• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're the Worst - Season 4 - Wednesdays on FXX

Should've figured Paul would end up being an MRA/Redpiller.

He never should have left that girl with the glasses who shared all his interests. Nor let Lindsey make him a cuckold. I almost didn't recognize him at first with the new hairstyle.

Jimmy really is a shitty friend to Edgar.

stenbumling

Unconfirmed Member
- HELL YEAH PAUL IS BACK!! [5 seconds later] I hate Paul now.
- Lindsay's new work outfit...holy crap. It's both laughable...and kinda sexy.
- Edgar and Lindsay better get together soon. They're great together.
- The New Dude is a great addition to the cast. He'll probably be done with at the end of the season as Gretchen and Jimmy get back together (let's be honest, it's gonna happen one way or another), but I hope he can somehow stay around.
- Jimmy is an asshole and water is wet, but damn, the way he told Edgar off was just brutal.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight:

Not a Great Bet

Gretchen goes home for the birth of her brother's baby, but instead ends up reconnecting with a friend from her past who inadvertently reveals why Jimmy may have left her.

Ah, the joys of youth.

I remember hanging out with my friends and the mall and eating cat food for BJ's.

Damn Gretchen!

The ending was pretty sad with Gretchen realizing the real truth about her friendship with Heidi.

Coolluck

This season is moving quickly. I like that they're dealing with the fallout of last season. I can't see the end-game of the season though.

theWB27

Oohh... Didn't know there was a thread for this show. Happened to binge watch this last week. So there's a new episode?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight:

A Bunch of Hornballs

Jimmy goes out of town for a Romance/Erotica fiction convention while Gretchen throws a divorce party for Lindsay, leading to an unintended deepening of Gretchen's relationship with Boone. Meanwhile, Edgar's friend Max encourages him to overspend on party planning.

I enjoyed it. Especially Gretchen being torn between old and comfortable Jimmy and her new venture with Boone. The stuff with Edgar did nothing for me, though.

Oh and yes, evil Nazi Paul has been great. They really nailed the douchy-ness of Men's Rights dudes with his new personality.

Top Bottom