• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Einchy
semen stains the mountaintops
(04-21-2017, 04:01 AM)

Originally Posted by Dreams-Visions

I would fight every single one of you mothafuckas for her.

Habaneroguy
(04-21-2017, 04:01 AM)

Originally Posted by Speevy

I hope those leaks are true and they end this stupid shit pronto.

Thats a pretty straightforward way of spoiling something indirectly.
BreezyLimbo
(04-21-2017, 04:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Nielm

Dragonstone is in the show, yes. It's where Stannis was for most of the early seasons, with Davos.

Originally Posted by lastplayed

Stannis spent an entire season moping around Dragonstone.

Originally Posted by Jay Shadow

They may not have ever shown the throne room. I don't remember if we ever saw Stannis on his throne or not. Too busy sexing up Mel on awesome map shaped tables.

Oooh gotcha, neat. I hsould definitely do a rewatch..
duckroll
mashadar's Nekomimi slave
(04-21-2017, 04:02 AM)

Originally Posted by shira

I expect even less nudity and sex from the main cast.

Who cares about he main cast? I wanna see Podrick's hidden dragon.
Speevy
(04-21-2017, 04:03 AM)
My guess is that the first episode is really just everyone talking and worrying about everything that just happened.

Jon doesn't know how he will deal with his newfound responsibility and convince a bunch of people that whitewalkers are real. Only fucking his aunt will resolve this conflict.

Littlefinger is trying to make Sansa hate Jon.

Cersei and Jaime are bickering about why she had to blow up the Tyrells even though no one else in King's Landing is even slightly concerned about it.

Dany pretty much approaches a skeleton crew at Dragonstone and asks permission to enter.

Davos is like a father to lady Mormont, giving well acted speeches about things that he shouldn't know.

Meera drags Bran on a sled to Winterfell I guess, something that froze Stannis Baratheon's army to death?

Samwell Tarly reads about things he should already know from personal experience.

Arya continues to use poisonous, blinding faces after leaving the Riverlands unseated and comes back to Winterfell a psychopath.

The Hound and the "lost characters they haven't killed yet" crew are basically doing dangerous errands until each of them dies to whitewalkers.

Varys and Tyrion are slightly concerned that they've allied themselves with child murderers and pirates until Euron "Let's go murder them." Greyjoy comes back into the picture.
Speevy
(04-21-2017, 04:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Habaneroguy

Thats a pretty straightforward way of spoiling something indirectly.

These pictures assume you've seen season 6, and if you haven't, I would hope you run far and fast from this thread.

All I mean is that I hope they end the Sansa getting seduced by Littlefinger storyline as fast as possible.

If you haven't read the leaks, it should mean absolutely nothing to you. If you have, and you have, you're just trying to start something.
jett
D-Member
(04-21-2017, 04:09 AM)

Originally Posted by duckroll

I hope there's more nudity and sex this season, and there better be a badass dragon naval battle at sea. That's all the show is good for anyway, tits and dragons.

What about dragon tits.
duckroll
(04-21-2017, 04:10 AM)

Originally Posted by jett

What about dragon tits.

I think we had enough of that from the first season to last us a lifetime.
Discotheque
Pam Oliver sextape
(04-21-2017, 04:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Xion385

Is Coleen Wing still alive? I don't remember seeing her last season. Just bad pussy girl.

they can all stay away please. Dorne story sucked ass in this show and the bad pussy sisters did not help.
Black_Sun
Banned
(04-21-2017, 04:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Discotheque

they can all stay away please. Dorne story sucked ass in this show and the bad pussy sisters did not help.

You will get more bad pussy in your face and you will like it !!!
shira
(04-21-2017, 04:16 AM)

Who cares about he main cast? I wanna see Podrick's hidden dragon.

bit-role males getting nude never happens
LordKasual
(04-21-2017, 04:19 AM)

All I mean is that I hope they end the Sansa getting seduced by Littlefinger storyline as fast as possible.

People on the internet don't seem to agree, but the that last episode really seems to solidify the fact that this will never happen. Littlefinger isn't that cunning, Sansa was already fed up with his shit. Clutch save isn't going to reverse months of torture/rape/torturerape from Ramsey.

But that's why Littlefinger is probably going to be the most aggravating character in the episodes to come. His plan has already been ruined, he's probably about to start going for blood.
Last edited by LordKasual; 04-21-2017 at 04:22 AM.
Habaneroguy
(04-21-2017, 04:20 AM)

These pictures assume you've seen season 6, and if you haven't, I would hope you run far and fast from this thread.

If you haven't read the leaks, it should mean absolutely nothing to you. If you have, and you have, you're just trying to start something.

You've got me all wrong, I've seen season 6, and I haven't heard anything about leaks. I was just picking up from what you said. You strongly implied something is going to happen based on leaks. Not trying to start anything. Only thing I'm saying is that you might as well have just said what the leak was straight up. You weren't being obscure or cryptic about anything. Pretty straightforward.
TaterTots
(04-21-2017, 04:36 AM)
Show has been off for so long I have no idea what's happening anymore. I do not read the books and these photos mean nothing to mean. Maybe I should watch less shows? Just lost lol.
orochi91
(04-21-2017, 04:39 AM)
Jaime needs to grow a spine and put a blade through Cersei's skull.
duckroll
(04-21-2017, 04:41 AM)

Originally Posted by orochi91

That's a weird way of saying "I wanna see more incest face fucking action."
SuperStiltzkin
(04-21-2017, 04:41 AM)

No other incest-pussy for him to get. Cersei knows she's the only source of taboo thrill for him.
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(04-21-2017, 04:44 AM)
Let's be honest here, the two who showed full frontal male nudity in this show didn't fare well.
orochi91
(04-21-2017, 04:49 AM)

That's a weird way of saying "I wanna see more incest face fucking action."

Originally Posted by SuperStiltzkin

No other incest-pussy for him to get. Cersei knows she's the only source of taboo thrill for him.

We've gotten several seasons of incest from those two now, and if the rumours are true about Jon and Dany, we'll still be getting our taboo quota, lol

Getting offed by her brother; I can't imagine a more appropriate and fitting death for Cersei.
Last edited by orochi91; 04-21-2017 at 04:54 AM.
aliengmr
(04-21-2017, 04:53 AM)

Not sure Jaime wants to mess with No-Fucks Cersei.
Sean C
(04-21-2017, 04:56 AM)

Originally Posted by LordKasual

People on the internet don't seem to agree, but the that last episode really seems to solidify the fact that this will never happen. Littlefinger isn't that cunning, Sansa was already fed up with his shit. Clutch save isn't going to reverse months of torture/rape/torturerape from Ramsey.

Quite the opposite, according to the actors. The final scene with Sansa looking at Littlefinger is, according to Sophie Turner, her thinking that maybe he will give her the respect she deserves, since she just got snubbed by the Northern lords.
Skyward Sheep
(04-21-2017, 05:00 AM)
They've done my boy Jaime dirty these past few seasons. All I want is a good redemption arc, is that too much to ask? He should've ditched Cersei's crazy ass way back.
xenist
(04-21-2017, 05:04 AM)
Yes, tiny Mormont is back!
JeffZero
Purple Drazi
(04-21-2017, 05:05 AM)
The one and only show to surpass my long-time favorite, Deep Space Nine. Sad that we've only got 13 episodes left in the tank. I'm hoping a few of those are fairly extended.
Psychological Intellect
(04-21-2017, 05:07 AM)
king bran
double jump
you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
(04-21-2017, 05:13 AM)

My guess is that the first episode is really just everyone talking and worrying about everything that just happened.

Jon doesn't know how he will deal with his newfound responsibility and convince a bunch of people that whitewalkers are real. Only fucking his aunt will resolve this conflict.

Cersei and Jaime are bickering about why she had to blow up the Tyrells even though no one else in King's Landing is even slightly concerned about it.

Dany pretty much approaches a skeleton crew at Dragonstone and asks permission to enter.

Davos is like a father to lady Mormont, giving well acted speeches about things that he shouldn't know.

Meera drags Bran on a sled to Winterfell I guess, something that froze Stannis Baratheon's army to death?

Samwell Tarly reads about things he should already know from personal experience.

Arya continues to use poisonous, blinding faces after leaving the Riverlands unseated and comes back to Winterfell a psychopath.

The Hound and the "lost characters they haven't killed yet" crew are basically doing dangerous errands until each of them dies to whitewalkers.

Varys and Tyrion are slightly concerned that they've allied themselves with child murderers and pirates until Euron "Let's go murder them." Greyjoy comes back into the picture.

this post is too real. =( Hopefully it won't be so predictable but eh.
lastplayed
(04-21-2017, 05:20 AM)

But what of Tyrell and Dorne? Hopefully something comes from their new best-buddy status.
GravityInsanity
(04-21-2017, 05:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Theorry

Missandei > Daenerys and all women on GoT

Don't @ me.
Violet_0
(04-21-2017, 05:42 AM)
I wonder if Aidan Gillen can ever look like he's not sheming or if this is just his resting face
gfxtwin
(04-21-2017, 05:43 AM)
Intrigued to see what happens at King's Landing this season. Hopefully no more sibling sex lol. It seems too obvious that Jamie would Kill Cersei, so something else will probably happen regarding her death, but it's almost like he would need to kill her for his arch to mean something at this point.
Loxley
(04-21-2017, 05:47 AM)
Loving the costume designs all-around, it really seems like they stepped it up a notch.

Also, why is Nathalie Emmanuel so pretty.
The Artisan
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:57 AM)

Originally Posted by clockworkinyou

Jon Snow deserves to be happy again... : (

jon needs to fuck dany

bran needs to fuck meera
BobTheFork
(04-21-2017, 06:04 AM)

Originally Posted by The Artisan

jon needs to fuck dany

bran needs to fuck meera

I had wondered about that. I assumed he can't have kids now but I don't remember that being stated.
gfxtwin
(04-21-2017, 07:07 AM)

Originally Posted by The Artisan

jon needs to fuck dany

bran needs to fuck meera

Aren't they related? Not that it would be out of place on a show like this, but eww, no.
SDBurton
World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
(04-21-2017, 07:15 AM)

Originally Posted by gfxtwin

Aren't they related? Not that it would be out of place on a show like this, but eww, no.

That never stopped their family in the past. Hell, they did it on purpose.

Man.. Cersei is looking goooooood. *swoon*
Herne
(04-21-2017, 08:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Bubble

Jaime is going to go back to Cersei after she blew everyone up + drove their last son to killing himself?

They really don't know what they are doing with Jaime. Disappointing.

You saw the look he gave her when he returned to King's Landing. After he killed the Mad King for giving him orders to kill his father, after he burned Ned's brother and father, after he wanted to burn all of King's Landing... after Cersei burned part of the city and drove their remaining child to suicide... you really think he's going to be lovey-dovey with her in the new season?

Originally Posted by Sean C

Quite the opposite, according to the actors. The final scene with Sansa looking at Littlefinger is, according to Sophie Turner, her thinking that maybe he will give her the respect she deserves, since she just got snubbed by the Northern lords.

That's weird, it looked more like she was enjoying Jon's moment until she looked at him, he gave her a dissatisfied look, and she started worrying about what damage he could do. It didn't at all look to me like "oh he'll respect me now". Unless we're talking about a different scene...
Last edited by Herne; 04-21-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Drencrom
(04-21-2017, 08:49 AM)

Just imagine their godly offspring
kyser73
(04-21-2017, 08:57 AM)
Good to see team Tormund/Brienne in force.
Ratrat
(04-21-2017, 09:04 AM)
Where's Euron? lol
Guess this is the season without any guest actors and new characters.
Little Old Man
(04-21-2017, 09:04 AM)
Season 7 spoiler: Varys creates a new costume to fool the lords of Westeros.

Tence
(04-21-2017, 09:20 AM)

Originally Posted by Worthintendo

She's in Iron Fist as one of the main cast

Lol. I think he knows that considering he actually called her Colleen Wing.
Triggerhappytel
(04-21-2017, 09:40 AM)

Originally Posted by xxracerxx

Yes, the little badass is back!

They should just give her a sword and she'll go and take out all the White Walkers.

Originally Posted by SpaceWolf

If Tormund dies, I'm going to be legitimately devastated. The man has been through an absurd amount.

Yeah, he's great. I really want the Wildlings to have a happy ending.

Originally Posted by pablito

YES. More Tormund and Brienne pls.

Agreed. Two of my favourite characters.

Originally Posted by jett

Is the Hound going to end up at the Wall too?

In theory, unless the white walkers break through the wall that's where all of the armies should end up?

Originally Posted by Dai101

Goddess

She's so gorgeous. I was very pleasantly surprised to find out she was in Furious 7 when I watched it recently.

Originally Posted by TangoAlphaLima

Yeah, this is like a huge spoiler, right? When we last saw him, we assumed he was left for dead.

I know there is a heavily hinted/sourced theory for his continued existence in the books, I wonder if the show is borrowing from that at all.

No? His fight with Brienne was at the end of season 4. In season 6 he met Ian McShane who basically showed him kindness and taught him to be a good man before being murdered by bandits, and then the Hound joined with The Brotherhood to join their cause as he had nowhere else to go (the same Brotherhood who had him & Arya prisoner for a while before he killed the leader and was allowed to leave).
shira
(04-21-2017, 10:47 AM)

Originally Posted by Drencrom

Just imagine their godly offspring

hydrophilic attack
Banned
(04-21-2017, 10:51 AM)
Briemund gives me life
SpaceWolf
(04-21-2017, 10:56 AM)

Originally Posted by TangoAlphaLima

Long live the Sand Snakes...

Is....is that the Colleen Wing from Iron Fist?

Oh my god.
Forkball
(04-21-2017, 10:56 AM)
I'm excited but... I can't believe The Winds of Winter still isn't out.
Mendrox
(04-21-2017, 10:57 AM)
Naomi Woods (NSFW) should play Danny. ;__;
Tence
(04-21-2017, 11:06 AM)

Originally Posted by SpaceWolf

Is....is that the Colleen Wing from Iron Fist?

Oh my god.

And X-wing pilot Jess Pava from The Force Awakens!

Speevy
(04-21-2017, 11:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Tence

And X-wing pilot Jess Pava from The Force Awakens!

And terrible actress #3 from Game of Thrones!
Tence
(04-21-2017, 11:16 AM)

And terrible actress #3 from Game of Thrones!

uhm...yes...that kind of started this :P