• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Sponge

Banned
I've been around for Pokemon leaks since all the way back in Generation 3.

Considering how these leaks are presented, and especially with Hawlucha's screens, I can safely say to myself that these are the real deal.

or end up beyond shocked if these are proven fake.

Come to me my tongue scarfed bro.

Dr. Buni

Yeah, the scenario is similar to when the BW starters leaked. People saying that Samurott was a rip-off of Dialga was hilarious.

Still, fake or not, I want to see Braixen's evolution already ;_;

They honestly look less real to me than the mink. I'm not going to say they are fake just in case they are real, but these images don't look legit to me.

Dr. Buni

Some dude is saying he faked the evolution :p

I don't know what to believe, but I hope the fighting hawk is legit at least

Sandfox

Yeah, the scenario is similar to when the BW starters leaked. People saying that Samurott was a rip-off of Dialga was hilarious.

Still, fake or not, I want to see Braixen's evolution already ;_;

This really isn't similar because the gen 5 things was a leak from Serebii while this is from a random dude on 4chan.

Dr. Buni

Some dudes were saying they faked the Gen 5 evolutions too. Pretty sure that might be a joke thread.

Yeah, that may be the case. Still, some guy from that thread has a point, when did something leak on 4chan before leaking on 2chan first?

...Then again, this is the first worldwide released, so things might be different.

Sponge

Banned
Yeah, that may be the case. Still, some guy from that thread has a point, when did something leak on 4chan before leaking on 2chan first?

Never although keep this in mind. When has a Pokemon game ever launched worldwide? We're probably gonna get some leaks over in the states before Japan this time around.

Glass Rebel

vQExlAK.png

Really hope the thing about only 70 new Pokemon isn't true, but I kind of had a feeling that would be the case. The jump to 3D, the worldwide release. There had to be some compromise. As soon as mega evolutions were announced I felt like it was just a cheap way to pad the Pokedex.

Dr. Buni

Is worth to note that whoever leaked/faked Greninja apparently wasn't the same person to post about 70 new Pokémon/no post game.

Is worth to note that whoever leaked/faked Greninja apparently wasn't the same person to post about 70 new Pokémon/no post game.

What exactly happened?

The original thread is gone and no one has posted screens from it.

And anyway that hawk-man-bird thing looks hella fake.

Sandfox

I like the pokemon designs and I have no problems with the info we've learned but I 'm going to believe these are fake until we start getting more credible leaks or somrthing.

XenodudeX

Yeah, I'm gonna say fake. Wasn't it revealed that EXP share had been replaced by EXP All in a Japanese interview?

Leaker says:

>Surprisingly stiff challenge if you don't abuse the EXP, but the EXP works in a way now that switching in a Pokemon doesnt divide the experience points, and everyone gets the full points regardless of how many folks switch in. EXP Share is one of the first key items you get, and that also gives extra EXP to your party members without taking away from or dividing the original Pokemon's earned experience.

Interview says :

The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokemon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.

Forkball

Yeah, we could nitpick all day about what's wrong with the pictures. Flying logo being the same color as water, feathers, Froakie's evo's legs being uneven with no bubbles, Extrasensory PP, the fact that he's got guys already to level 60, only one new move between the two of them, no new Pokeballs in the sidebar, the use of the Master Ball etc. In 13 days we will know.

Actually we should know a bit earlier. Spain gets it the 11th apparently because the 12th is a national holiday, so we should get some info about a half day early.

Top Bottom