• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Friday, July 28th at 12:30pm PT on Dark Hall Mansion: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory by Tom Whalen.

927574dc-421f-4fed-959d-75b2a26a12a9.jpg
18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 280, $65

18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 70, $95

18" x 24" screen print on gold foil. Numbered edition of 10, $125

18" x 24" screen print on gold foil. Numbered edition of 10, $125

Just made my first foray into print buying but no idea where I can get a decent frame. Both sites mentioned in the OP are US based and I'm trying to find something In the UK so any pointers would be appreciated (currently need frames for a few 12x24 prints).

IronRinn

Today, Thursday, July 27th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Link" by Glen Brogan:

11" x 14" giclée. Numbered edition of 50, $35

100% of the proceeds go to help AJ Frena fight ovarian cancer.

Also:

In addition, we're going to be having a silent auction for some of Gabz's The Force Awakens prints (2 regular and 2 variants), which were signed by director J.J. Abrams! As with Glen's print, all proceeds of this silent auction will go directly to AJ's GoFundMe.

For the silent auction, please email your bid (full dollar amounts only) to admin@bottleneckgallery.com. The auction will take place from Thursday (7/27) @ 12PM ET to Friday (7/28) @ 12PM ET.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
That link is something that I'd want but never actually put on my wall because it doesn't jive with my other artwork. I'd love to get it for a friend, though.

LaneDS

Edit: Piggy-backing on yesterday's mention, which I guess I saw here and totally forgot about:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957092257882040/

A.J. Frena is going through chemo for ovarian cancer and the group above is setup to support a GoFundMe (there's here if you want to skip the Facebook side: https://www.gofundme.com/aj-kicking-cancers-ass ) to help support her through the process. There's also a raffle involved for folks that like added incentive, but I liked the gesture of helping this community's own artists out enough where I felt like more folks should know about it.

So I'm going to be grabbing a couple of frames from Spotlight Displays, and I'm just curious about what type of hanging implements the frames use? Are we talking notches for hooks or wire?

IronRinn

Thanks for the congrats duders. I am super stoked!

Also: Today, Monday, July 31st at 12:00pm PT on Gallery Nucleus: Two by Teagan White.

"The Cup Of His Murders Is Flowing Over And In His Coat Shall Be Many Curses" by Teagan White. 16" x 12" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $45

"At The Still Hour Of Midnight The Graves Shall Open And A Vast Multitude Shall Rise" by Teagan White. 16" x 12" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $45

IronRinn

Picked up an Erté from an "antique" store this weekend. Did a search and I think the title of this one is "Soiree". Mark on the upper right of the glass is the remnants of the price sticker ($95). White mark is the signature. There is a small dent near the bottom of her coat, in the silver field but it's not super noticeable. Don't think it's actually a signed Erté but the gallery label on the back is for this place. Might give them a call and see if they know.

Browny

Banned
I'd love to help, but given that I'll either be a) driving or b) bathing small children, I'm going to struggle to grab one myself!

JaseMath

Thanks for the congrats duders. I am super stoked!

Also: Today, Monday, July 31st at 12:00pm PT on Gallery Nucleus: Two by Teagan White.

"The Cup Of His Murders Is Flowing Over And In His Coat Shall Be Many Curses" by Teagan White. 16" x 12" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $45

"At The Still Hour Of Midnight The Graves Shall Open And A Vast Multitude Shall Rise" by Teagan White. 16" x 12" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $45
Oh man... That fox one is incredible. Wish it was still available...

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Glad everybody who wanted one got it :). It's a radass movie and print.

ruxtpin

Banned
I'm still keeping an eye on EB, but figure I'll ask here - does anyone have either versions of Jocks Shaun of the Dead for sale/trade?

Fjordson

Got my first few prints framed last week and they all look great, but I noticed one of them has a few small ripples in it. Like from a certain angle the print looks "wavy".

The framing job was done at a gallery and wasn't cheap so I was thinking of taking it back, but I'm wondering if it's because of the weather? I don't know much about this stuff, but it's been super hot the last few days here in California and it's been fairly humid.

I don't have like a climate controlled room or anything, they're just hanging in my home office, so if it is because of the weather there's not much I can do. Would it be wrong to just let it be? The "waves" aren't noticeable unless your face is right up to the glass looking at it from a certain angle.

javac

Anyone know the best place/options to get frames for Japanese B2 sized posters (515 x 728 mm)? I'm in the UK but I'm considering just importing some frames from Japan but that seems risky and expensive. Thanks!

Browny

Banned
Anyone know the best place/options to get frames for Japanese B2 sized posters (515 x 728 mm)? I'm in the UK but I'm considering just importing some frames from Japan but that seems risky and expensive. Thanks!

I've used http://www.ezeframe.co.uk/ for my framing - my Ronin frame was about £60 and the Frozen ones (I posted them a couple of months ago) were £75 each. Top quality.

javac

I've used http://www.ezeframe.co.uk/ for my framing - my Ronin frame was about £60 and the Frozen ones (I posted them a couple of months ago) were £75 each. Top quality.

I guess all my posters are going to have to stay in their storage, so expensive! I'm so sheltered, I thought frames would be cheap...I should have never bought these posters! 10 frames would cost me 600 *faints* Thanks for the reply in any case :)

Top Bottom