• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

KonradLaw
(04-04-2017, 09:01 AM)

Originally Posted by RatskyWatsky

They've certainly done a horrible job at promoting the show...

Cinemax seems to be collapsing. Shame. Especially considering how nice their output was/is.

I at least hope that if they collapse completely they will go back to making those hilarious erotic shows like Femme Fatales :D
Qvoth
(04-04-2017, 05:39 PM)
just found out season 2 has started, woot!
Miles Quaritch
lemme stick dat Red Ring
(04-04-2017, 07:48 PM)
Good episode, there's some interesting stuff to discuss so hopefully it airs in the US soon.
EverythingShiny
(04-04-2017, 08:43 PM)
So weird - there's still not a US airdate? The articles I've found just say April. I hope it's soon; I need more Phil Glenister in my life.
xrnzaaas
(04-07-2017, 04:27 PM)
Pretty boring season opener if you ask me but it was nice to see Hoon Lee (Job) from Banshee even though it was a short cameo :)
Napoleonthechimp
(04-11-2017, 06:32 PM)
This is such a dull show...
RS4-
(04-12-2017, 12:48 AM)

Originally Posted by xrnzaaas

Pretty boring season opener if you ask me but it was nice to see Hoon Lee (Job) from Banshee even though it was a short cameo :)

Seriously, dude wasn't in it enough lol.

Was something wrong with the audio mixing? There were times I couldn't make out what people were saying.

And yeah, weak premiere.
xrnzaaas
(04-13-2017, 04:04 PM)

Originally Posted by RS4-

Seriously, dude wasn't in it enough lol.

Well you're going to be happier after seeing episode 2. :)

The show picked up a little in the last 5 minutes or so but I still feel like we're watching the (slow and boring) aftermath of season 1 before new things in season 2 kick off for good (at least I hope they will ;)).
xrnzaaas
(04-21-2017, 03:36 PM)
Well after watching episode 3 I'm leaning towards dropping this show. Some storylines are progressing, but overall I'm not interested in seeing what happens next anymore and these days my free time is more valuable. ;) I'm especially not interested in spending so much time watching Megan go through her mental breakdown phase .
dantevsninjas
(04-21-2017, 07:49 PM)
Wait, so season 2 has been airing in the UK all month, and there's still nothing on the premiere date in the US?
Insane Metal
Dispensed Internet Salt
(04-21-2017, 07:57 PM)
I liked the first season. Not great at all, but decent.

Nice to see the second season is up already, gonna see it!
tootie923
(04-21-2017, 08:43 PM)
Weird, three episodes aired in the UK and I haven't seen anything about it until reading this thread. This is turning out like Fortitude Season 2, where it was difficult to find any news about it.