• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spidey, Frank West, Haggar, Nemesis announced for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite at SDCC

Zaverious

Sounds like Tj Rotolo and Josh Keaton for Frank and Spidey so that's good. Lol at Spider's level 3 with goblin's bombs.

Frank and haggar are literally reskined from marvel 3. Also Spideys new voice is meh ( i do like his VA though just not so much in this game)

It's via potato cam so it might look vastly different once we get a proper video but that looks better than what we've seen before, even the stage looks more impressive.

Zedox

Jeez...I'm seriously like...there's no reason why this roster isn't huge with all the reuse of code (which I don't mind...i'm just sayin). I know that there are new moves...still doesn't matter to me.

There was a file leak over a month ago that included Haggar.
Didnt you basically present the list like maybe 1 more character would be added though? Not a witch hunt, and I don't care if people get stuff wrong. Just genuinely asking.

I can't quite peg the Spider-Man voice. It KINDA sounds like Josh Keaton, but it sounds like it could be a new guy too.

It's offscreen so it's not the best quality to say for sure who it is, but it's 100% not Josh Keaton. Maybe Robbie Daymond from the new cartoon.

ED: Yeah relistened and I'm pretty sure that's Robbie.

Ryce

Didnt you basically present the list like maybe 1 more character would be added though? Not a witch hunt, and I don't care if people get stuff wrong. Just genuinely asking.
My source knew 27 out of what he thought was a 28 character roster, but I've been saying for weeks that his list was incomplete.

Frank is 100% TJ, I could tell from the second he was on screen.

He looks great. Glad they kept him and did him justice. My man.

Nyoro SF

Feels weird, like I'm re-watching MvC3 trailers with all the reused moves.

Normally I'm A-OK with reused assets as long as the game looks cool, but I feel like there isn't enough new stuff invested in these characters to make such heavy reuse worth it. It's killing the hype.

The fact that they reveal 4 characters and they are all from MvC 3 is so depressing.

This feels more and more like just another update to MvC 3 where they cut the 3rd character and all X-men.

But at the end of the day who cares its all about the functions...

Top Bottom