• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Twitch chat is especially bad for Halo. It's probably due to bitter fans that are upset Halo isn't a top esport anymore.

Other chats are toxic, but usually aren't in the perspective of "man this franchise is dad"

HALO TAKE MY ENERGY!

\
BibleThump.png
/

Nowise10

Not Halo 5 related by its been a month, and I don't think we have any insight on what Ske7ch meant in the Halo 3 celebration bulletin when he said

"The back-compat team isn't quite done yet - in honor of Halo 3's 10th birthday we've been working closely with them on some additional awesome things for Halo 3. We can't spill the beans just yet, but stay tuned for more info soon."

Still curious what it means. Was it the MCC news?

Not Halo 5 related by its been a month, and I don't think we have any insight on what Ske7ch meant in the Halo 3 celebration bulletin when he said

"The back-compat team isn't quite done yet - in honor of Halo 3's 10th birthday we've been working closely with them on some additional awesome things for Halo 3. We can't spill the beans just yet, but stay tuned for more info soon."

Still curious what it means. Was it the MCC news?

Think it might be related to this. Seems it's a backwards compatibility thing moreso than a 343i thing.

NOKYARD

When's narrows, construct and 1 flag being added to the h3 playlist. It's been a month and nothing

Narrows, Construct, plus a few others are 99% done, in final testing next week i believe. I have no info on a deployment time frame.

1 Flag is being worked on by the Scripters Guild but is still a ways off, would require the Minigame mode, and require dedicated maps due to limitations in side switching in Minigames. When we get to the point of testing you will know about it here.

[edit] Construct had to be converted into a floating map so i turned it into a Gondola using 5 forge pieces to explain why it was floating.

Trup1aya

Infused cryptik match as been amazing so far.

I'm rooting for a Infused win, just so EU can get a legit top 12 finish (I.e. They don't get it by beating only other EU teams)

Vico

NeoGAF was down right when I started getting back into Halo 5. Had to share that it feels good, and I can't wait to see what they're doing with Halo 6.

I'm getting close to unlocking everything in the game, it's still a long process, but one I'll achieve soon. Won't get the Achilles' helmet, though. My Spartan company is dad.

Can I get a discord link too? I came to GAF because of HaloGAF and while I have no idea what the heck has happened over the last few days, if HaloGAF is leaving, I'm following y'all out.

Top Bottom