• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Breads

Banned
It's that bad?

Spoilers for the episode.

80% of it is spent trying to go up some stairs in the Annex and the rest is crossing the bridge to Priscilla. The video ends right after they beat the Berenike Knight but before they actually enter the room.

Edzi

Isn't one of his life mottos to double down on everything tho
Especially if they are bad

I don't even know what to think about Pat anymore. If he's kidding, it's just annoying. If he's serious, then it's kind of disgusting.

His audience seems to eat it up though, so what do I know.

Fat4all

Banned
Pats thinking makes perfect sense if you have a loose sense of morals.

Everyone should be lawful and rat out those who aren't, but if things are gonna go bad for you, lie/cheat/steal and try to not get caught. If you get caught, you are shamed forever and maybe jailed, but if you aren't caught then it's like it didn't happen at all.

Tree falls in the woods.

Numb

I don't even know what to think about Pat anymore. If he's kidding, it's just annoying. If he's serious, then it's kind of disgusting.

His audience seems to eat it up though, so what do I know.

He is was serious if he wins but a joke if he loses
But also a joke if he won so people don't judge too hard

Numb

I suppose having a collection of dragon dildos is better than wanting a collection of dragon dildos.

Why would people send you things you don't want
When they said no more weapons it actually meant send as Zandatsus
Think about it

Moaradin

I have no idea how someone could get mad about a Dark Souls episode like that. I thought watching people fail was the main reason people like Dark Souls lets plays!

Strimei

Pat and Paige are going at one another over whether or not taking a bath is gross.

Baths are nice, for the record

Choice back-and-forth:

Pat: What is this new form of bathing hipsterism weaboo shit you've created
Paige: I didn't create it, you and your bathing hipster weeaboo kin did! I am merely a grossed out bystander.

Numb

Baths are good if you want to just soak. I love to read while in the tub. I do most my reading there, in fact!

Nah
I'm that dude in the shower going all over getting every part. Even got special scrubbing gloves. No idle life
Can't be in there just sitting. The toilet is right next to you for reading and reading gaf/mememes

driggonny

Banned
I've never liked taking baths. I don't like floating in my own filth and I don't like being so close to the bathroom floor. For some reason my mind is convinced that bathtubs are just dirty as fuck.

Sounds like I have a real fun time to look forward to for this next Dark Souls episode.

Strimei

I've got nothing against showers, I take one in the morning after all, but after a long day at work, when my legs are stiff and sore, a bath is what I want, not a shower. I'm not gonna be standing to relax, damn it.

I've got nothing against showers, I take one in the morning after all, but after a long day at work, when my legs are stiff and sore, a bath is what I want, not a shower. I'm not gonna be standing to relax, damn it.
Let me introduce you sweet summer child.

To the gift from God that is a shower seat.

Apropros of nothing:

Frozenprince's AV is awesome

I just imagine an older black dude in a suit saying things in his post.

Please keeo that AV forever

Fat4all

Banned
I want one of those old-people baths.

prod_844_im1.jpg

Gestahl

Blueballing the audience with the Priscilla encounter seemed wholly unnecessary considering how often these videos hover near 30 mins anyway and how -it's fucking nothing- the actual video was

Xux

I want Woolie to just
walk right by Priscilla and leave.

Also, I have the most morbid of curiosities of seeing Woolie's patented
hesitation against multiple enemies during the O and the S fight.

Fat4all

Banned
Also, I have the most morbid of curiosities of seeing Woolie's patented
hesitation against multiple enemies during the O and the S fight.

Considering how this playthrough is going he'll probably
beat them in one go somehow.

Top Bottom