• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

StrategyFan
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son

Sure but who decides who's a 'terrorist'. Most people at this thing arent driving cars into protesters. Is every dumbshit dickhead who's worried about """white genocide""" a terrorist? You gonna take a lady's newborn from her if shes anti immigration?

i think there's a distinction between some anti-immigration viewpoints and what is basically a lynch mob
KernelPanic
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:28 AM)
KernelPanic's Avatar

Originally Posted by geomon

Klu Cucks Clan.

What a bunch of angry cosplay beta males.
samar11
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:29 AM)
samar11's Avatar

Originally Posted by Metaroo

I'm glad I'm not a police officer. There would be four dead white folks on the floor.

Yeh I am glad your not either
Nabs
(08-13-2017, 06:33 AM)
Nabs's Avatar
I think this is the victim, or one of them at least. Here's a clip from the buzzfeed stream from earlier:

https://streamable.com/2afqy
TalonJH
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:33 AM)
TalonJH's Avatar
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but this is how not scared these Nazis are:


They don't really care and the system isn't going to fix this without people calling it what it is and stop trying to play both sides.
fluffydelusions
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:34 AM)
fluffydelusions's Avatar

Originally Posted by geomon

They are not cops. They are nazi's in riot gear.





_(ツ)_/

Florida man
Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(08-13-2017, 06:35 AM)
Smokey's Avatar
Watched all the videos.

Time to strap up anytime you head anywhere, not even joking. Can die by police even with a permit and can get lynched in 2017 by white mobs. No win solution if you're black, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna get caught empty handed in a protest when these mfs walking around with ARs.
ssolitare
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:36 AM)
Someone told me 2 years ago to get prepared and I didn't listen. I was like nah...then trump gets elected and now Charlottesville. I thought it wasn't gonna happen.
RinsFury
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:36 AM)
RinsFury's Avatar

Originally Posted by TalonJH

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but this is how not scared these Nazis are:

Why should they be afraid? Nazis and white supremacists have infiltrated all levels of law enforcement.
Masterspeed
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:36 AM)
Masterspeed's Avatar

Originally Posted by KernelPanic

Klu Cucks Clan.

What a bunch of angry cosplay beta males.

Oh god, please don't bring that 4chan stuff here.
Frozenprince
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:37 AM)
15 feet away from the police station.

What if they'd beaten him to death? They'd all have gotten away with murder where these cops literally fucking park their patrol cars.
Mammoth Jones
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:38 AM)
Mammoth Jones's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frozenprince

More and more though we're proven right when we advocated for everybody to get strapped.

I mean, word.
Unknown Soldier
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:39 AM)
Unknown Soldier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Anticol

Minorities should start arming themselves, this is getting ridiculous when even the government is against you.

I said this months ago.

It's a damn shame that Democrats are the party of gun control because these days the only gun control minorities should be in favor of is aiming at the target accurately.
Prodigal Son
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:39 AM)
Prodigal Son's Avatar

Originally Posted by StrategyFan

i think there's a distinction between some anti-immigration viewpoints and what is basically a lynch mob

I dont think everyone here is making the distinction between the violent protesters and the other ones holding torches and chanting. They're all dicks but there can certainly be a discussion about whether they're all 'terrorists'
Hierophant
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Masterspeed

Oh god, please don't bring that 4chan stuff here.

Actually I think it's very apt considering most of the alt-right have an odd sexual pathology that makes them afraid of minorities. Their biggest fears are to be "cucked" by a black person and a lot of them get really mad when you call them a cuck so I think its not that bad.
nocturnalis
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:41 AM)
nocturnalis's Avatar

Originally Posted by ssolitare

Someone told me 2 years ago to get prepared and I didn't listen. I was like nah...then trump gets elected and now Charlottesville. I thought it wasn't gonna happen.

I'm too mentally exhausted to post the "We tried to tell y'all" tweet.
Tristam
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:41 AM)
Tristam's Avatar

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son

I dont think everyone here is making the distinction between the violent protesters and the other ones holding torches and chanting. They're all dicks but there can certainly be a discussion about whether they're all 'terrorists'

The torches and chants and march are meant to terrorize minorities. It's as much terrorism as is burning a cross on a minority family's lawn.
Evil Monkey DTT
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:41 AM)

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son

I dont think everyone here is making the distinction between the violent protesters and the other ones holding torches and chanting. They're all dicks but there can certainly be a discussion about whether they're all 'terrorists'

Clearly the people who weren't the "violent" protesters seemed that shaken up by their group. That's why they apologized for shit getting out of hand and turning themselves into the police right.
Masterspeed
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:42 AM)
Masterspeed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hierophant

Actually I think it's very apt considering most of the alt-right have an odd sexual pathology that makes them afraid of minorities. Their biggest fears are to be "cucked" by a black person and a lot of them get really mad when you call them a cuck so I think its not that bad.

That probably explains why 4chan users call themselves it all the time. TIL.
Various Artists
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:42 AM)
Man, I am just reflecting on all the events and damn, what has this country come to. I know its a few bad apples, and I do believe most people are generally good. But the brazen actions of those bad apples is getting ridiculous.
Goofalo
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:45 AM)

Originally Posted by Various Artists

Man, I am just reflecting on all the events and damn, what has this country come to. I know its a few bad apples, and I do believe most people are generally good. But the brazen actions of those bad apples is getting ridiculous.

Yup. Bad apples made me think I needed a firearm to defend myself in my home. Brazen actions are what made me order body armor.
Kitschkraft
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:46 AM)
Kitschkraft's Avatar
When black people protest and it turns violent, the cops always make sure to go through video, social media, news, photos, etc, making sure they can arrest as many people as they can identity.

I wonder what's going to happen here.
MMarston
Was getting caught part of your plan?
(08-13-2017, 06:47 AM)
MMarston's Avatar

Originally Posted by MIMIC

R_thanatos
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:47 AM)
R_thanatos's Avatar
I'm sad for america that show more and more signs of falling into a dagerous spiral where the end result will sent them back decades or centuries back.

Pathetic they are .

The "both sides" argument is just ...... make me want to throw up
Prodigal Son
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:47 AM)
Prodigal Son's Avatar

Originally Posted by Evil Monkey DTT

Clearly the people who weren't the "violent" protesters seemed that shaken up by their group. That's why they apologized for shit getting out of hand and turning themselves into the police right.

Why would you turn yourself into the police for what someone else did at your protest?

Originally Posted by Tristam

The torches and chants and march are meant to terrorize minorities. It's as much terrorism as is burning a cross on a minority family's lawn.

Is that a consistently applied idea? When the constitution protects the people's right to protest, can they not chant now because of perceived intimidation it might cause? You have to be willing to consistently apply these on principle. If every group that got violent in a protest was counted as a terrorist group, we'd have a whoolle lotta terrorist groups on our books.
Kickz
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:49 AM)
Kickz's Avatar

Originally Posted by geomon

Name and shame these fucks.

This needs to happen more, they should have their jobs and companies advertised on billboards to shame the companies
Strike
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:51 AM)
Strike's Avatar
Motherfuckers running wild af now, but remember, we're supposed to try and understand them. Love army and such, what would MLK do, etc.
Mysterious
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:53 AM)
Why are these idiots even doing Nazi salutes? Didn't their grandparents fight the Nazis?
hey_monkey
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Apt101

If people show up apparently armed for combat in large numbers, why the fuck did the police not interrogate them and confiscate the weapons? If I go walking down the street with a shield and shillelagh, adorned in riot gear, I would expect to be stopped by the police rather quickly.

And this very clear disparity should be enough to convince people. Call out your uncles, cousins, "friends" who think that's fine. That it's their right. Because it's not. Even dressing like that at a protest should be considered inciting violence.

Donate somewhere today. Find an org and support it. Even if you don't like all they do. Don't like abortion? Fuck it, donate to PP and support poor people. Donate to the SPLC. To BLM. Donate somewhere. And come stand with people. Help prevent this.

I'm sick. It's terrorism.
fluffydelusions
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:55 AM)
fluffydelusions's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kitschkraft

I wonder what's going to happen here.

Gonna get hit up Waffle House afterwards probably
Mysterious
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:55 AM)

Originally Posted by watershed

Black people literally just want to be treated as equal human beings. White people always scream back "No!" and do everything in their power to make sure that never happens.

It's worse when you realize black people were brought here against their own will. Like holy fuck.
Eria
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:55 AM)
Eria's Avatar
video

https://twitter.com/ChuckModi1/statu...09728959606789

Disgusting...
mlclmtckr
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Masterspeed

That probably explains why 4chan users call themselves it all the time. TIL.

Their whole racist narcissistic worldview is rooted in sexual pathology. I know that's a cliche but it is very obviously true if you look into what they actually believe in.
Shoeless
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:57 AM)
I think the US may be headed for some kind of civil war. When the Federal government basically turns a blind eye to white supremacy, and says, "it's just kids letting off steam, you guys are taking this SOOOOO seriously, just relax. If you need me, I'll be golfing," what is anyone that's not white supposed to do at that point?

I'm expecting new gun control laws to be enacted at some point with the blessing of the NRA because it will make it easier for white people to buy guns, while restricting gun access to anyone not of European descent.
Heshinsi
"playing" dumb? unpossible
(08-13-2017, 06:57 AM)
Heshinsi's Avatar

Originally Posted by SexyFish

1981 was our last reported lynching.

We were never not fucked like we are now, just scumfucks coming out of the woodwork wanting to kill blacks again.

Didn't you guys have an African American man tied to a pick up and dragged to his death in the late 90s?
Apt101
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:58 AM)
Apt101's Avatar

Originally Posted by RinsFury

Why should they be afraid? Nazis and white supremacists have infiltrated all levels of law enforcement.

Some of those who work forces
Are the same who burn crosses
Frozenprince
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:58 AM)

Originally Posted by Heshinsi

Didn't you guys have an African American man tied to a pick up and dragged to his death in the late 90s?

1998.
Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(08-13-2017, 06:58 AM)
Smokey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heshinsi

Didn't you guys have an African American man tied to a pick up and dragged to his death in the late 90s?

Jasper, TX

James Byrd Jr

Brewer and two other white men kidnapped the 49-year-old black man on the night of June 7, 1998. They chained him by the ankles to the back of a pickup truck and dragged him for 3 miles down a country road near Jasper, Texas. Byrd died when he was decapitated after he hit a culvert.

Unknown Soldier
Banned
(08-13-2017, 06:59 AM)
Unknown Soldier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Shoeless

I think the US may be headed for some kind of civil war. When the Federal government basically turns a blind eye to white supremacy, and says, "it's just kids letting off steam, you guys are taking this SOOOOO seriously, just relax. If you need me, I'll be golfing," what is anyone that's not white supposed to do at that point?

I'm expecting new gun control laws to be enacted at some point with the blessing of the NRA because it will make it easier for white people to buy guns, while restricting gun access to anyone not of European descent.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...-matter-215084

The NRA is notable for being very pro-minority gun ownership, because white gun ownership is near saturation and they need new markets for the product. Capitalism at it's finest, except this is one situation where minorities really do need to arm themselves because it's obvious the government won't protect them.
LycanXIII
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:01 AM)
LycanXIII's Avatar

Originally Posted by Eria

video

https://twitter.com/ChuckModi1/statu...09728959606789

Disgusting...

moeman
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:02 AM)
moeman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heshinsi

Didn't you guys have an African American man tied to a pick up and dragged to his death in the late 90s?

Yes, this happened in Jasper,Texas in 1998, not even 20 years ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...James_Byrd_Jr.
Frozenprince
Banned
(08-13-2017, 07:03 AM)

Originally Posted by LycanXIII

Her child will never get justice.

How fucked up we are as a nation is PERFECTLY encapsulated by this.
ssolitare
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:05 AM)

Originally Posted by nocturnalis

I'm too mentally exhausted to post the "We tried to tell y'all" tweet.

He was dead serious about it, and it looks like he'll be right. He had a detailed backup plan to move to another country and I just was like "you're crazy", but I'm the crazy one.
Shoeless
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:06 AM)

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...-matter-215084

The NRA is notable for being very pro-minority gun ownership, because white gun ownership is near saturation and they need new markets for the product. Capitalism at it's finest, except this is one situation where minorities really do need to arm themselves because it's obvious the government won't protect them.

Thanks for the link. I honestly don't know what to make of that. I have to admit, I'm surprised the NRA is willing to accept both ideological and financial support from people who aren't white. It seemed it like they'd pretty much accepted the mantle of being white supremacists in all but name, and it's odd to see that the lure of money makes that position negotiable.
shattyboombatty
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:08 AM)
shattyboombatty's Avatar

Protests going down in Oakland right now. Lots of people blocking off the freeway. Sorry for the pic quality, this is the view from my balcony.
Frozenprince
Banned
(08-13-2017, 07:08 AM)

Originally Posted by shattyboombatty

Protests going down in Oakland right now. Lots of people blocking off the freeway. Sorry for the pic quality, this is the view from my balcony.

BUT THINK OF POOR NANA RUTH
DonMigs85
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:09 AM)
DonMigs85's Avatar
I really wish an advanced alien society would come here, take the few enlightened humans and all the animals and wipe out everything else. All this hatred is getting me down
ssolitare
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Shoeless

Thanks for the link. I honestly don't know what to make of that. I have to admit, I'm surprised the NRA is willing to accept both ideological and financial support from people who aren't white. It seemed it like they'd pretty much accepted the mantle of being white supremacists in all but name, and it's odd to see that the lure of money makes that position negotiable.

Well their recent actions show otherwise, especially with those commercials on youtube.
King Tubby
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:10 AM)
King Tubby's Avatar

Originally Posted by shattyboombatty

Protests going down in Oakland right now. Lots of people blocking off the freeway. Sorry for the pic quality, this is the view from my balcony.

Good. Something that's really flown under the radar with all the horror of the past couple days is that the Charlottesville police were at best incompetent and at worst, complicit.
Gattsu25
Banned
(08-13-2017, 07:12 AM)
Gattsu25's Avatar

Originally Posted by DonMigs85

I really wish an advanced alien society would come here, take the few enlightened humans and all the animals and wipe out everything else. All this hatred is getting me down

Humanity will die out and it will take a long time before earth can field life again, but it will.

There will be no memory of us or our existence.

It's for the best, really.

Thread Tools