• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

DFhMDQ5UIAUIA8X.jpg

WHEW

rhandino

Banned
Its kind of crazy how Rih looks arent fading while her peers are kind of a mess rn.

Queen of Eternal Youth and Beauty.

... also, has anyone here seen that movie in which she appeared recently? 👀

MANUELF

Banned
Damn, I miss this Pink. All of my favorite songs of hers are ones that are R&B inspired. I wish she would make an R&B album. Did she even include them in her greatest hits album?
She included There You Go, Most Girls and You make me sick

Its kind of crazy how Rih looks arent fading while her peers are kind of a mess rn.

Battleship spiritual successor? I have no interest

Fevaweva

I mean, she isn't even thirty yet...

And Valerian is supposed to be a mess, but an incredibly beautiful mess with some great ideas in there.

Vazduh

How do you even find this music, though?

Music blogs, Idolator being one of them. There's a regular playlist curated by Mike Wass who does a great job finding fresh bops, so make sure to check it out.

The prechorus or whatever the hell that blonde screeching section is, ruins it for me. You have a sultry low key bop and decide to throw some out of tune vocal wankering in the middle... why?

I dunno, it kinda gives a bit of character to the song, even tho it is a struggle moment #rip

peXmCNe.gif

B-Dex

Finally managed to get a Switch. Add me when I find my friend code.

Got Splatoon 2 and ARMS. Will get Mario Kart and Zelda later.

rhandino

Banned
Wanna fall into your super love
Yeah my heart never wants it to stop, please save me
'Cause I never seem to get enough,
You're the bullet and you're making me drop
Please save me
So give me all of your super love
'Cause my body is so close to you, I'm waiting
Dive here, and your arms falling there with you

h3NXRt7.gif

Just saw that Beaver canceled his tour to pass more time with his pastor
I mean, he really hates his fans so it's not surprising that he decided to pass more time with him than with his bealivers asking him about the meaning behind Despacito lyrics.

Also, I am pretty sure most people on this comm would be church regulars with that kind of pastor~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom