• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs 2 |OT| .HTML

Disgraced

beUTgxE.png

source.gif

OGLU88u.png

ybWUKOP.png

9v9ke9C.png

zxKyc8R.png

bxnsLAg.jpg

iwuhwLn.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Phionoxx

Nice OT! Like the aesthetic.

Is it just me or is there not going to be a physical PC version? Don't see a listing for it on Amazon. Maybe it is only through Uplay. Otherwise 50 GB storage space requirement is going to be rough for those with lousy internet connections.

Most stores here broke the street date over the weekend so I got my copy this morning. A huge improvement over the first so far! My only gripe is still driving atm, but it's a lot better than the first in that regard.

Zurick

Banned
How much of this game can be played co-op? Can I play all the story with a friend? I'm super unclear of this.

Nice OT!

I was really unimpressed with the first Watch Dogs.

Looks like this one takes itself way less seriously and took alot of open world cues from GTAV.

Sojgat

Picking this up in a few hours.

Watch Dogs is still my game of the gen. Hopefully WD2 doesn't disappoint. No doubt the story and characters will be better at the vey least.

M.W.

Bought! Now preloading on my Pro! This is my most anticipated game of the year. The reviews have been great and the Twitch streams have me hyped beyond belief. Sucks I have to work tomorrow morning. Tonight's gonna be a late night.

newsguy

If this is a 180 from the original I'm definitely interested. I like the idea of these games, but the execution was poor in the first.

I was trying not to get hyped, I have seriously no money left for games. But this game seems special as hell, and what an OT! Kudos, OP.

LAM09

Nice OT!

Got my copy in Saturday and have had a few framerate drops (PS4), so I'm holding off getting stuck into it until the "day one" patch is live.

gnexus

It's all about the Pentiums, baby!

My birthday is today, and this game comes out tomorrow
but I still have to wait until the 29th. Lame.

vypek

I'm also gonna echo the sentiments that the OT is really good. Looking forward to this game. I don't know if I'll want to play it in chunks when it comes out or wait until the weekend before I start playing so I can really delve into it more

Mikeside

out of interest, how does this play on PS4 pro?

I was going to wait and get it on PC, but I'm picking a pro up this week and thought this might be a good game to get with it

Does it looks reasonably pretty and run at a stable frame rate?

JJShadow

Amazing OT, nice job!

I really wish I could pick it up tomorrow but I just don't have the time, I'm fully immersed on Dishonored 2 and Titanfall 2 right now and FF XV is only two weeks away

Will grab it in a few months for sure

Lister

Banned
out of interest, how does this play on PS4 pro?

I was going to wait and get it on PC, but I'm picking a pro up this week and thought this might be a good game to get with it

Does it looks reasonably pretty and run at a stable frame rate?

I don't think we know yet, but it's likely that it wil run as reasonably pretty and with as much of a stable frame rate as an underclocked RX 480, cause that's basically what it is.

Top Bottom