• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Hotwheels Expansion

I didn't know about this being a thing. I thought I had moved on from Hot Wheels.

I was wrong. I need this!

This reminds me of a Hot Wheels game I played on PC as a kid!

Theorry

Please be actual significant performance increases, like using all cores instead of just one. That would make my day. This bit is potentially more exciting than anything else.

Wouldnt be suprised if they got the engine to work better now with pc's as it was a console engine before really. Probably working hard on it also for the upcoming Forza 7 release.

Zeta Oni

And that's another game I have to pick up now, that looks amazing.

We have some significant improvements for Windows 10 players coming at the same time as this new expansion (May 9). These changes include improved new support for numerous popular driving wheels, improved CPU performance, additional graphical options, and more.

We'll be revealing more details about these at the time of release

Quoting for new page.

Matticers

Alright, that's pretty cool. I might have to get the expansion pass since I missed buying the first expansion when it was on sale.

MilkyJoe

Few more pics

Forza-Horizon-3-Hot-Wheels-Island-Track.jpg

giphy.gif

Forza knows what DLC should be!!

robotrock

Banned
We have some significant improvements for Windows 10 players coming at the same time as this new expansion (May 9). These changes include improved new support for numerous popular driving wheels, improved CPU performance, additional graphical options, and more.

We'll be revealing more details about these at the time of release.

Hell yeah, hope it works out.

Hopefully the windows store decides to work that day and I can actually check it out.

I thought Forza Horizon 3 was already my favorite racing game of all time, but this locks it down for good. Between the base game, Blizzard Mountain, and now this... Holy shit.

If any of these options include dynamic headlight/lamppost shadows or increased reflection LOD (I hate not seeing my car's rims in puddles), then I'm there day one :p

When they say standalone do they mean it's available outside the season pass or like yandalone as in you don't need the base game?

Cause when I saw that I immediately thought it should be seperate like Fast & Furious was.

I think it will be like horizon rally, it's a sub menu and it's own thing outside of the freeroam world of the main game.

Mascot

How about leaking a bunch of FM7 stuff, Helios? You know you want me back in the Xbox ecosystem and FH3 and FM7 are the games to do it.

JMTHEFOX

Holy shit, so unexpected! Map looks very expansive! The guys at playground games did an amazing job!

Any word if this is standalone?

Sees thread title.
Surely they can't mean hotwheels like the toys, right? That would be stupid.

Opens thread and watches trailer.

Well now I have to own this.

shandy706

A mod needs to add "Actual Hot Wheel tracks!" to the thread title.

This looks amazing and is not what I expected coming into this thread.

Legit surprised and excited.

That's a cool DLC, shame about the still awful PC performance though.

The game performs perfectly fine in Dynamic mode for me. My system is no pushover, but this game seems to be best if you let it adjust itself.

Plum

I know what game I'm getting to break in my new laptop. Been putting this off for so long, I loved FH2. Now to figure out which version to buy that gives me everything without any extra purchases...

Top Bottom