• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
TTP said:
A 360 remake of MGS3
PS3 gets MGS5 (with Raiden)

Just pulled this off my ass. Albeit I don't see how KP could develop two different games on two different systems simultaneously.

PUSH IT BACK! :<

DXPetti

Banned
TTP said:
Yeah. Should be a corpse.

He was in stasis no? Once they pull him out he ages rapidly due to no longer being in stasis? (Would explain the age difference of BB in MGS4 and this shot providing its a MGS4 prequel)

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
I'm crying a river for a 360 version!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FtsH said:
isn't BB completely normal by the end of 4?..

Yeah, but IIRC Raiden went for the BB corpse.
Albeit it wasn't actually BB

I need to check the MGS Digital Database again :lol

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Where are the scans?!? PM, email,phonecall, mental message whatever!

Zen

Banned
jett said:
Off your ass indeed. Big Boss looks too old to be Naked Snake from MGS3.

If this is one game it will jump between two stories. I'd think that would be fairly obvious. Post Portable Ops Big Boss/Zero turning Evil and Post MGS2 Raiden.

Dwayne

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops 2 for PSP (Big Boss story)
MGS5 for next gen platforms (Raiden story)

That's my prediction!!!

FtsH

TTP said:
Yeah, but IIRC Raiden went for the BB corpse.
Albeit it wasn't actually BB

I need to check the MGS Digital Database again :lol

I think they rescued both corpses out...but BB should definitely be playable during some period of 4.

This is going to be just like Terminator 2!!!

Raiden will travel back in time to kill Big Boss at Outer Heaven, but Big Boss will destroy him but there will be pieces of cyborg Raiden left over. The pieces left over from cyborg Raiden will then be used to create cyborg Grey Fox and as the basis for all the new technology from then on. :D

Cat in the Hat said:
Finally the wars can end, MGS on the 360/PS3

Right....

The site says nothing about that so you will have to wait. Also Famistu says they are previewing the next MGS on PS3/PSP like Kotaku stated earlier.

http://kotaku.com/5264781/new-metal-gear-featured-in-next-issue-of-famitsu

Kibbles said:
360 (&PS3?) - MGS3 Remake?
PS3 - Raiden DLC Chapter for MGS4

More like

PSP - Metal Gear Portable Ops 3
PS3 - Metal Gear Raiden (yup, probably not a Solid game. That series is over)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I figured it out

2ntaidi.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Man they know how to design fucking badass characters.

Bad Ass Big Boss

Bad Ass Raiden

Looks to me like you will "explore Big Boss' past after MPO" and Raiden in the future, post MGS4.

So my guess is one game on PSP for Big Boss, one on PS3 for Raiden.

But ideally, both in the same game on PS3:D But it doesn't look like the Raiden would be set between MGS2 and 4. I would prefer set after MGS4 to be honest. He's different. Then again it probably is set between MGS2 and 4.

Ether_Snake said:
Man they know how to design fucking badass characters.

Bad Ass Big Boss

Bad Ass Raiden

Looks to me like you will "explore Big Boss' past after MPO" and Raiden in the future, post MGS4.

So my guess is one game on PSP for Big Boss, one on PS3 for Raiden.

But ideally, both in the same game on PS3:D But it doesn't look like the Raiden would be set between MGS2 and 4. I would prefer set after MGS4 to be honest.

Check my above post. I think they are two seperate games.

EDIT:

The best guess.

PSP - Metal Gear Portable Ops 3
PS3 - Metal Gear Raiden

Kenobi

I cant find the scans. I understand that they can't be posted on here, but could someone point me to the right direction please? With a cherry on top?

WinFonda

bigboss_kp.jpg

My new wild theory.
That could be Zanzibar Land on Big Boss's beret there. And the character in the scans who we think is Raiden is actually Gray Fox from Metal Gear 2.

Zen

Banned
Them showing off a Psycho Cyborg Raiden makes me think it will be a Pre MGS4 Raiden (Basically going over what happened between MGS2-4 for him). Raiden got a human looking makeover in the end of MGS4 afterall.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah it's definitly:

MG PSP = Big Boss game, set after MPO, before MGS1.
MGR = PS3 game set between MGS2 and MGS4.

It's too bad though, I wanted them to start a new:| I don't see myself buying either, I've lost all interest in the MGS storyline after MGS4.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
jett said:
That Big Boss is from the post Portable Ops era, up until MG1. No doubt. Raiden is post MGS4.

Those spikes on his shoulders suggest that yeah, but wasn't he also rescued almost dead from the Patriots and helped by some european cyborg scientist dude? (Which would explain the bandage on the eye).

He also got a human fix at the end of MGS4.

Top Bottom