• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Linkark07

Banned
My wallet, my fucking wallet. And I know I will cave in and give Sega my money.

Praise be Sega. Praise be Platinum.

Now, after Vanquish, can we get this?

Resonance-of-Fate-Dance.gif

Platinum's probably going to lock Steam Controllers out of a gamepad+mouse setup. Worst case scenario, they'll have awful acceleration in their mouse control, like they usually do in their PC ports. :'/ I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

Rymuth

Somebody at Sega knows exactly what they're doing. They realized that all they had to do to send fans into a frenzy for Vanquish was add a single picture in a minuscule update to an already released game.

That's literally all it takes. Fans will do the hype and build for them.
The Bayonetta 8-bit teaser was brilliant and I'm sure they saw the feedback and decided for a repeat

I mean, Mad World had a cool style going on, but mechanically?
Regardless, this is the one Platinum game I can think of that benefits from kb&m

Idk, the PG bar is set pretty high. It's just, out of the PG games I've played (Rising, Bayos, Anarchy Reigns, TW101, Nier) it's by far the blandest and least memorable for me.

Still a pretty solid fun game for the 12€ that it costed me though.

Arthos

Been years since I've played it. I really enjoyed the game back when I played it on the 360. 60 FPS goodness is exciting. Will buy!

shiyrley

Banned
Platinum's probably going to lock Steam Controllers out of a gamepad+mouse setup. Worst case scenario, they'll have awful acceleration in their mouse control, like they usually do in their PC ports. :'/ I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
I think they'll understand this is the one game where they can't fuck up KB+M

.... I've only ever double dipped less than 3 times since the days of the atari. for Vanquish on pc, i will probably double dip. sounds exciting.

Pachael

The version on sale right now is the Digital Deluxe, with Artbook, Wallpapers, Avatar and OST Sample. It will no longer be available for purchases made after April 25th 6:00 pm GMT.

I think it will, but will retail at a higher price (say $24.99), and there may be an upgrade DLC at a later stage to Digital Deluxe for $5. Idk, but the subject today is Vanquish, and I'd be surprised if they release this so quickly after Bayonetta PC

Don't have a good enough PC but I'm still excited that others get to enjoy this masterpiece. Not only that but the thought that this could maybe get a sequel going is making me sweat.

Top Bottom