• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets make our own terrible Switch icons and annoy Neiteio

c0Zm1c

iolo_link_hat_adult.jpg
That's my favourite so far haha.

Plum

Only two slots left available! I'll make another if this thread goes on long enough, but for now... surprise me, GAF.

Plum

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

If you got in to this collage of absolute crap then conglaturations! You did something! If not, I'll likely be making more of these if there's enough content to work with. Your icons are all equally terrible.

HotHamBoy

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

If you got in to this collage of absolute crap then conglaturations! You did something! If not, I'll likely be making more of these if there's enough content to work with. Your icons are all equally terrible.

Lol I'm glad you shopped the logo out of my Bust a Move icon, i was way too lazy for that.

Cyanity

Banned
BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

You absolutely have to make another one

L Thammy

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

*Neiteio turns on his Switch*

Switch: Your move, fucker.

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

I knew the shit on the floor logo for Isaac was a good revision. B)

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

I see four of mine, hell yeah baby :^)

you know how to contact me, devs

Plum

I just realised that the hypothetical Switch software menu has better Capcom support than the actual Switch.

You just realised that I changed some of the words in the menu to a more 'minimalist' style

Oh man, I'm amazed two of mine got in at the end, especially the LA Noire one with that shitbag Roy Earle on it.

Can't wait for round 2.

BEHOLD

nJmXHK9.jpg

HOT 🔥🔥🔥

Baltic

Banned
This thread has brought me happiness in ways I could not have fortold.

Thanks to everyone who has gone the extra mile creating those wonderful piece of modern art.

Indebted I am.

Top Bottom