• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new nintendo 2ds xl comes out july 28 $149

Faiz

Yeah just saw this pop up too.

Kinda... not sure if genius or pointless? Clamshell is always preferred though imo. Especially for kids.

Holy crap, this is random. Like I legit thought that link would be a Rickroll. Whoa.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually oddly impressed by this.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
What the hell?

Kinda... not sure if genius or pointless? Clamshell is always preferred though imo. Especially for kids.

Not pointless in any way. Nintendo wants to continue selling 3DS hardware and software for a while, this is just a part of that.

Maximo

giphy.gif

18-Volt

Holy shit, out of nowhere! Looks great in matte but I hate black. Here's hoping for more colors and no region lock.

Nobody asked for this but the more I think about it the more I realize how amazing this is. This is the most Nintendo announcement in years.

Like, now every single thread going "should I get a 2DS or New 3DS" is fucking solved. Holy shit.

vall03

At first I thought it was a fake, and saw that it was real.

butwhy.gif

But seriously, the design looks better than both New 3DS models.

fernoca

Out of nowhere.
And looks great. If there's a white one, I'll be there. In the meantime, I'll stay with the new3DS.

Top Bottom