• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

If only Talk That Talk was actually as popular as the WHYB video...

1hHor.gif

I've honestly never heard of her before. I'll have make a trip to youtube sometime this weekend.

mmhmm, though not american,and not exactly Pop, Kaya has a wonderful amazing beautiful voice.

I'm the biggest stan for Kaya

Nemesis_

POP-GAF, I have seen the light. I am in love with a girl named ROBYN.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

No you whore, not you.

iDmxnNDYSUcjp.gif

o7TsI.jpg

I'm talking about the goddess who has ascended to the heavens from Sweden. ROBYN.

tumblr_lu0ek01Myj1qlrey0o1_500.gif

That voice, those productions

tumblr_lqwi2yw0Ip1qlrey0o1_500.gif

How does someone distill so much perfection into one album?

tumblr_lqwbyupY9m1qlrey0o1_500.gif

So much amazing range!

tumblr_lq8w65aYBo1qgqz19o1_500.gif

And let's not forget her flawless collaborations either.

pTIxZ.gif

Officially a believer

tumblr_lq6rfwre7v1qgqz19o1_500.gif

Special thanks to godelsmetric and Koodo

Mau ®

THE SUPERIOR ROBYN is on her way to achieve dat 12th #1 on the charts. Officially putting her in the same plane as THE QUEEN OF POP MADONNA, chart-wise.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

the LESSER ROBYN stays, well, LESSER
So-Hard-rihanna-16561639-23.gif

Nemesis_

I suppose if you release 42 albums in the space of a week it would be easy to top the charts a number of times.

Awful awful awful

We only need to look to artists who top the sales to see just how void that point is.

Mau ®

It was embellishment dear
6qjx4w.jpg
But I'm sure you get the message

You better watch your words as your fave is delivering another album this year too, a year and a few months after BTW. I guess she would0ve waited longer, if that 9 SINGLES PLAN (
lmfao.gif
) had actually worked.

Plus The Fame Monster came a year after The Shame.
2iq3xw.jpg

Nemesis_

oh heavens no, I was talking about the correct robyn

qfjgO.gif

BPmvc.gif

You better watch your words as your fave is delivering another album this year too, a year and a few months after BTW.

You mean like how she said Born This Way was coming out in 2010?
6qjx4w.jpg

Plus The Fame Monster came a year after The Shame.

Yes hun but The Fame Monster was actually good. Born This Way was not as good, admiteddly, but still better than any of Rihanna's awful discography that her producers have put together for her.

lZ889.gif

We Found Love is the only song I would be willing to credit your fave with as being truly but even then any low life pop star could sing that and it would become an instant hit.

2DMJ9.gif

We only need to wait for the live performances to start rolling in until we realise where your lesser fave stands on pop hierachy.
UYpOj.png

LgAfH.gif

At least my fave doesn't have the personality of a CUNT.
vxUh0.gif

Let's not forget either the pathetic means that her stans were going to in this very thread to get some love for the Forehead Island.

EUWkj.gif

Mau ®

You mean like how she said Born This Way was coming out in 2010?
6qjx4w.jpg

Even WORSE. CaCa can't meet her deadlines. Rihsus never fails to meet her deadlines. Guess now we know who is the EFFICIENT POP GUrL
6qjx4w.jpg

Yes hun but The Fame Monster was actually good.

It was. But that was in the past now. GaGa has lost sight of her vision. She's peaked.

lZ889.gif

We Found Love is the only song I would be willing to credit your fave with as being truly but even then any low life pop star could sing that and it would become an instant hit.

You better stan We Found Love.

But lets be clear. Quite a few of GaGa's singles (pre-BTW anyway) could've been done by Britney. In fact, one of them was originally for Britney
6qjx4w.jpg

The fact is, WFL was given to Rihanna so you will deal with it's MASSIVE SUCCESS. Not here for would've, could've, ought to, if's, etc.

We only need to wait for the live performances to start rolling in until we realise where your lesser fave stands on pop hierachy.

Ch...

When have performances determined the success of RIHALLA'S singles?

If performances were that big of a deal, Marry The Night would've smashed... yet it didnt
lmfao.gif

Icicle

Hmm... what is this place.

Thank you.

tumblr_lr1in2xrLL1qdhlbf.gif

I think I will like it here.

jawbreakeridontthinkwsrk43.gif

A word of advice -- Realize that you are now entering a highly-active combat zone, where you can come under fire at any given moment. It might be in your best interest to let your faves be known, so that you at least have a few allies you can rely on to provide cover fire.

Most importantly, if you do not want to be helpless, make sure you have a decent collection of quality gifs that can be used in multiple situations.

Oh, and just so you're aware of the repercussions upfront, if I ever see you shading Janet...

sammiillpoundyoupqapw.gif

(Don't hold anything back! It's a lot more fun that way!)

Mumei

Oh, and just so you're aware of the repercussions upfront, if I ever see you shading Janet...

ibhUznmg7hawYh.jpg

Miss Jackson said:
I have met [Carey] before and she's really cool and so funny. Everyone has been given the wrong impression of her, and maybe it is her doing. But you have to remember that celebrities are always in the spotlight and are sometimes forced to conduct themselves in a different way than they normally do. That's how it is in the business. I have met artists who are real divas, but Mariah Carey is not one of them. She is a very sweet person, and what nobody sees off camera is the real person she is on the inside.

iTLn5ZDWzf7Va.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom