• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Swhalen

I’ve got all three characters. Max out clan contribution on each every week. All round 300. A friend and I are looking to switch to a very active clan that does all activities for fun. Please message me.

Edit: on ps4

joecanada

Anyone recommend a good west coast ps4 clan possibly for 3 of us ? I'm not max level yet but did a couple hundred hours in d1. I like all content including pvp

Brotatoes has purged again. We have around 30 slots open. We just require you try and be as social as possible within our discord. We have members in all timezones across the US.

Send an application, I'll send a discord link. Then we'll let the good times roll

zewone

Name: The Legend of Six Coyotes
Clan Tag: コヨーテ
Platform/Region: PS4/PC USA
Membership: Open (No invitation necessary)
Description: Group of dedicated GAF members who play quite frequently and complete all weekly tasks. Basically, no commitment from yourself. We are just trying to level up during the season quicker. We get all tasks done so you will receive all 4 weekly clan engrams without any effort necessary from yourself. Open enrollment so feel free to join at will.

Kuymt0Zm.png

Just hit level 5. Went from 6 to 60+ pretty fast so thank you to everyone who has joined.

Cornbread78

Rank 6 achieved. That's the season done and dusted, great job Sons of Mithras!

Nice. GAF Gold already maxed out for the season as well. NA never stood a chance this week, lol

Brotatoes has purged again. We have around 30 slots open. We just require you try and be as social as possible within our discord. We have members in all timezones across the US.

Send an application, I'll send a discord link. Then we'll let the good times roll

2nd Purge already? What is going on over there? Os that all GAFfers being cut?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Nice. GAF Gold already maxed out for the season as well. NA never stood a chance this week, lol

Have they said much on how these seasons will work going forward?

I assume a new season come with a new set of perks? do we keep the old ones? And if so does that mean clans who didn’t get them lose the chance of getting them forever?

Cornbread78

Have they said much on how these seasons will work going forward?

I assume a new season come with a new set of perks? do we keep the old ones? And if so does that mean clans who didn’t get them lose the chance of getting them forever?

Hey bud, swing by discord more! Lol.

But yeah, nobody knows anything in regards to what Bungie has planned for clans at this point. They need to fix quite a few things to make it easier for everyone.

Hopefully, they give us a clear path as to how the seasobs/resets are going to work.

Out of curiosity, outside of being a complete dick to everyone, what would warrent a ban?

I have no idea, I'm not a part of that clan ;)
But that's pretty much the only reason I can think of to ban someone.
The core of my clan are a bunch of dicks but never considered banning them, too much fun.

Cornbread78

Also, to all you clan leaders/admins, I posted some upcoming Newbie Raids this for this weekend. If you have any guys that are ready but have not had a chance to experience, this is a great opportunity. Also, we need a couple Sherpas for Sunday afternoon and 1 for Friday night!

Also, to all you clan leaders/admins, I posted some upcoming Newbie Raids this for this weekend. If you have any guys that are ready but have not had a chance to experience, this is a great opportunity. Also, we need a couple Sherpas for Sunday afternoon and 1 for Friday night!

I started sherpa raids in week 2 itself, if you need someone on sat/sunday, let me know.

k1t4j

I noticed that Sherpas Under Duress had 98 members so I sent an application through Bungie.net A co-worker of mine is in that clan.

I'm Kitaj84 on PSN

J3ffro

The founder of DestinyGAF PC II isn't going to be playing the game, so I kind of inherited a leadership role over there.

We are always looking for more PC based guardians, with 11 days until launch we have 58 thus far.

Come join us!

Cincaid

Any clan open to take me in? I’m still low level and unsure if I’ll be able to raid, but would love to join a active EU clan on PS4. My PSN is TheRealCincaid. 😃

MechDX

Any Xbox One clans taking in a lonely old man who isnt available all the time because kids and a job? I play with my Warlock and Titan who are both level 290+ but I have yet to do a single NF or raid since the games release. I need some new gear and shit,

Xbox tag is DX.

Urishizu

I'm on Xbox One looking for an active clan invite for gamertags:

Urishizu
Random Fractal

Would anyone be able to extend us invites please?

Any Xbox One clans taking in a lonely old man who isnt available all the time because kids and a job? I play with my Warlock and Titan who are both level 290+ but I have yet to do a single NF or raid since the games release. I need some new gear and shit,

Xbox tag is DX.

Xboxer looking to join destinyGaf or any other clan. Need to do some night Falls or the rat king. GT DntSpwn0nM3

For you guys who are looking to group up for nightfalls, check out the DestinyGAF Discord server if you haven’t (info is in the destiny OT), it’s open to all gaf members and we have an LFG_xbox channel on there where people from DestinyGaf Xbox, progenitor, and some other clans hang out.

I’m not a clan admin btw but I checked and my clan “destinygaf Xbox” clan currently has 96 people so maybe someone can get in there. You just request to join and send an admin a PM proving you’re a gaf member I think...

EL CUCO

Almost PC time! We've let the console recruitment cool down a bit (sitting at about 50 people). It gives people a chance to play together and get to know each other, and we can crank things up on the PC side. So if anyone is interested in joining up, come come come.

PC
Yea That’s A Wipe

Lemnisc8

For you guys who are looking to group up for nightfalls, check out the DestinyGAF Discord server if you haven’t (info is in the destiny OT), it’s open to all gaf members and we have an LFG_xbox channel on there where people from DestinyGaf Xbox, progenitor, and some other clans hang out.

I’m not a clan admin btw but I checked and my clan “destinygaf Xbox” clan currently has 96 people so maybe someone can get in there. You just request to join and send an admin a PM proving you’re a gaf member I think...

I didn't see any request to join so I've pm'd the admin. It's up to 98 at the moment.....

BizzyBum

The founder of DestinyGAF PC II isn't going to be playing the game, so I kind of inherited a leadership role over there.

We are always looking for more PC based guardians, with 11 days until launch we have 58 thus far.

Come join us!

I applied for the first one, should I do this one instead?

edit: n/m, was accepted. Thanks!

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I'm a casual player but usually grind for an hour or so every night.

I've plateaued at 268 though and none of my friends really play Destiny on PS4 so would be fun. Also I want some fucking better guns.

I can't commit to much though. Anyone wanna take me on or help me out?

Jeremy

Just joined Six Coyotes. I really appreciate having somewhere to go, my friends were slowly sniped by a girl they met on Tinder. We had this little ass clan that we had planned since they announced the feature but whatever fuck it, this is better. I’m depressed. I’m JeremyForPrez on PS4.

AlexBasch

Oh yeah, haven't played Destiny 2 in a bit and I'm curious. What's happening to the GAF Clan in Xbox One? You guys gonna stick with that name or is it gonna change?

I don't do raids or co-op at all, but I liked earning exp for the clan, even if it sounds silly. :p Would like to know if you're going to do a new one, name change or anything though.

Originally joined Legend of the Six Coyotes, looks like a cool clan, but because the majority of players are PS4 I ultimately jumped over to Destiny GAF US 2. I switch between Overwatch and Destiny 2 a lot. Can't wait to play with ya'll.

zewone

Just closed membership of The Legend of Six Coyotes since we hit 96 members and I want to leave room for new members and guided games.

Thank you everyone.

mhayze

After coming close maxing out on PS4 and enjoying that quite a bit, I'm looking to play more on the PC (although I login to PS4 once in a while to play with PSN friends) - I've got my first character at 288 on PC at the moment and plan on doing all 3 characters on PC over time.
I thought WIPE was open, but it may be full (97 members when I clicked the apply button)? Are there any active NA PC or PC/PS4 clans still open if WIPE is closed? I'm Helivet on bnet.

EL CUCO

After coming close maxing out on PS4 and enjoying that quite a bit, I'm looking to play more on the PC (although I login to PS4 once in a while to play with PSN friends) - I've got my first character at 288 on PC at the moment and plan on doing all 3 characters on PC over time.
I thought WIPE was open, but it may be full (97 members when I clicked the apply button)? Are there any active NA PC or PC/PS4 clans still open if WIPE is closed? I'm Helivet on bnet.
Yea WIPE is closed atm. Thanks for the enquiry tho. If we decide to open back up I'll make sure to post it here.

Name: Kings Gambit
Clan Tag: KG
Platform/Region: PC USA
Membership: Open (No invitation necessary)
Description: We already hit rank 5 for reason 1. We mostly play on PC and sometimes PS4. Please, no racists, homophobic, super religious or republicans. I know that's quasi-specific but that's what we're aiming for.

Top Bottom