• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Lothars
Member
(07-15-2017, 05:50 PM)
Lothars's Avatar

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

I am giving away 14 digital movies.

Thanks so much, you are awesome :)
BumRush
Member
(07-15-2017, 06:01 PM)
BumRush's Avatar
Very generous Death Metalist!!
Lightning Count
Member
(07-15-2017, 06:13 PM)
Lightning Count's Avatar
UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.


Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Ex Machina (might be redeemed from old thread, cannot remember)
Cure For Wellness

Codes are region locked so UK only please.
AlteredBeast
Fork 'em, Sparky!
(07-15-2017, 06:37 PM)
AlteredBeast's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lightning Count

UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.


Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Ex Machina (might be redeemed from old thread, cannot remember)
Cure For Wellness

Codes are region locked so UK only please.

It for me please!

BradleyUK
Member
(07-15-2017, 08:04 PM)
BradleyUK's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lightning Count

UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.


Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Ex Machina (might be redeemed from old thread, cannot remember)
Cure For Wellness

Codes are region locked so UK only please.

Batman the Lego movie, please

The Main Event
Member
(07-15-2017, 08:29 PM)
The Main Event's Avatar

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.

Awesome of you!
Lakershead22
Member
(07-15-2017, 09:57 PM)
Lakershead22's Avatar
I have a John Wick 2 and Fate of the Furious code up for grabs. first one to quote with the movie they want gets it.
Caddywompus
Member
(07-15-2017, 09:58 PM)
Caddywompus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lakershead22

I have a John Wick 2 and Fate of the Furious code up for grabs. first one to quote with the movie they want gets it.

Wick 2plz?

EDIT: Thanks again Lakershead22!
Baron von Loathsome
Member
(07-15-2017, 09:58 PM)
Baron von Loathsome's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lakershead22

I have a John Wick 2 and Fate of the Furious code up for grabs. first one to quote with the movie they want gets it.

If John Wick 2 is US, could I please have it?

EDIT: Well, that settles that.
Toa TAK
Banned
(07-15-2017, 09:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Lakershead22

I have a John Wick 2 and Fate of the Furious code up for grabs. first one to quote with the movie they want gets it.

F8?
pantsattack
Member
(07-15-2017, 10:55 PM)
pantsattack's Avatar
Top tier selection and generosity, DM!
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:00 PM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

Best of luck dudes.

Awesome, thanks DM!
Caddywompus
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:08 PM)
Caddywompus's Avatar
Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2



Quote to reveal rest of code




UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:15 PM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caddywompus

Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2



Quote to reveal rest of code




UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!

Thanks to you I am now on google images going through other magic eye pictures. :p
Thanks for the code, it worked flawlessly. :)
spatenfloot
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:32 PM)
spatenfloot's Avatar
Thanks for the giveaway
Caddywompus
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:33 PM)
Caddywompus's Avatar
I'll quote this for a new page, THX Death Metalist. I'm going to check out Paterson now, you always have great under the radar codes in your giveaway. EDIT: Thanks DM for the giveaway I got my first choice too, woo! It's always fascinating to see the break down of the interest of each title.

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

Instructions for participants:














I am giving away 14 digital movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or watching. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movie on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any films not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.


3:10 To Yuma -- MB-1B14D1C07B08E2E4 - Taken by Hex. 16 entrants total.
Get Out -- MB-DCB50880533A1434 - Taken by mechashiva. 31 entrants total.
La La Land -- MB-1CE21A476DB610F9 - Taken by mdphilli. 27 entrants total.
Life -- MB-5D4926F666568F19 - Taken by sableholic. 14 entrants total.
Passengers -- MB-A7AC61DFDF3CC2E1 - Taken by FliXFantatier. 15 entrants total.
Paterson -- MB-40214B0C26912091 - Taken by Lothars. 6 entrants total.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story -- MB-8F11EDAE25FD5FFE - Taken by OdysseusVA. 29 entrants total.
Sleepless -- MB-FFF74094EDF61FB7 - Taken by Stanng243. 9 entrants total.
Split -- MB-182AC7105BAEC833 - Taken by FreshCakes. 18 entrants total.
Summer Wars -- MB-F2573AD298D8A7B3 - Taken by Palette Swap. 12 entrants total.
The Founder -- MB-64067C88E18B4571 - Taken by Clockblockers. 16 entrants total.
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time -- MB-14F4DAC002B2A277 - Taken by Caddywompus. 16 entrants total.
The Girl With All The Gifts -- MB-9E0A632C581B8EDC - Taken by toneroni. 11 entrants total.
The Lego Batman Movie -- MB-9B6CB7F53722CEAB - Taken by gabbo. 28 entrants total.


I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.

Originally Posted by Lightning Count

UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.


Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Ex Machina (might be redeemed from old thread, cannot remember)
Cure For Wellness

Codes are region locked so UK only please.

FliXFantatier
Member
(07-15-2017, 11:42 PM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar
According to Caddywompus the Veep Season 2 code can be used twice. I used the iTunes side, so if someone wants to try the google play store redeem post a neogaf themed magic eye picture. :D
Earthbound64
Banned
(07-15-2017, 11:52 PM)

Originally Posted by FliXFantatier

According to Caddywompus the Veep Season 2 code can be used twice. I used the iTunes side, so if someone wants to try the google play store redeem post a neogaf themed magic eye picture. :D

pantsattack
Member
(07-16-2017, 01:58 AM)
pantsattack's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caddywompus

Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2



Quote to reveal rest of code




UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!

Can you generate custom magic eye pictures on the web? If so, I will totally do this next time.
Caddywompus
Member
(07-16-2017, 02:02 AM)
Caddywompus's Avatar

Originally Posted by pantsattack

Can you generate custom magic eye pictures on the web? If so, I will totally do this next time.

This is the site I used there are probably other options, but it worked for me.

http://www.easystereogrambuilder.com...ram-maker.aspx

I'm not great at seeing these either but the longer I made the text the harder it became to see.
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-16-2017, 03:48 PM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Earthbound64

Not sure what that thing is, but I will forward you the information regardless. :P
Rodney McKay
Member
(07-16-2017, 04:06 PM)
Rodney McKay's Avatar
I just bought Get Out on bluray from Walmart.

It was still in the shrink wrap and didn't look like it had been opened before but the digital code didn't work (it was a Universal Picture code, the first one if those I've seen). I tried the usual stuff of swapping the Zeros with "O"s, but still nothing.

Should I just return the movie to Walmart and exchange it, or wait for the Universal Support people to respond to the help request I sent about the issue?
rjinaz
Member
(07-16-2017, 04:13 PM)
rjinaz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caddywompus

Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2



Quote to reveal rest of code




UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!


What a cool way to do this. I'm really good at these too. Hopefully others try it.
rjinaz
Member
(07-16-2017, 04:14 PM)
rjinaz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rodney McKay

I just bought Get Out on bluray from Walmart.

It was still in the shrink wrap and didn't look like it had been opened before but the digital code didn't work (it was a Universal Picture code, the first one if those I've seen). I tried the usual stuff of swapping the Zeros with "O"s, but still nothing.

Should I just return the movie to Walmart and exchange it, or wait for the Universal Support people to respond to the help request I sent about the issue?

Did you try the code at myuv or VUDU?

They will probably get back to you, though it may take a few days especially since the weekend. The simplest thing would be just to return it honesty. Depends on the effort you want to give I guess.
Rodney McKay
Member
(07-16-2017, 04:21 PM)
Rodney McKay's Avatar

Originally Posted by rjinaz

Did you try the code at myuv or VUDU?

They will probably get back to you, though it may take a few days especially since the weekend. The simplest thing would be just to return it honesty. Depends on the effort you want to give I guess.

The directions said to redeem it on UPHE.com/redeem, which was new to me.

Originally I did try redeeming it on VUDU, but when it didn't work I read the instructions more closely and noticed it wasn't the usual Vudu/ultraviolet code.

I think if the code works it lets you choose whether you want VUDU or iTunes.

EDIT: Got it working. I don't know why the code didn't work, but since I bought it from Walmart you can use the Walmart app to take a picture of your reciept (thankfully I kept it) and it will sync with your VUDU account and give you the digital copy there.

Never did that before, but it worked so I'm not complaining!

If Universal support gets back to me with an extra working code I'll post it here for someone to snag.
sableholic
my pie has bruised apples
(07-16-2017, 05:11 PM)
sableholic's Avatar
Thanks Death Metalist for "Life"! Great giveaway
Death Metalist
Member
(07-16-2017, 05:18 PM)
Death Metalist's Avatar
Congrats to all the winners! :D
FreshCakes
Banned
(07-16-2017, 05:18 PM)
Thank you for Split!!
OdysseusVA
Banned
(07-16-2017, 05:24 PM)
Thanks, DM!
BumRush
Member
(07-16-2017, 05:31 PM)
BumRush's Avatar
Didn't win but thanks DM! Very generous!
mechashiva
Member
(07-16-2017, 05:59 PM)
mechashiva's Avatar

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Thanks man, got Get Out! Very excited to watch For the first time.
FloppyDelux
Member
(07-16-2017, 05:59 PM)
FloppyDelux's Avatar
Grats to the winners!
Syriel
Member
(07-16-2017, 09:00 PM)
Syriel's Avatar
FYI, to anyone buying Universal discs, make sure you check the rewards program. Universal has been doing this for a bit now. Buy a movie on disc, get a free bonus digital movie.

https://upherewards.com/movies

Current list of eligible titles:

Code in box:
  • A Dog's Purpose
  • Before I Fall
  • Bigger Fatter Liar
  • Collide
  • Dragonheart
  • Fate of the Furious
  • Fifty Shades Darker
  • Get Out
  • Resurrection of Gavin Stone
  • Sing
  • The Great Wall
  • Zookeeper's Wife

Code after receipt upload:
  • Bye Bye Man
  • My Life as a Zucchini
  • The Last Word
  • A Monster Calls
  • Monster High: Electrified
  • Space Between Us
  • Spark

Code after 2 receipts uploaded:
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious
  • Big Lebowski
  • Breakfast Club
  • Fast & Furious
  • Fast & Furious 6
  • Fast Five
  • Fast and the Furious
  • Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
  • Furious 7
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Jaws
  • Jurassic Park
  • Jurassic Park III
  • Jurassic World
  • King Kong Ultimate Edition
  • Pitch Perfect
  • Pitch Perfect 2
  • Scarface
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Lost World
  • Mummy Returns
  • Mummy
  • Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Basically, if you're buying Universal discs, you may be getting two codes (one for the current film, plus a bonus freebie) in each case.
AlteredBeast
Fork 'em, Sparky!
(07-16-2017, 10:25 PM)
AlteredBeast's Avatar
Didn't win anything, but thanks DeathMetalist! Always a champ giving out so many codes!
DaBargainHunta
Member
(07-16-2017, 10:55 PM)
DaBargainHunta's Avatar

Originally Posted by AlteredBeast

Didn't win anything, but thanks DeathMetalist! Always a champ giving out so many codes!

Same here. Didn't win but still much appreciated!
Curler
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:07 AM)

Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta

Same here. Didn't win but still much appreciated!

Third'd. I entered for a few, but nothing this time.
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:28 AM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 14 digital movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or watching. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movie on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any films not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.


I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.

Thanks for Passengers DM, where should the code work? its not working on iTunes or vudu.
BumRush
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:55 AM)
BumRush's Avatar

Originally Posted by FliXFantatier

Thanks for Passengers DM, where should the code work? its not working on iTunes or vudu.

Try the studio (not sure which studio produced passengers). The studio links are in the OP
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-17-2017, 03:29 AM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by BumRush

Try the studio (not sure which studio produced passengers). The studio links are in the OP

Good idea. :)
Jme
Member
(07-17-2017, 04:50 AM)
Jme's Avatar
Didn't win but thanks for the awesome raffle DM
Stanng243
Member
(07-17-2017, 01:16 PM)
Stanng243's Avatar

Originally Posted by FliXFantatier

Thanks for Passengers DM, where should the code work? its not working on iTunes or vudu.

I think passengers is the sony picture store.
Caddywompus
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:11 AM)
Caddywompus's Avatar
For anyone interested, Amazon has the first seasons of these two anime for free right now

Yu Yu Hakusho S1

Black Butler II S1
mechashiva
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:31 AM)
mechashiva's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caddywompus

For anyone interested, Amazon has the first seasons of these two anime for free right now

Yu Yu Hakusho S1

Black Butler II S1

Why not? Thanks for the head's up!
Penguin
(07-18-2017, 12:42 AM)
Penguin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caddywompus

For anyone interested, Amazon has the first seasons of these two anime for free right now

Yu Yu Hakusho S1

Black Butler II S1

Thanks

MAy never watch but who can turn down free!
Jigolo
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:02 AM)
Jigolo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Penguin

Thanks

MAy never watch but who can turn down free!

not watching yu yu is a crime
Sean C
Member
(07-19-2017, 12:04 AM)
Sean C's Avatar
Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles (now taken)
Toy Story (now taken)
Toy Story 2 (now taken)
WALL-E (now taken)

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.
OdysseusVA
Banned
(07-19-2017, 12:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Sean C

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Incredible s?
FliXFantatier
Member
(07-19-2017, 12:10 AM)
FliXFantatier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sean C

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Wall e? :)

Thanks Sean!
jrush64
Member
(07-19-2017, 12:11 AM)
jrush64's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sean C

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Toy Story 2 please
Leshita
Member
(07-19-2017, 12:12 AM)
Leshita's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sean C

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Toy Story 1?
Thanks.

Thread Tools