• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

With Monday's 4 pm deadline to sign franchise players looming, no deals close for Kirk Cousins, Le'Veon Bell, Trumaine Johnson at this time.
10:54 AM - 16 Jul 2017

Washington is really about to let their best QB in years walk.

Striker

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

With Monday's 4 pm deadline to sign franchise players looming, no deals close for Kirk Cousins, Le'Veon Bell, Trumaine Johnson at this time.
10:54 AM - 16 Jul 2017
Bell should be one of the highest non-QB paid players.

BigAT

mike fisher @fishsports
EXCLUSIVE: Sources Allege @DallasCowboys Star #EzekielElliott Involved In Late-Night Altercation At Clutch Bar. Full Report Coming

Greg Olsen and Thomas Davis both looking for long-term contract extensions.

Olsen wants to be paid like a top 3 TE (which to be fair, his production's been at that level the past 3 years) and is willing to hold out for it.

Everything is Awesome!!!

Striker

You think he should get over $100M?

If this is true this fucking kid just can't keep his head down
Talking money per. But why not? He is a top runner and can catch as good as a receiver. Only fault has been missing a few games. Steeler OL is great too, but I can't think why he shouldn't be getting a huge deal. Cousins I can.

jmdajr

TYcfEDM.png

Texans all about that #ThugLife now

Waiting for that release.

Hindl

Talking money per. But why not? He is a top runner and can catch as good as a receiver. Only fault has been missing a few games. Steeler OL is great too, but I can't think why he shouldn't be getting a huge deal. Cousins I can.
Well that's like $17-20M a year. The highest contracted RB is Shady at $8M a year. Fournette on his rookie contract is the 4th highest-paid RB in the league. The position is just not really valued anymore. Giving him $10M per would make him highest-paid in the league by far, there's just no reason to give him a lot more than that. Bell is insanely good, but that's valuing him more than an elite corner, WR, or pass rusher. For a RB to make that kind of money, they'd have to be better than prime AD. And he only sniffed $15M for one year in his deal, that wasn't even the average. I just don't see it happening

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Zeke is just trying to fit in with #JerruhCulture. He won't be a full Cowboy until he's busted for ped's, caught snorting coke off a hooker in a sleazy hotel room and has an illicit meeting with NFL officials in the party bus.

Urban Meyer players bring criminals?

Shocking
Yeah because Florida has nothing but clean Rhodes Scholars now that the best coach in your shitty program's history dumped you like a bad habit.

It's that toxic OSU culture. Cowboys should have gotten an upstanding young man that was instructed at a real institution of higher learning, like your boy Jabrill.
The team doctors wouldn't have been able to handle all the stds Peppers bring to the table.

Floyd? Supporting Zeke was a mistake. Im putting all my effort Baexton BW Miller
Mech, believe in Zeke friend

Zeke is just trying to fit in with #JerruhCulture. He won't be a full Cowboy until he's busted for ped's, caught snorting coke off a hooker in a sleazy hotel room and has an illicit meeting with NFL officials in the party bus.
Exactly.. this is Jerruh's fault

Yeah because Florida has nothing but clean Rhodes Scholars now that the best coach in your shitty program's history dumped you like a bad habit.

The team doctors wouldn't have been able to handle all the stds Peppers bring to the table.

Mech, believe in Zeke friend

Exactly.. this is Jerruh's fault
Your coach is a criminal enabler

Draxal

What's the matter with the NYC subway? Just funding problems or does it go deeper?

Basically, too many people are using it. If you close down a station to improve it, people lives are disrupted and there will be a million complaints.

Its why the NYC strategy is to open up new lines, because it doesn't impact existing riders.

Top Bottom