• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - You're the hero (Gamescom trailer)

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I don't think there is another sentence in the English language with as much concentrated power to disappoint dads than this lmao
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan [Ok I'll cut it off lol] reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/2jz62z/is_there_an_anime_character_stronger_than_madara/
tenor.gif

more like cringeworthy...for a writer that was only good until the end of part 1, kishi didn't earn the right to be a troll
That DNA test tho:
tenor.gif

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan [Ok I'll cut it off lol] reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/2jz62z/is_there_an_anime_character_stronger_than_madara/
EvergreenRemarkableIceblueredtopzebra-small.gif

Still not really looking forward to this, but it definitely looks improved and at least fun to mess around with. Just can't pay full price like I would for Storm.

DigtialT

Okay, so this legit looks interesting. I'm keeping my eye on this, me and my anime trash friends could play this together

Another Bamco anime license game that doesn't look anywhere near as good as I was expecting (outside of the visuals). Still got hope for the Gintama game and I'm going to buy LWA regardless.

Graphics look nice, gameplay looks unpolished but could be tons of fun with the right friends. Create a ninja with 4 friends running around whoopin ass. Less Go!

Top Bottom