• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
MJKyXQq.jpg

Eug1lkk.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd answer that if I wasn't IGNORED

komplanen

Ok guys,I'm going to a festival tomorrow and want to bring my fellow metallers a special treat. However, I'm too lazy to google myself. So would you guys mind sending me PMs with your favorite pics of animals having sex? (and please a real one of komplanen in his sexy bunny outfit :3 )
Thanks!

ED: This does sound like a super creepy spam mail, doesnt it?

Have a nice festival :-3

mutakylpy_samaan_rahaan.jpg

Click someone's username and select the last option in the drop-down list. I have only blocked a few people on here. All of them are because they put a signature on their posts.

Ahh, I got it. My problem was I couldn't do it on mobile. Blanchot is blocked. I come into this topic when I'm down to see funny shit to make me feel better, not "funny" depression memes.

Menome

I don't block on the principle that people can sometimes end up being fine in other threads, but I've found Sparklemotion's constant bitching about blanchot to be far more of a drag on this thread than 'depressing funny' pictures.

FUME5

Just try and block me.

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DElreGLXgAAb72j.jpg[/IMG]

Also, Uber enjoys rubbing the testicles of dead otters all over his body.

YBfjMmb.jpg

JwIK5YU.jpg

hCGvEyC.jpg

5gzSrQ6.jpg

A couple knocked themselves unconscious practicing a lift from the Dirty Dancing film for their wedding. Sharon Price and fiance Andy Price were trying to recreate a scene from the 80s film, in a pub garden in Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, at the weekend. Mr Price said: "We were about 30ft apart and Sharon ran and I grabbed her hips and the next thing we knew we were flat out on the floor." The couple, who are marrying next year, are now planning a slow dance.

FUME5

For my fellow West Australians:

Code:
[IMG]https://scontent.fper1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19894915_790927064447197_849696886736991940_n.jpg?oh=1f61edb2dd7cd0eae1586c1d2ab2b3c3&oe=5A051408[/IMG]

1upsuper

YBfjMmb.jpg

JwIK5YU.jpg

hCGvEyC.jpg

5gzSrQ6.jpg

A couple knocked themselves unconscious practicing a lift from the Dirty Dancing film for their wedding. Sharon Price and fiance Andy Price were trying to recreate a scene from the 80s film, in a pub garden in Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, at the weekend. Mr Price said: "We were about 30ft apart and Sharon ran and I grabbed her hips and the next thing we knew we were flat out on the floor." The couple, who are marrying next year, are now planning a slow dance.

So why do they already have the same last name? Coincidence? Relatives?

Top Bottom