• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us 2 teased?

Gorillaz

Maybe add this to the OP. It's just fan art.

RnkSYJu.png
More like he got put in the dog house for putting that out

Endo Punk

OK so UC4 in 2015. TLOU2 in Q4 2016 being optimistic, Q1 2017 being realistic. That means a new IP wont come until sometime in 2018 since it takes a lot longer to create something fresh.

I err don't know how to feel about this. Im having conflicting feelings.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Not sure I want a TLoU sequel. One of my favorute games of all time.

But then again, that universe, ground up for PS4? Can't say no.

Won't be disappointed if they don't make TLOU2, just means they can move on to something new and exciting.

But also will be megahyped if they do, I trust ND to do the right thing. And this picture further fuels the belief in my heart that they are making a sequel.

wapplew

I don't know which I want more,
Same characters different universe or same universe different characters?

About the tease, maybe they just add a post-credit Easter egg on PS4 TLOU featuring grown up Ellie and someone from Uncharted to tease us for next Uncharted. Marvel movie style.

2015 Uncharted 4, 2016 TLOU2, 2017 The last of UnchartedS.

It's bound to happen at some point, personally I think we will get an amazing teaser towards the end of the year.

Really I'd just want a direct ccontinuation right from the first ending, though I'd take anything with the same characters. Just no prequel please!

Dr. Buni

After Chrono Trigger, this was essentially the last game that needed a sequel. It is a real shame Sony is gonna milk it, it was such a great experience.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Your response reminded me of this:

I hope sound, shadow and lighting are all used to convey that sense of emergency and survival. Move too fast and enemies will hear you, don't treat your wounds and enemies will smell you. So its imperative to use first aid kits on large wounds that are bleeding profusely. The girl having here ovulation cycle may be too mature for some but I think being used once through the game and finding a convenience store to get tampons would be cool if used correctly and once during the game since there may be a day and night cycle. Shadows and light should be used to evade or trap/trick enemies if the player is low on ammo or would rather misdirect than engage in direct confrontation with the infected, or throwing items or pitching sounds to send the infected else where.

Just some stuff I'd like to see from the game. Bring me aboard ND!!!

kmax

That's Ellie

That's Bruce Stratley

This will be TLoU 2

I was initially against the idea of a sequal, but to hell with it. With 6+ million copies this is an imminent deal, and Naughty Gods sure knows how to make quality world class games. Since TLoU is one of the greatest games of all time, I have no doubt that whatever Bruce and Neil come up with, it will be excellent.

my-body-is-ready.png

It's the easiest way to go. Make it set 5-10 years after TLoU,
Ellie and Joel are estranged due to his lies about the Fireflies coming out and the game is about Ellie trying to find closure on a choice she was never given the chance to make.

Or maybe Joel died (age/infected/...) and between those years, she always had the suspicion that he lied to her. So she goes out to seek the truth and make her own choice

dalin80

Banned
A sequal? By all means just leave Joel and Elle be, that story finished perfectly. There's a whole world full of other stories to choose from.

bombshell

There's no doubt in my mind that a sequel is happening. I just wonder if they would be far enough into pre-production to show up with a very short teaser at E3 or put it into Remastered after the credits. And I don't know if they even want to start teasing it with Uncharted 4 coming as well.

Chinner

Banned
this is what the TLOU 2 should be like :

ellie is now like 22ish and all grown up. and man, she got hot, her body is so toned and smooth and without hair.... her breasts.... her breasts are lovely, truly lovely as bosoms should be. they're large and as big as your head, yet so perky and tender. her nipples are glorious with her nipples just big enough for you to suck on, but not big enough to be weird or look like penises. you could say they are great breasts, a great set even because when god created women, he knew that one boob would not be enough and 3 would be a little weird. her breasts are glorious.

you play as ellie and go through hardships, by the end of the game she has no clothing; her breasts (and bum) practically out.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
There's no doubt in my mind that a sequel is happening. I just wonder if they would be far enough into pre-production to show up with a very short teaser at E3 or put it into Remastered after the credits. And I don't know if they even want to start teasing it with Uncharted 4 coming as well.

There is no definitive indication that Uncharted 4 is being released any time soon. Creative leads have both left the project, along with a (presumably) lead actor. UC may be a back to the drawing board type situation at the moment.

NEO0MJ

ellie is now like 22ish and all grown up. and man, she got hot, her body is so toned and smooth and without hair.... her breasts.... her breasts are lovely, truly lovely as bosoms should be. they're large and as big as your head, yet so perky and tender. her nipples are glorious with her nipples just big enough for you to suck on, but not big enough to be weird or look like penises. you could say they are great breasts, a great set even because when god created women, he knew that one boob would not be enough and 3 would be a little weird. her breasts are glorious.

you play as ellie and go through hardships, by the end of the game she has no clothing; her breasts (and bum) practically out.

But what about her hometown?!

assuming Joel and Ellie are both in TLOU 2, would you be dissappointed if Joel is the playable character again instead of Ellie?

I would be.

Apeopleman

Fuckin lol

Elixist

add Ellen Pages character from Beyond for a "friends with benefits" relationship in some of the chapters of the game too.

If TLoU2 happens, (honestly, it seems pretty likely after we found out Neil is going to be involved with the movie adaption), it seems fairly obvious that Ellie's going to be the lead protagonist.

Neil's talked up multiple times, about how TLoU is like an origin story for her, how he wants to create a great non-sexualised female heroine, blahblahblah. It's practically an admission that if he makes a sequel, it's going to be Ellie all the way.

Top Bottom