• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Turbo Killer
(08-12-2017, 08:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack

At home, putting the tiki torches back into their closet before starting duty for the day.

Seriously, not enough black people around to kill I guess.
rjinaz

Originally Posted by King Tubby

Another angle. Let there be no doubt that this was an intentional act.

holy shit.
Goofalo
Banned
Those "security" whackadoos are either going to have a ND or shoot a counter-protester.
NYR
Trump's roosters coming home to roost. Horrible. Jackass will not condemn this.
sturgboski
(08-12-2017, 08:42 PM)
It's ok, they arent terrorists they are patriots. If they were darker skin toned though...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this country. Alt-right needs to be treated like a terrorist group by the government. Its unfortunate that they have infiltrated the police and the government...
| Praxis |
Shit, unless he hit a wall or something that's a lot of damage, he hit those people at some speed. What a cunt.
King Tubby
Each one of those Nazis in Charlottesville is a Dylann Roof in waiting. This is just one who decided now was the time to put words to action.
Quixzlizx

Originally Posted by AnathemicOne

Nation divided, this was inevitable.

More like "Nazis are now brave enough to march out in the open, this was inevitable."
npm0925
(08-12-2017, 08:43 PM)

Originally Posted by sturgboski

It's ok, they arent terrorists they are patriots. If they were darker skin toned though...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this country. Alt-right needs to be treated like a terrorist group by the government. Its unfortunate that they have infiltrated the police and the government...

Trump and his republicans are pigfucking traitors.
Gentleman Jack

Originally Posted by | Praxis |

Shit, unless he hit a wall or something that's a lot of damage, he hit those people at some speed. What a cunt.

Modern cars are designed to crumple like that, plus he hit other cars while mowing people down.
mike6467

He ran into a car that was stopped (which was behind another stopped car).

It wasn't even 6 months ago where people were talking about violence being a hyperbolic and any talk of civil war or major conflict was a complete impossibility. I was just looking at some of my pictures from a year ago, and holy fuck how things have changed.
TarpitCarnivore
Can't wait for the typical "but mental illness" argument to come up anytime a white person performs a terrorist act.

It slammed into two parked cars which in turn also hurt the people in those cars.
UpDownLeftRight
Banned

He hit another car too. My assumption would be the car was stolen.
WedgeX
Banned

I think the charger hit one of the vehicles that got caught in the crowd. I really hope no one got caught between the two although that first video...doesn't leave much hope of that.
Par Score
When people tell you they're Nazis, believe them.

When people's actions and words embolden and encourage Nazis, stop them.
HazySaiyan
Banned
(08-12-2017, 08:44 PM)
I kinda wish I hadn't watched that, that's absolutely horrific. I'm really hoping the casualties are minimal. I hope they catch this fucking coward and quick.
BriGuy
Fuck these people. Absolute pieces of shit.
ibrahima
Banned
This is fucking horrifying.
M.J. Doja
Banned
There is no gray area here. Any comments from Thrump or Pence?
Melkr_
Fucking terrorists. The current administration is at fault for this. They have enabled this.
Strike
(08-12-2017, 08:45 PM)
People want to get mad at some blocked streets and some property damage. I never heard of this shit happening at a BLM or antifa rally.
hydrophilic attack
Banned

I think that damage was from a collision with other vehicles in front

But before then, they still hit people with roughly that speed which was enough to cause that amount of damage in a collision with a vehicle
gutter_trash
Banned
can cell phone footage be used as video evidence?
The Kree
Banned

Originally Posted by StrangeRoboMemory

Where's the both sides defense force on this one?

Read the last few pages of the other thread. They're here and they're annoying.
| Praxis |

Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack

Modern cars are designed to crumple like that, plus he hit other cars while mowing people down.

Originally Posted by mike6467

He ran into a car that was stopped (which was behind another stopped car).

Originally Posted by TarpitCarnivore

Can't wait for the typical "but mental illness" argument to come up anytime a white person performs a terrorist act.

It slammed into two parked cars which in turn also hurt the people in those cars.

Okay, thanks. I know they're designed to crumple but still a lot of damage is going to be done if it was just people impacting it. Hopefully the parked cars stopped them causing more carnage than what already had happened.
TarpitCarnivore
(08-12-2017, 08:46 PM)
Don't forget that some reps are trying to make driving a car into protestors legal https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...endment-police
dark_quota
Banned

Originally Posted by TarpitCarnivore

The cars were not parked. You can see them moving slowly right before they are struck.
Lonewolf_92

Originally Posted by Stinkles

What was the car? Video guy said it might be a mustang but looked more like a Charger or Camaro to me. Gray with blacked out windows. Pretty distinctive vehicle. Any word on a. License plate, or a stop?

I doubt it got far with its front end fucked like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if the driver didn't see the other cars and thought he was just going to drive through the crowd and escape the other side. Fucking disgusting at any rate, poor people flying through the air. :(
Anung
Un Rama

Originally Posted by HazySaiyan

I kinda wish I hadn't watched that, that's absolutely horrific. I'm really hoping the casualties are minimal. I hope they catch this fucking coward and quick.

People need to see this stuff and not turn a blind eye to it. This is what emboldening Nazi's and white supremacists leads to.
Goofalo
Banned
(08-12-2017, 08:47 PM)

Originally Posted by gutter_trash

can cell phone footage be used as video evidence?

Yes. It's not circumstantial, or hearsay. It is an actual account of events. Pending verification of authenticity and no tampering.
PrivateWHudson

Okay, thanks. I know they're designed to crumple but still a lot of damage is going to be done if it was just people impacting it. Hopefully the parked cars stopped them causing more carnage than what already had happened.

From the periscope video, the car he hit was pushed so hard that people in front of that car were thrown like rag dolls.
| Praxis |

Originally Posted by dark_quota

The cars were not parked. You can see them moving slowly right before they are struck.

I have only seen the alternate angle video, and it was hard to see the other cars. Any way to watch the op video without downloading an app?
A Human Becoming
More than a Member
An absolutely disgusting act of terrorism.
h1nch
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stolen vehicle. Driver knew what he/she was doing the whole time.
R10Neymarfan
(08-12-2017, 08:48 PM)
So this is what happens when we reach across the aisle. ok then, muh freeze peach people can leave the table now. Their way is now invalid.
FlutterPuffs
Thankfully they caught him.
Rupetta
Holy shit at the current reporting of the attack on mainstream media, "both sides" "escalating violence" "crash involving three vehicles" etc etc . Disgusting.
Stead Fast
Banned
A quick scan through the other Charlottesville thread shows a couple of tweets alluding to the guy's arrest:

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Looks like the driver was pulled over

https://twitter.com/JDeanSeal/status/896440979355557892
https://twitter.com/JDeanSeal/status/896440006163791872

gutter_trash
Banned

Originally Posted by h1nch

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stolen vehicle. Driver knew what he/she was doing the whole time.

don't underestimate how hate can cloud logic

I am placing my bets on the car being his
rjinaz
(08-12-2017, 08:49 PM)

I have only seen the alternate angle video, and it was hard to see the other cars. Any way to watch the op video without downloading an app?

I was having issues with this as well. You have to click the "play button" but make sure you are not clicking on the "app button" behind it.
HazySaiyan
Banned

Originally Posted by Anung

People need to see this stuff and not turn a blind eye to it. This is what emboldening Nazi's and white supremacists leads to.

I understand that, but you understand that I'm going to feel uneasy about seeing a bunch of people being run over?
the_sun_king
Clearly deliberate act of terrorism. I hope they find and arrest this fucker soon.
Nevasleep
(08-12-2017, 08:50 PM)

Originally Posted by h1nch

Or the owner was the driver then they claim it's been stolen.
MIMIC
Why won't homeless people take my emails????????
(08-12-2017, 08:50 PM)
Holy shit, this just went from horrible to devastating.
A Serious Man
(08-12-2017, 08:51 PM)
Sheer fucking horror.
rjinaz
Oh God Trump is speaking in 10 minutes? I can already feel the disgust coming up.
Resident_UA
This as much a terrorist act as any and should be covered as such. Remember Boston bombing? I expect the same coverage!
npm0925
(08-12-2017, 08:52 PM)
Media too cowardly to call this a terrorist attack. I think I'm done watching this bullshit for today.
TarpitCarnivore
(08-12-2017, 08:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Resident_UA

This as much a terrorist act as any and should be covered as such. Remember Boston bombing? I expect the same coverage!

Unless the driver is white, then it'll be a discussion around mental illness and how they need help
Dishwalla
Banned
(08-12-2017, 08:53 PM)
Damn it was a Dodge Challenger too, car like that has the capability of quickly building up speed when the driver wants it to. So fucked up.