• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 1-2 coming to PS4/Xbox One ?

LordKano

At this point it's more likely that all these listings are fake and made by someone who could enter all these czechian sites. It's the same retailer as Bayo+Vanquish, and those are all "gamer dreams" announcements suddenly appearing at the same time.

Hasn't this been the worst kept secret the past couple of years? It's coming clearly, it it'll be announced when it's right and ready to be shown off. Converting those games is going to take a lot of time

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
5AoFTpi.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It would take a new level of incompetence on Sega's part to not make this happen. You never know with them, though.

"Shenmue 1 & 2 Pack - Xbox One
Console Game 2017-Q2" Weird

I never did Shenmue 2 so i really hope it's trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reki

At this point it's more likely that all these listings are fake and made by someone who could enter all these czechian sites. It's the same retailer as Bayo+Vanquish, and those are all "gamer dreams" announcements suddenly appearing at the same time.

Agreed, but those are japanese games and they could be preparing announcements around TGS. Although the likelihood of that site knowing of these is pretty low...

Desmond

YES PLEASE

edit: grabbing Bayonetta/Vanquish and that Mega Drive collection if true. And I've dropped down 100+ Euro on a Yakuza Kiwami 2 SE Preorder. Sage getting a lot of money off me haha

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Weird this coming to XB1 too, with the Shenmue 3 situation and all. I hope this come to PC too. But I have to say, I still own the first one on the DC and never could get into it...

Top Bottom