• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

Sylver

Banned
i7uKm.jpg
I want my Vita now, I hope my retailer break the launch date :(.

This has become a plain wallpaper thread rather than wallpaper catering to the Vita OS...

Well, I don't really like the bubbles or circles on the many Vita wallpapers. Throwing that onto a wallpaper doesn't always work. The only ones that work well are the zipper lock screen or those completely original wallpapers with the OS in mind. I was never a fan of the original PSP "cross" layer, either. I like my wallpaper clean and everything I've posted is something I would personally use as a background on my Vita.

I'd rather not have people feel they shouldn't contribute something because they didn't apply the bubbles or some Vita logo to their wallpaper.

Ran rp

This has become a plain wallpaper thread rather than wallpaper catering to the Vita OS...

Yeah. I thought the official Vita wallpaper thread was going to be dedicated to the kind of stuff m0dus is working on. Most of the images here can easily be found on the various sites that host wallpapers and from google image search. The multi-page wallpapers/zipper lockscreens are nice though since they do cater to the Vita OS.

tzare

does vita support animated backgrounds? like animated gif or like ps3 or android ones? that would be a nice thing to add in future updates if it does not atm

A lot of these wallpapers in the OP aren't working (red x) ;-(

Everything seems fine on my end?

PSY・S;35123240 said:
Yeah. I thought the official Vita wallpaper thread was going to be dedicated to the kind of stuff m0dus is working on. Most of the images here can easily be found on the various sites that host wallpapers and from google image search. The multi-page wallpapers/zipper lockscreens are nice though since they do cater to the Vita OS.

I don't see an issue having both types in the thread. I'm not a fan of the bubble wallpaper. While it does cater to the OS, I find it doesn't always work, unless it's something completely original, like those that mod0us have created. I really like the collection wallpapers that can be used together. I will be making more of those.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
I use this as my laptop wallpaper. Sorry it doesn't have Brook in it, it's from several years ago, which is also why it's
pre-timeskip
. Also, I uploaded it on abload because imgur was compressing it, so if there's a problem I'll try to fix it.
onepiecewallpapervitardkuk.png

Hmm if I knew the exact location of each bubble i could make a decent custom wallpaper

That Spanish Website with Vita wallpapers posted earlier in the thread had .psd templates for both, the homescreen with bubbles and the lockscreen with the peel-up lines.

I don't know if I'm allowed to directly link to the .psds so I'll just look for the site, just a second.

jediyoshi made a template too apparently!

And nice work everybody, I especially like the multiscreen-like ones :)

Top Bottom