• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM's Official E309 Line-Up: A Storm Is Coming!!!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Stumpokapow said:
ba_nom10.jpg
:D

K' Dash

Moderate to low interest in LP2, didn't like 1 overall, but really liked the mecha sections, finished it tho, and DR2, didn't finish 1, liked the idea but hated timed missions and save system, the rest I don't care/don't own the systems.

FrankT

Really cannot wait to see these mystery games. :D

Come on HD RE4 with all the bells and whistles. A man can hope right.

Again Capcom still my favorite all around this gen.

Askia47

Why would EdgeWorth be a mystery, it was just confirmed for US at Captivate. It cant be lost planet ps3. Hopefully its not MH3, but thats what it might be anyway. No marvel 3 either.

Could be :
Strider
Megaman Legends 3 or X9
Final Fight HD
DarkStalkers 4
DMC5
3s remake?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It's all but guaranteed that the huge mystery announcement will come onstage at the Microsoft conference.
JudgeN said:
It would be nice if LP2 360/PC came out simultaneous, I hate waiting 6 months for the PC version of games.
If Capcom is worried about day one piracy, a Steam release is the company's best option.

I guess one of them has to be the game they were going to announce at TGS that never showed it's head. If it's been delayed for that long it should be in really good shape to show and is probably the playable title.

GuardianE said:
Well, what DO you want to see? There could be some hope in the mystery games for you.

I would kill for a new Maximo, Viewtiful Joe, or P.N.03. Though I know that's not going to be any of the mystery games since Capcom closed the two studios that made those for them. I'd love to see a Capcom Vs SNK 3, A new Darkstalkers game, or a MvC3 ONLY if they were done in 2D. I look at Blazblue, KoFXII, and even SFIIHD and that's what I would love to see from Capcom, but a new game not a remake.

FrankT

K.Jack said:
It's all but guaranteed that the huge mystery announcement will come onstage at the Microsoft conference.

Seems like the likely candidate at this point. They were on stage last year at MS's E3 and they have had some deals going as of late it would seem as well. Makes sense, but still what's it gonna be. :D

Nizz

SolidSnakex said:
So, they finally admit LP2 is coming to the PC also. The whole situation with that game is ridiculous.
Tell me about it. They're so damn vague with that game. They'd look pretty hypocritical not bringing this to the PS3 after all their talk of "we're multiplatform from here on out".

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
fps fanatic said:
Tell me about it. They're so damn vague with that game. They'd look pretty hypocritical not bringing this to the PS3 after all their talk of "we're multiplatform from here on out".
The 'currently' in platforms leads me to believe that it's going to be a timed exclusive or maybe even a regional exclusive like FFXIII. All I know is that if it does come to PS3 I'm buying it.

octopusman said:
Megaman Legends 3 I just know it.

Stop teasing, given the success of Capgod this gen it's so easy to dream of Inafune having the influence and delusions of grandeur to pull a mammoth Suzuki styled company ruining dream title.

That said my money's on MVC3 being one of the announcements.

Guled

if DR2 is beening shown behind closed doors, I doubt its coming this year, mos likely the start of next. I guess LP2 is good enough

mik

mik is unbeatable
~Devil Trigger~ said:
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil
That is now one of my favorite game titles ever. Put it in a Konami-Castlevania-DS-greatest-hits style package, and you've got one for the ages.

I know most of us want a sequel to some of our favorite Capcom franchises, but what about the possibility of this secret game(s) being a new IP?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
SF4 Wii and/or DS.

Mega Man 10.

Or any old or new Capcom franchise, as long as the game looks good to me and it's on the Wii. Spyborgs likely won't do the trick for me, and I couldn't care less about Resident Evil in its current form(s).

Please be Maximo or Strider.

Fuck I LOVE Capcom. I noticed the other day that of the nearly 500 games I have across all the platforms I own, a sizeable chunk are capcom games. Fuck these bastards are legends.

Top Bottom