• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Sub Boss
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:04 PM)
Sub Boss's Avatar

Originally Posted by caliph95

He's going to come back next arc married to launch

Golden babies 👶
ArchedThunder
Doing Toriyama's work.
(08-06-2017, 11:05 PM)
ArchedThunder's Avatar

Originally Posted by caliph95

He's going to come back next arc married to launch

Stop this.
We all know he's marrying Frost.
Freeza Under The Shower
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:05 PM)
Freeza Under The Shower's Avatar
Btw, I think the Pride Troopers are more like 1 good for 1 evil rather than all turning out to be evil. Toppo seems legit in his love for justice and all, Jiren on the other hand, couldn't care less. Ultimate balance or clown trick, either way: justice accomplished. Zamasu would be proud.

I enjoyed the moments of the U10 GoD as well, I'm hoping they don't get straight erased with only one guy left.
FadedRevolution
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:06 PM)
FadedRevolution's Avatar

Originally Posted by Slaythe



He included everyone on this poster twice minus 17, if he wants a rotation I don't see why Piccolo Tien Roshi etc.. aren't there.

Otherwise ditching 17 only is lame. Makes no sense. Since we have a Goku only poster I think it'd be better to get the "time to get serious" 17 face for the Rules header.

I know you like 17 but dude it ain't that serious.
Red Devil
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:06 PM)

Originally Posted by Slaythe



He included everyone on this poster twice minus 17, if he wants a rotation I don't see why Piccolo Tien Roshi etc.. aren't there.

Otherwise ditching 17 only is lame. Makes no sense. Since we have a Goku only poster I think it'd be better to get the "time to get serious" 17 face for the Rules header.

Hmm. Gohan is SSJ in that poster.
DiipuSurotu
(08-06-2017, 11:07 PM)
DiipuSurotu's Avatar

Originally Posted by ArchedThunder

Stop this.
We all know he's marrying Frost.

Raxus
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:07 PM)
Raxus's Avatar
Man this new arc is fun. Getting "ring out flags" for 17 here.

Gohan episode next week. My ice cream is ready.
Eylos
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:09 PM)
Eylos's Avatar
Just watched an episode of dB og i need to share, Goku is fighting in a duel but he has the runs, then he starts losing the Battle because of the bellyache, but our hero survives and he gets up, and with all his strenght defeats the enemy quickly and went to the bathroom.

Dragon ball such an wondeful anime.


Episode 80 If anyone wants to Watch.
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(08-06-2017, 11:11 PM)
Kagari's Avatar

Originally Posted by Red Devil

Hmm. Gohan is SSJ in that poster.

It's an error.
hikarutilmitt
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:13 PM)
hikarutilmitt's Avatar
It's a shame 17 doing what he did went into such an otherwise bad episode. So, so much reused animation. How many times were we going to see Hella raise her arm and swipe it down to point. Sometimes with a zoom out, other times not. But the same animation otherwise.

Then the long-as-heck transformation of all three girls TWICE. I laughed when the shot just came out of nowhere and interrupted it, but jeez, come on guys.
NeonZ
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:17 PM)
NeonZ's Avatar

Originally Posted by Red Devil

Hmm. Gohan is SSJ in that poster.

SSJ with a bang, a look that he hasn't had in this arc so far. It's likely just a mistake though since his design has been really inconsistent in merchandising focused on this arc.
Tamanon
Professional Bastard
(08-06-2017, 11:18 PM)
Tamanon's Avatar
If doing the gag and reusing the animation meant they could make SSJ Vegeta look awesome in this episode, I approve. There were some great shots of him.
Skeeter49
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:19 PM)
Skeeter49's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tamanon

If doing the gag and reusing the animation meant they could make SSJ Vegeta look awesome in this episode, I approve. There were some great shots of him.

This arc has been the only time in Super where SSJ Vegeta has looked good.
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(08-06-2017, 11:19 PM)
Kagari's Avatar
I really hope they pull off next week's episode well. Sounds like thoughts will weigh heavy on Gohan's mind and he'll have to struggle with that at some point. Please Toei don't disappoint me. Gohan is too pure ;-;
hikarutilmitt
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:19 PM)
hikarutilmitt's Avatar

Originally Posted by NeonZ

SSJ with a bang, a look that he hasn't had in this arc so far. It's likely just a mistake though since his design has been really inconsistent in merchandising focused on this arc.

I thought he got the bang back when he turned SS2 again while he was training with Piccolo again earlier, then kept it during his Ultimate/Mystic or whatever the hell we refer to it.
Piku_Ringo
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:20 PM)
Piku_Ringo's Avatar




NEVAH FORGET
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(08-06-2017, 11:20 PM)
Kagari's Avatar

Originally Posted by hikarutilmitt

I thought he got the bang back when he turned SS2 again while he was training with Piccolo again earlier, then kept it during his Ultimate/Mystic or whatever the hell we refer to it.

No, he only got it back when he regained Ultimate.
Skeeter49
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:21 PM)
Skeeter49's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kagari

I really hope they pull off next week's episode well. Sounds like thoughts will weigh heavy on Gohan's mind and he'll have to struggle with that at some point. Please Toei don't disappoint me. Gohan is too pure ;-;

A locket falls when he attacks a U10 member.
He feels bad and picks it up.
it's a picture of Zamasu
Gohan proceeds to knock them off the stage.
NeonZ
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:22 PM)
NeonZ's Avatar

Originally Posted by hikarutilmitt

I thought he got the bang back when he turned SS2 again while he was training with Piccolo again earlier, then kept it during his Ultimate/Mystic or whatever the hell we refer to it.

He had no bang even as a SSJ2 this arc. It only appeared when he went Ultimate.
Undead Fantasy
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:23 PM)
Undead Fantasy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skeeter49

A locket falls when he attacks a U10 member.
He feels bad and picks it up.
it's a picture of Zamasu
Gohan proceeds to knock them off the stage.

lmao
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:26 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

Originally Posted by Piku_Ringo





NEVAH FORGET


smurfx
get some go again
(08-06-2017, 11:27 PM)
smurfx's Avatar
so is gohan going to knock off a last warrior from a universe? looks like there was something he was struggling with.
Red Devil
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Kagari

It's an error.

Originally Posted by NeonZ

SSJ with a bang, a look that he hasn't had in this arc so far. It's likely just a mistake though since his design has been really inconsistent in merchandising focused on this arc.

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Yeah now that you mention it I see the mistake, too bad, otherwise it was a nice poster.

Originally Posted by smurfx

so is gohan going to knock off a last warrior from a universe? looks like there was something he was struggling with.

As I've been saying watch as Frieza gets in and ends up taking out the fighter when Gohan is in doubt, because realistically Gohan isn't being taken out next.
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:28 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skeeter49

A locket falls when he attacks a U10 member.
He feels bad and picks it up.
it's a picture of Zamasu
Gohan proceeds to knock them off the stage.

Lmao
"To my beloved and the most dearest Zamasu"
Heroman
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:28 PM)
Heroman's Avatar

Originally Posted by bitbydeath

Haven't been watching, is Freiza.... good?

No, he is lame.
MiguelMexMIstery
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:29 PM)
MiguelMexMIstery's Avatar

Originally Posted by caliph95

Still don't hear the issue with his voice

Yeah there isn't any, he's amazing. The best part is that Whis' voice is actually Goku VA's son, and he convinced his dad to play grown-up Goku in OG Dragon Ball back then. <3

Originally Posted by caliph95


I need more U2 in Super

I hope they get at least featured in some games
M.D
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:31 PM)
M.D's Avatar
How many of you dreamt about or had a Dragon Ball website growing up
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:36 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

I like Goku's reaction changing from mild annoyance to "holy shit"
Ingeniero
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:38 PM)
Ingeniero's Avatar
Looks like the U2 magic girls are jobbers...
Kinda wanted a 3way fusion but oh well.
DiipuSurotu
(08-06-2017, 11:40 PM)
DiipuSurotu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skeeter49

This arc has been the only time in Super where SSJ Vegeta has looked good.

I wish we'd see SSJ Vegeta in his casual clothes from the start of the series. I loved that outfit.

Hellwarden
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:41 PM)
Hellwarden's Avatar
Everyone pour one out for Rose Guy.

Kinda funny that Brianne, the first magical girl in this franchise, beats him tho. He does kinda look like Sailor Moon villain.



J4g3r
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:43 PM)
J4g3r's Avatar

Originally Posted by M.D

How many of you dreamt about or had a Dragon Ball website growing up

I had a GeoCities page full to the brim of Dragon Ball when I was in Primary School.

...it had the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme playing in the background.
MttThms
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:44 PM)
MttThms's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skeeter49

We've hit the point of Super where Puar has contributed more to an arc than Yamcha.

Eh ... I'd rather not remember that bit with Roshi.
Sgt.Pepper
remove your tag from my GAF account
(08-06-2017, 11:45 PM)
Sgt.Pepper's Avatar

Originally Posted by DiipuSurotu

So many hilarious YouTube thumbnails out there.
Fj0823
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:47 PM)
Fj0823's Avatar

Originally Posted by caliph95

Still don't hear the issue with his voice

Keep in mind that the VA is using his "funny Beerus" tone, his tone for "God of Destruction Beerus" is very intimidating.

There's absolutely zero issue
Distresssss
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:48 PM)
Distresssss's Avatar
I almost didn't notice the new OT.

Can't wait until the really big fights start happening.
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:49 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fj0823

Keep in mind that the VA is using his "funny Beerus" tone, his tone for "God of Destruction Beerus" is very intimidating.

There's absolutely zero issue

I thought Ehis was the issue then I may prefer a deeper voice but not a huge problem because i only hear a bit of it
CO_Andy
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:49 PM)
CO_Andy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Piku_Ringo

how many times were we forced to see her armpit in that episode?
MiguelMexMIstery
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:50 PM)
MiguelMexMIstery's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sgt.Pepper

So many hilarious YouTube thumbnails out there.

Indeed lol

"Wait 17, if you kill him you'll get disqualified"

Or...

"Goodbye Hit?"

Originally Posted by caliph95

I thought Ehis was the issue then I may prefer a deeper voice but not a huge problem because i only hear a bit of it

Whis' LatAm voice sounds closer to the Japanese one imo
Last edited by MiguelMexMIstery; 08-06-2017 at 11:53 PM.
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:51 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

Originally Posted by CO_Andy

how many times were we forced to see her armpit in that episode?

6 i think with the same animation
Hero
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:51 PM)
Hero's Avatar
Alright episode. The reuse of the transformation sequence was terrible.
Eylos
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:52 PM)
Eylos's Avatar
Caulifla Fan art


http://jayel96.deviantart.com/art/SS...ifla-697187103
Orochinagis
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:52 PM)
Orochinagis's Avatar

The awwww reaction is priceless,

Originally Posted by CO_Andy

how many times were we forced to see her armpit in that episode?

ikr, so annoying
DiipuSurotu
(08-06-2017, 11:52 PM)
DiipuSurotu's Avatar
YouTube thumbnails are a form of art
Justinh
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:53 PM)
Justinh's Avatar
Forgive me, I just wanted to say I loved this part of the episode:

A little bit less than this line, though.
Skeeter49
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:55 PM)
Skeeter49's Avatar
Champa should be grateful 17 let 2 of his fighters walk away in 101.
caliph95
Member
(08-06-2017, 11:56 PM)
caliph95's Avatar

Originally Posted by MiguelMexMIstery

Indeed lol

"Wait 17, if you kill him you'll get disqualified"

Or...

"Goodbye Hit?"



Whis' LatAm voice sounds closer to the Japanese one imo

What's with 17 face did he change race and become more handsome

And I love they're using killing for clickbait in top
Omega Kirby
Member
(08-07-2017, 12:01 AM)
Omega Kirby's Avatar
So, who shall be the enxt from U7 to be knocked out and by who?
Undead Fantasy
Member
(08-07-2017, 12:01 AM)
Undead Fantasy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hero

Alright episode. The reuse of the transformation sequence was terrible.

That was the joke.
Zolo
Member
(08-07-2017, 12:01 AM)
Zolo's Avatar
Brianne's regular form comes off as an android.

Thread Tools