• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

SLDNTQD.gif

actually i like it so I hope it is that

rhandino

Banned
I know right? I actually quite liked the characters from their Kingdom Hearts appearances but I never watched this movie at all and since I had a bit of free time...

It was actually quite nice and I liked all the songs a LOT except the one from Gaston and when she dances with the Beast.

Animation was so good o_o

WonderzL

Banned
I know right? I actually quite liked the characters from their Kingdom Hearts appearances but I never watched this movie at all and since I had a bit of free time...

It was actually quite nice and I liked all the songs a LOT except the one from Gaston and when she dances with the Beast.

song as old as time...

tumblr_m22malDTNm1rnor2f.gif

true as it can be...

tumblr_m22malDTNm1rnor2f.gif

DOWN

Banned

I think you dislike one of the most beloved movie musical songs of all time

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Have we talked about how Charli is arguably the best at pop this year thanks to Pull Up and 1 Night?
1 Night aint that great. But her EP is 🔥

Crazy Crazy > 1 Night on terms of collabs this year.

Diamonds is her best collab tho.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
her ep is half good it's pretty fun tho

i feel like the amount of chipmunk voice has like a 1:1 correlation with how much a song sucks on that ep
So still more good songs than Joanne and Artpop together.

Edit: Those who like Joanne might like Trixie Mattel new album. 💁🏽

Yado

I thought Khalid's singles leading up to the album were cute but the album itself is pretty boring. Everything sounded the same.

Vazduh

But Katy's always worked with Max. The only people missing are Bonnie McKee (I think her and Katy aren't on good terms anymore) and Dr. Rape.

RogueShadow

Neo Member
You passed the test of having quality taste, and I welcum you to our semi dead place

8b441042c0f75afab6a3247e3441ad38.gif

No love for old Mariah or her album tracks?

I just woke up from a dream about Mariah... she was with me in my car and I didn't know where we were going. The strange thing is that her hair looked like this
p_victoria_beckham_l.jpg

But shorter on the sides. And with her chubby face she looked...unique

#ProudToBePopGafApproved
cEgYAvI.png

No I mean, y'know. Those were the first bops that came to mind and bops gonna bop. Y'know. But I have love for her past stuff as well.

But, I have something I would like to bring up. Just saw the most recent episode of Empire and outside of Cookie pretty much having lost everything.

Rumer Willis can sing ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B53Od6OE-Bc

19_NewYears.gif

News to me. This is news to me.

I'm a lil' bit perched for Katy's next messy bop, especially if it serves some 'Walking on Air'

tumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco2_500.gif

But Katy's always worked with Max. The only people missing are Bonnie McKee (I think her and Katy aren't on good terms anymore) and Dr. Rape.

According to an insider on popjustice there's a puke song on the album

kBUntMB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom