on the new one, Dad on the old one, and teaching them both how to use them. Just got a call asking what the microphone emblem was for, so it should be a good time.
Will you also be teaching them the art of being a multi-teamer?

Top Bottom